Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Had to be done...

user posted image

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (ZerrickiShadow @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 02:49)
It could be Dexter is being arrested on a minor charge or something like tampering with evidence that gets Hannah released.

Nah, i doubt he'd get in for a small thing. When La Guerta officially speaks to Deb in the preview saying she thinks Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher, that surely ain't a dream.

As for the rest of your theories:

-Angel, LaGuerta, Hannah, or Quinn will die. One of them has to go.

My bet is on Hannah at the hands of Debra. Maybe Quinn too, as a cliffhanger or something.

-Somehow it will be shown Matthews has known about Dexter's true persona for quite sometime. I mean come on last episode if Matthews doesn't at least suspect Dexter is a killer than he is really stupid. Personally I think the guy knows and he is just hiding it.

I think he does too know, maybe, because of his relations with Dexter's father, he might have known all along.

Estrada will be taken out.

Most def.

-The Phantom Arsonist, Hannah, and Estrada have all been on Dex's table and are all alive. They are loose ends and could bring about his downfall.

-There's Debra too, La Guerta is 100% sure even though she has no proof but she confirmed it all in her head, Quinn suspects a little bit too(remember a few seasons back?), Lumen too knows, Trinitys son knows too...Dexter's photo can be seen at that wedding...he did make a lot of slip-ups.

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 13:53)
It could be Dexter is being arrested on a minor charge or something like tampering with evidence that gets Hannah released.

Nah, i doubt he'd get in for a small thing. When La Guerta officially speaks to Deb in the preview saying she thinks Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher, that surely ain't a dream.

My bet is on Hannah at the hands of Debra. Maybe Quinn too, as a cliffhanger or something.

-Somehow it will be shown Matthews has known about Dexter's true persona for quite sometime. I mean come on last episode if Matthews doesn't at least suspect Dexter is a killer than he is really stupid. Personally I think the guy knows and he is just hiding it.

I think he does too know, maybe, because of his relations with Dexter's father, he might have known all along.

Most def.

-The Phantom Arsonist, Hannah, and Estrada have all been on Dex's table and are all alive. They are loose ends and could bring about his downfall.

-There's Debra too, La Guerta is 100% sure even though she has no proof but she confirmed it all in her head, Quinn suspects a little bit too(remember a few seasons back?), Lumen too knows, Trinitys son knows too...Dexter's photo can be seen at that wedding...he did make a lot of slip-ups.

The reason I think it could be a dream is because of the Doakes scene.

Here is how I see it playing out: After Dexter and Harry are discussing killing LaGuerta (which would be a stupid idea if Dexter kills her), he pictures being arrested and then after LaGuerta is finished reading him his Miranda rights, Doakes comes out of some where and says "Surprise Mothaf*cka" like he does in the preview. However, I do see where you're coming from. It's possible Doakes will appear in flashback, dream, or as a Harry-like conscience projecting Dexter's fear.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Future Uncle

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:07 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 11 December 2012 - 10:13 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 13:53)

Most def.

Quinn knows about dexter's dark side. on some level, after his leddy guy was taken out he looked right at dexter and at harrison's birthday party his voice cracked when talking to dexter, he could not look him in the eye. He knows about dexter, but is inclined to turn a blind eye because dexter helped him.

Quinn will not know he is a serial killer - no no but he knows dexter is a complete sociopath, he knows he is capable of killing, he knows he killed leddy, and is somewhat thankful for that

I think the koshkas will come after Quinn for killling George and hit Batista. it is just on the cards - he is about to retire... come on in ictional cop land that is right up there with saying "I'll be right back" in a slasher movie.
I think La Guerta MIGHT get killed by dexter, in some way, maybe not directly (to protect himself, the code is fading and with this act the code will be gone, he will become the monster he fears, and what brian wanted him to be) in fact i would not be surprised to see brian appear after he does it and smile at dexter saying "well done baby brother"

but that will probably happen into season 8 I think. maybe

Chunkyluva53
  • Chunkyluva53

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

Deb you idiot lol.

Bye bye maria......

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Season 7 is definitely the third best season in my book.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Well f*ck, i knew she'd choose her.

But whats next for season 8? I honestly have no clue.

f*ck who can wait til October 2013.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I AM COMPLETLY f*ckING SPEECHLESS
GOD, best season ever, biggest f*cking shock ever, I've just finished the episode, can it even go better?

f*ckING SPOILER ALERT
I'm very sad for innocent maria, sad she had to go. She was a great character and it could've been fun watching her a few more episodes with her knowing everything

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

In all honesty, i did find her the most annoying of the main cast. Ever, so i ain't not even a bit.

But it makes me wonder, how will Dex and who will discover him? Hannah, Debra? I just don't see Masuka, Quinn, Jamie, Batista or so discovering him, as they don't seem to be arsed.

Maybe he'll fall at the hands of a random serial killer...you know how they say...a serial killer can get killed by a serial killer. Or he'll live.

Also, Dexter became a killer after the events in the container, and now Debra became a killer too the same way.

And i agree with the above, i really thought the next season would be Dex driving La Guerta mad, and vice-versa.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

How the f*ck are they going to explain the ballistics? I thought the ending was sloppy and ridiculous, just like the series has become. They're just throwing sh*t at the wall at this point. I'm still watching though. Motherf*ckers.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:35 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 17 December 2012 - 08:00 PM.

I never liked Maria. And I'm glad she's dead. She was always more interested in her career than anything else. I wanted to see her on Dexter's table a long time ago. But I guess this will have to suffice. Although I hate that Deb was the one to do it. Always liked her.

I guess it's safe to assume that Batista won't quit the force after he finds out about Maria. Something will probably motivate him to remain a cop. Maybe Deb will become the next captain which would make room for a new lieutenant. And that can only be Batista.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 17:52)
How the f*ck are they going to explain the ballistics?

We don't exactly know what happened to the bodie(s). I think they cut 'em and threw it into the ocean prior to going to the party. Just a guess though.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Future Uncle

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:37 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 17 December 2012 - 10:39 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 21:14)
QUOTE (Voodoo @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 17:52)
How the f*ck are they going to explain the ballistics?

We don't exactly know what happened to the bodie(s). I think they cut 'em and threw it into the ocean prior to going to the party. Just a guess though.

but the lieutenant of homicide going missing.... nah too big a fish to do that, to make them disappear, like Miguel. but no other option - either way that is something to stick to them.

I was thinking it was gonna end on another cliffhanger - with deb pointing the gun, or when LaGuerta walked into the cargo container, end there. I was ready to smash something in that eventuality

fantastic season, one of my favourites - just pips season 4 imo and ties with season 2 (season 1 is still my favourite)

I was hoping LaGuerta would live into season 8 - she became just like Doakes and her character really grew on me this season (I used to hate her)

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

They definitely bounced back after the last couple seasons dropping the ball. Dexter definitely is changing. He's accepting that his 'Dark Passenger' is just his way to justify his blood lust, and now killing Laguerta. He's really starting to lose touch with Harry's code. And he knows it obviously with how he's hearing Harry (as his conscience) for much of the season telling him that he's doing the wrong thing. I think this has set up the next season to have a much less careful Dexter than we know. He's going to make mistakes.

christyfredrick
  • christyfredrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Well guys !!

Our Dexter who wrap the people on the plastic and kill them in every episode has complete his finale and now i am waiting for the Season 8 with Hannah McKay, What do you think will she came back or not??

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

I think she'll be back, people would look for her anyway,
But it could also be that she left that black flower as a last memorial thingy and went away.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Future Uncle

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 12:23)
I think she'll be back, people would look for her anyway,
But it could also be that she left that black flower as a last memorial thingy and went away.

lily of the valley maybe.
I would not be surprised if that flower was poisonous in some way.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

lol'd hard at the ending, my god how awful everything was. Estrada stopped exactly by Dexter's trunk and nobody saw him throw Estrada in there. LaGuerta just casually strolls into the place where she knows Dexter, a serial killer, has Estrada without calling for backup or clearing the area. Debra shooting LaGuerta instead of just letting Dexter deal with it. Old man Morgan used for lazy exposition. Michael C. Hall is so much better than this awful, awful writing. At least it was sort of fun, and they didn't revert everything back to square one for once. Best season since 4, but that's not saying much.

At least Hannah is still alive so I have an excuse to sit through season 8.

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Fnorg @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 17:22)
lol'd hard at the ending, my god how awful everything was. Estrada stopped exactly by Dexter's trunk and nobody saw him throw Estrada in there. LaGuerta just casually strolls into the place where she knows Dexter, a serial killer, has Estrada without calling for backup or clearing the area. Debra shooting LaGuerta instead of just letting Dexter deal with it. Old man Morgan used for lazy exposition. Michael C. Hall is so much better than this awful, awful writing. At least it was sort of fun, and they didn't revert everything back to square one for once. Best season since 4, but that's not saying much.

I completely agree. In the last two or three episodes the whole Isaac/Kashka Brothers pretty much became irrelevant, and it made the entire thing seem like a whole waste of the season. Hannah is probably going to be written off and I took that flower as a symbol of "farewell." Really don't know how they are going to cover the entire Estrada/LaGuerta thing. As much as I loved the Doakes character, I really felt like it was just fanservice and served no real purpose whatsoever. Not to mention Erik King (Doakes) looks really different. The season overall was maybe on par with Season 3. Not great, but ok.

christyfredrick
  • christyfredrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Any body knows when the next season 8 will come.. I listen it will be released on Sep 2013..

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (christyfredrick @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 11:48)
Any body knows when the next season 8 will come.. I listen it will be released on Sep 2013..

October thru December 2013.

JohnGallows
  • JohnGallows

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Fnorg @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 17:22)

You clearly didn't understand the ending or much of the episode so stop posting before embarrasing yourself.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Future Uncle

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

I was thinking with this koshka thing we could get zeljko ivanek into dexter - with him being the most popular eastern european actor in the states. but alas no.
He is in practically all my other favourite shows in the last 10 years but not dexter.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Fnorg @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 19:22)
LaGuerta just casually strolls into the place where she knows Dexter, a serial killer, has Estrada without calling for backup or clearing the area. Debra shooting LaGuerta instead of just letting Dexter deal with it.

I had a huge problem with these two things. No backup, seriously? And why the f*ck did Debra shoot LaGuerta when Dexter planned to do it all along? She could have just let him do it.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Future Uncle

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:05 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 21 December 2012 - 12:07 PM.

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 11:57)
QUOTE (Fnorg @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 19:22)
LaGuerta just casually strolls into the place where she knows Dexter, a serial killer, has Estrada without calling for backup or clearing the area. Debra shooting LaGuerta instead of just letting Dexter deal with it.

I had a huge problem with these two things. No backup, seriously? And why the f*ck did Debra shoot LaGuerta when Dexter planned to do it all along? She could have just let him do it.

I would guess no backup because:
a - she did not have time, she got the call from estrada as part of dexter's trap and knew she had to get there fast to bust dexter
b - dexter would hear sirens and escape
c - her ass was already in a sling, nobody believed her and if she dragged cops into this and came up empty again she may as well kiss her job goodbye and start flipping burgers. She probably saw that this was a trap, that dexter was setting her up for humiliation again. She would have thought him killing her was unlikely - as she knows the BHB's MO, that he would prefer to try and discredit her again.

Debra shooting la guerta was to stop dexter going off the rails, breaking his code. She has come to somewhat respect his code of killing killers over the series and probably could not bear to see her brother throw that code out of the window and become 'just another killer' who only kills for themselves like Hannah or Brian. This went over your heads. it was a kind of sacrifice, sacrificing her sanity (most likely) in order to keep Dexter out of jail and keep his code somewhat intact (she hopes)

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

Just finished watching the last episode from Season 7, the ending was kinda empty...
They should really bring a new killer into the scene, a killer that could be a big threat to Dexter and his family.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

First artwork and a clip is out for season 8. Deb looks like she's just gone insane. I worry about where she'll end up in what is supposed to be the final series. Cannot wait!

http://www.fearnet.c...l-season-dexter

user posted image

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

Based on that image, it looks like Quinn's hard-on for Dexter might be returning this season.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 12:26)
Based on that image, it looks like Quinn's hard-on for Dexter might be returning this season.

It's the final season. I think it's safe to assume it won't be just Quinn that has that almighty hard-on. Who thinks Dexter might meet his end to close the show?

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Going by that poster, I think everyone in the department will start to make the connection between the BHB murders and Dexter, eventually. Finally, Dexter will either skip the country never to be heard of again or end up dead (by the hands of Deb or some other killer).

Pretty excited for this. Not sure what ending I'd prefer though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users