[Mission-Pack] Resident Evil 4

113 replies to this topic
Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:18 PM Edited by Zizo008, 06 August 2013 - 09:31 PM.

user posted image True Winner of 'Best DYOM Mission' in GTAForums Annual Awards 2012 user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

Six years after the destruction of Raccoon City, Leon Scott Kennedy is sent on a mission to rescue Ashley Graham, the President's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious cult. He travels to a rural village in Spain, where he encounters unimaginable horror!

user posted image

Mission NameLink
Chapter 1-1Download
Chapter 1-2Download
Chapter 1-3Download
Chapter 2-1-
Chapter 2-2Download
Chapter 2-3Download
Chapter 3-1Download
Chapter 3-2Download
Chapter 3-3Download
Chapter 3-4Download
Chapter 4-1Download
Chapter 4-2-
Chapter 4-3-
Chapter 4-4-
Chapter 5-1-
Chapter 5-2-
Chapter 5-3-
Chapter 5-4-
Final Chapter-
user posted image

Mission NameLink
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
user posted image
Greetings everyone. This time I'm going to review a mission series named Resident Evil 4 made by Zizo008 . I'll review the first three mission of chapter 1.

Here's the official page:  http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=521678

Let's get going to the review;

Writing (Very Good) No spelling mistakes found. Maybe just a little grammar mistakes, I'm not sure. Anyway, the informations were explained very well.

Presentation (Good) Almost all the cutscenes are accurated. The introduction in the 1st mission was very good.

1st Mission : Chapter 1

Length (Good) It can be done around 5 minutes. Leon, the protagonist was sent to an unknown place; a village to rescue the president's daughter. He must rescue any survivors through the infected humans.

Difficulty (Medium) During the journey, we'll meet a lot of enemies along the way. But, don't worry, we've a 9mm pistol to protect ourself. Just need to 'hit and run' because some of them have chainsaws that may kill us.

Variety (Good) I loved the village's scenery; the burning dead police, the villagers, etc. Good used of actors and melee weapons, including 9mm and chainsaw.

2st Mission : Chapter 1

Length (Good) Same as the previous mission, it can be done in around 5 minutes. Leon was caught with another survivor, Luis Sera. After fleeing, the man ran away and dissapeared. Leon was told that the girl, Ashley Graham is inside the church.

Difficulty (Medium) You'll get a rifle from a stranger. But, you need to be more careful because some of the enemies used rifles too.

Variety (Decent) There are plenty type of actors and weapons. Actors including Leon, Luis, stranger, unknown man and other villagers. Weapons including 9mm, rifles, molotov, chainsaws and other melee weapons. Few objects were used such as barrels and chair.

3rd Mission : Chapter 1

Length (Very Good) It can be done in around 8 to 9 minutes. You will go to the church through the deadly secret passage. The church is locked. You'll need to find the key card that is hidden in the lake.

Difficulty (Hard) You'll start inside a house, with a low health and only 9mm. You'll be attacked by a lot of villagers outside. The hard part for me, was running though the secret passage. You must run as fast as possible before the explosions reaches you. You slow, you die.

Variety (Decent) There's a lot of different actors and weapons. Actors including Leon, Ashley, Sandler, and other villagers. Weapons including 9mm, molotov, chainsaws and other melee weapons such as hoes.

Overall, these missions are very good for someone who loved a zombie type mission pack. You'll need to find a way to kill the villagers that used molotov. Running through the secret passage was very exciting. Yes, you need to spare your stamina. I like the weather, and you chose the right areas that are nearly similar to the original game. Anyway, nice missions, keep it up, and don't give up.   biggrin.gif

Rating
Cutscenes : 7.5/10
Actions : 8/10
Overall : 7.7/10

By Arejai .

Review for the next missions will come soon.
Greetings everyone. This time I'm going to review the mission pack named Resident Evil 4 made by Zizo008 .

Here's the topic:  http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=521678

Let's get going to the review;
Writing (Excellent) I found no spelling mistake and written perfectly.

Presentation (Very Good) The weather, areas, interiors used in the mission were very good. The camera angle are also placed very well and pretty accurated.

Chapter 2 : Mission 2

Length (Good) It can be done around 6 minutes. You'll play as Leon, and you'll fight your way to the extraction point. At the end of the mission, you'll Luis, inside a small house.

Difficulty (Hard) For me, it's pretty hard because I failed it twice. biggrin.gif Some of the zombies were armed with chainsaws. It's getting hard when you got into the small house. There are 3 waves of zombies attack inside. Not only that, in the early mission, you'll face a group of zombies with molotovs.

Variety (Good)
Actors included Leon, Ashley, Luis and lots of different zombies.
Weapons included 9mm, desert eagle, chainsaws, and some melee weapons.
Vehicle included a small truck.
Objects included gate, boxes, woods and much more.

Chapter 2 : Mission 3

Length (Very Good) It can be done in 7 - 8 minutes. At the start of the mission, there are two paths that you must choose one of them. The right path will lead you to the next checkpoint.

Difficulty (Very Hard) It starts with normal difficult; zombies with chainsaws, melee weapons; but ends up become harder when I got into the house which has a zombie with a molotovs inside it. It's a boss fight I think. You'll get a key card after you beat the boss.

Variety (Very Good)
Actors included Leon, Ashley, zombie boss and zombies army.
Weapons included 9mm, chainsaws, and different kinds of melee weapons.
Objects included gate, contena, barrels, and a lot more.
Vehicle included truck.

Chapter 3 : Mission 1

Length (Very Good) Same as the previous mission, I finished it around 7 minutes. It starts inside a castle that has a group of enemies, led by an unknown man. They're normal human and want to take Ashley from Leon. You'll meet Luis again and he brings a terrible news to Leon.

Difficulty (Hard) You'll fight against human and zombies inside the castle. The enemies were armed with better guns such as ak47. But, don't worry, you'll find a shotgun at the start of the mission.

Variety (Decent)
Actors included Leon, Ashley, enemy's leader, and some normal enemies both human and zombies.
Weapons included 9mm, shotgun, katana and much more.
Objects included gate.

Overall, these missions are very good. I like how you combined the interiors as indoors of the castle. They're very fit and suitable. The storyline also goes smoothly. Anyway, there's something that may reduce the fun; don't set the health of our ally too low. But, it not a big problem. So, nice missions, keep it up, and don't give up. biggrin.gif

Rating : 7.5/10

By Arejai
user posted image
This is a Skins Pack including most major characters - Download

user posted image
Dutchy3010 & PatrickW: DYOM makers
CAPCOM®: Original Resident Evil 4 Makers
Arejai: Review & Let's Play
AznKei: Let's Play
Mission players

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

Nice, I love RE4 so this should be interesting.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Haha, my favorite RE. I'll give it a try for sure icon14.gif

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Waiting for a light that never comes

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:42 AM

Yes! Resident Evil oh god i just love it, gonna play it for sure man!

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

I <3 Resident Evil, i'm gonna play it.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:53 PM Edited by Zizo008, 17 December 2012 - 01:44 PM.

user posted image
Chapter 1-2 Available
Download Link

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Good luck with this! icon14.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

I played the missions, and it was ok I guess. I like the atmosphere but I hate the forest because it cause lags. I love how you make the zombies run toward the player, it was quite fun but I can barely see sh*t because of the weather. @_@

Anyway, the mission was enjoyable, got some great cutscene. One more thing, if you want the players to search something, make it invisible (don't have an icon on the minimap)

But the mission could be better if you work more on the objects. And don't let zombies carry guns. ;D

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 07:23)
I played the missions, and it was ok I guess. I like the atmosphere but I hate the forest because it cause lags. I love how you make the zombies run toward the player, it was quite fun but I can barely see sh*t because of the weather. @_@

Anyway, the mission was enjoyable, got some great cutscene. One more thing, if you want the players to search something, make it invisible (don't have an icon on the minimap)

But the mission could be better if you work more on the objects. And don't let zombies carry guns. ;D

Thank you for playing my mission xGhostx!
I'll work on it! I just was afraid people get lost since the village is a little big.
What's wrong with objects? are they misplaced, not much or what?
Well I let zombies carry some guns, like the rifle because the difficulty was easy. If health doesn't refill, i'll remove them.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:20 PM Edited by Zizo008, 17 December 2012 - 01:46 PM.

user posted image
Chapter 1-3 Available
Download Link

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

I played the three missions.

Nice use of the weather and of various different similar locations. I think I only spotted one spelling mistake. As for the first mission: I found it short, but that's only the first mission. I also liked how things ended. As for the second mission: the thing I didn't like was that if you went to close of the three guys with a Rifle, the grenades and the molotovs, it would be hard to get rid of them; the one with Rifle seems to have good and high accuracy which makes him shoot at you from far away and if you get too close, you have to deal with the shots and the fire and explosion. That weather didn't help to get a good shot from away. Interesting ending too. As for the third mission: the player doesn't run fast enough to reach the end of the tunnel before the explosions reach him, thus: mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; etc. Nonetheless, the missions are good and interesting story.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Wednesday, Aug 29 2012, 01:46)
I played the three missions.

Nice use of the weather and of various different similar locations. I think I only spotted one spelling mistake. As for the first mission: I found it short, but that's only the first mission. I also liked how things ended. As for the second mission: the thing I didn't like was that if you went to close of the three guys with a Rifle, the grenades and the molotovs, it would be hard to get rid of them; the one with Rifle seems to have good and high accuracy which makes him shoot at you from far away and if you get too close, you have to deal with the shots and the fire and explosion. That weather didn't help to get a good shot from away. Interesting ending too. As for the third mission: the player doesn't run fast enough to reach the end of the tunnel before the explosions reach him, thus: mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; mission failed; etc. Nonetheless, the missions are good and interesting story.

Thank you for playing Secronom President
Can you tell me what's the spelling mistake? I really want it to be perfectly written. For the second mission, I had to make a hard part because since they're mostly meleeing enemies it would be easy. For the third mission, once Leon said it, you have to tap as fast as you can the run button, if you make it out of the cave, you might have missed the checkpoint, so look back.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

To pass the 3rd mission (1-3) Don't sprint before the passage starts exploding, after it starts just run smile.gif

Very good missions. But 1-3 should be 1-3 + 2-1.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Wednesday, Aug 29 2012, 13:33)
To pass the 3rd mission (1-3) Don't sprint before the passage starts exploding, after it starts just run smile.gif

Very good missions. But 1-3 should be 1-3 + 2-1.

about 1-3 + 2-1, your right, made a little mistake, i forgot that, but I don't want to change it, because the mission is by far the best out of the 3, I'll find a way to fix in future mission though.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

Maybe just change the name of mission to 1-3 + 2-1?

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

Why is that?

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

1-3 includes 2-1 chapter aswell, if you ever played RE4 you'll know biggrin.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Thursday, Aug 30 2012, 04:05)
1-3 includes 2-1 chapter aswell, if you ever played RE4 you'll know biggrin.gif

I think i'll just combine missions if a chapter is too short

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Can't wait for cabin biggrin.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Friday, Aug 31 2012, 13:45)
Can't wait for cabin biggrin.gif

It's coming soon! I think your gonna have a bad time protecting ashley tounge.gif

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Hope not smile.gif

FlamingSpaz
  • FlamingSpaz

Forum membah

• Members

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Story and missions are really good, good luck in your future RE4 mission's! icon14.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:34 PM Edited by Zizo008, 17 December 2012 - 01:47 PM.

user posted image
Chapter 2-2 Available
Download Link

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Impossible to pass the part after the secret passage... confused.gif

caio3771
  • caio3771

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Not bad missions, keep up.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Can't wait to see what you did with 2-3 path choosing smile.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Wednesday, Sep 5 2012, 14:43)
Can't wait to see what you did with 2-3 path choosing smile.gif

Well i'm working on op: romeo now, so it's going to take a while for a new mission, but due to DYOM's limited capabilities, i think you know the answer.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:30 PM Edited by Zizo008, 17 December 2012 - 01:48 PM.

user posted image
Chapter 2-3 Available
Download Link

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

lee_atsugai in disguise

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

Played the missions Zizo. I'm impressed with your designing skill icon14.gif . The weather is good, suitable for the mission. The only problem I got is in the chapter 2-1. I can't pass the explosion, that means I can't finish the mission confused.gif . Protecting Ashley was a really hard task to do, since the (non zombies) villagers keep throwing me Molotovs, and something explode behind my back mad.gif . I also loved the trap part. I failed that part twice, since I thought I must use the explosive barrel to get out from the cabin biggrin.gif . The writing is good, nothing much more to say icon14.gif . Oh, and I will play Chapter 2-3 soon smile.gif . Good work, and keep up icon14.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for playing Lee!
I'm glad you liked it, to pass chapter 2-1 once he says sh*t tap the run key as fast as you can(not hold), because you really missed alot. They're not zombies, they're mind controlled villagers by a plaga virus, that's why they can carry guns. Don't forget to play 2-3!
I'm going to stop at chapter 3-1 because of school.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users