Dexter

258 replies to this topic
Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

Don't know if I'd be annoyed if they eneded it with him finding a way to conquer his need to kill. I honestly don't know what to expect, I'd like to think they don't play it safe. Dex or Deb have to die by the end, or both.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

They are hinting more and more that Dexter will end up dead, but that might be too obvious.. I just can't predict it either way at the moment. So stoked for this finale season, going to be sad to leave it behind though.

user posted image

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

Don't know if this teaser has already been posted but it's awesome. I'm really excited for the finale now.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Son of a bitch. That is an awesome teaser. This summer is gonna be good. Breaking Bad and Dexter final seasons.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Season 8 Official Trailer:

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Never has the term "the sh*t has hit the fan" applied to anything so much. No Hannah McKay in the trailer yet the flower she left Dexter is, who knows if she'll play a part. Ahhh, I can't wait!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

Today is the day right?

cool.gif

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

i will have to wait til i get back from spain to get to watching... oooooh smile.gif

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

Can not f*cking wait for tonight!! panic.gif

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:23 AM

Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

What time exactly is the premiere, i'm dying to esee the 1st epi.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

So Harrison aged like two years in six months?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by rudy., 01 July 2013 - 07:18 AM.

Hah, didn't realise that there was a topic for Dexter!

Anyway, ladies and gentleman, password of the f*ckin' year: f*ckingpassword.

I really loved the episode. I understand that Deb has murdered someone, but this cocaine, drugs and drinking sh*t seems a bit far fetched to me. (for her character). But yeah, she's broken and that's completely understandable.

I wish I never effin' see Quinn & Jamie again -- no substance there & wasting space that could be better spent on Dexter/Deb.

Dr.Vogel creeps the rat-ass out of me. I really loved her interactions with Dex throughout this episode.

At this point of time, I would really love a flashback showing the crime scene investigation of La Guerta's death.

Seriously though, this is a great episode to kick off the season. Can't wait to see how things pans out.

@darthYENIK: Not to mention that he also talks quite a lot.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Today is a beautiful day!

Whole 1st ep was mostly shown via trailers already, so we knew what to expect with a bit of connecting the dots, but after watching carefully, i noticed a few more tidbits. They will probably be wrong predictions as always tounge.gif , but here we go..

So Evelyn left Miami around the time "they were all high school". Which is when Harry suicides. What if she discovered/knew of what he did, and did her psychology mumbo jumbo to make him suicide..or even something worse...? Then covering it all up with Matthews, who knows of what Harry does and Dexter all along. And now Matthews called her to do the same with Dexter, or whatever they have planned?
Or what if she is related to Dexter somehow, like an aunt or something, from Moser Laura's side? Third thing that fell on my mind was, what if she was Harry's lover, like Hannah to Dex, but then she left or whatever, after discovering of the harry's code and that he kills people.

I might have some things wrong from the past, but she defo had a more personal role in this.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 01 July 2013 - 09:02 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 13:33)
I might have some things wrong from the past, but she defo had a more personal role in this.

I think it's more likely that The Code was her idea all along. One thing that always bothered me about the show is how Harry was the one who thought Dexter how to be a serial killer. It never made sense to me and it always felt like bad writing. Now that we have an expert on psychopaths that knows about Harry's Code, it would make a lot of sense if it turns out that she's the one that advised Harry on how to raise Dexter.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by rudy., 03 July 2013 - 04:52 AM.

That sounds f*ckin' realistic. Dexter wasn't "born in blood", rather she manipulated Harry into creating a "justified" serial killer. I hope it turns out to be that exactly.

Then again, I doubt if the induction of this mysterious doctor into the season will work out very well. I mean, the actress does seem talented and all that, but I feel like this kind of storyline is one the Dexter writers could either really pull off well, or could massively f*ck up, so sadly based on history. I'm going to assume the worst until shown otherwise.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Yep, Vanja and rudi were right.

But i still have my doubts about her over some things.

I've rewatched the trailers, and in conclusion with episode 3, from what i saw of the promo, we'll have the whole season trailer happen. So episode 4 and forward, is when the big things start, eh?

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

I started watching Dexter a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the show right away. I finished off all 7 Seasons and now I'm watching Season 8 as it unfolds. It sucks not being able to watch as many episodes in a row as you want though when you're all caught up lol.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

Vogel is the "brain surgeon". It has to be, right?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 18:07)
Vogel is the "brain surgeon".  It has to be, right?

I thought about that, but after the latest episode I'm not sure. If that's the case, then maybe she has a split personality disorder and is unaware of it, because she looked genuinely scared when she received those two brain pieces.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 15 July 2013 - 07:49 PM.

She isn't, from what i saw in the episode 4 promo. However, she might get killed by Dexter, he doesn't like her writing a book on him, so despite her asking for help by Dexter, there could be another reason why she is there like i said before and this is the one i guess.

I also have this odd feeling that Debra might commit a suicide very soon, that will destroy Dexter, and the last few episodes are going to be most brutal ever.

But we'll see, i'm usually always wrong.

edit:

But then again, if my first thoughts were right, maybe she makes her patients do kills for her, maybe she made Harry suicide, and maybe that was her plan all alnong with Dexter...but we'll see, i still highly doubt she's the killer.

Look at the promo:

Notice Debra asking Dexter "did dad kill himself" at the start.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

oh andy she definitely made harry commit suicide, maybe she flat out killed him by making him OD herself or sending a proxy to do it

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

For some reasons, I feel Dexter is being selfish.(Don't get me wrong fellas, I actually love Dex) I mean, why would he choose to leave Deb in care of Vogel?

Isn't that kinda unsafe?

Also, lol at Dexter's reaction to cannibalism.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

Is this really going to be the last season of Dexter? I know they hinted it, but did they confirm that?

Man that episode was crazy. I think Vogel is bad news for both Deb and Dexter. We can pretty much see that.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:33 AM

Yeah, it's been confirmed.

I've probably said it before, but Jennifer Carpenter is dreamy.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 05:15)
For some reasons, I feel Dexter is being selfish.(Don't get me wrong fellas, I actually love Dex) I mean, why would he choose to leave Deb in care of Vogel?

Isn't that kinda unsafe?

Also, lol at Dexter's reaction to cannibalism.

Unsafe is threading it lightly. tounge.gif

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

Warning! Prediction below!
Masuka is the Brain Surgeon

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

I keep thinking Dexter will eventually just kill Deb and be done with all of her crap. It would make for an interesting finale.

NikoBellic1993
  • NikoBellic1993

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 12:18)
I keep thinking Dexter will eventually just kill Deb and be done with all of her crap. It would make for an interesting finale.

That would ruin all his character development over the seasons . The point of this show is that Dexter is not like the other serial killers and has emotions and can love people like his sister or son . As much as people like to sh*t sometimes on the writers even they would not do something as dumb as this, they said countless of times in interviews that Dexter would never kill someone close out of close to him,it would be out of character and just crappy writing .

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

Dexter can kill Deb, if he's induced to do so by Vogel.

Vogel is one creeper of a person who can immediately set off bells for people so the odds are she'll probably persuade Dex to kill Deb.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users