Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

After watching ep 6, got a strong feeling either Quinn or Batista dies soon. confused.gif

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 20:23)
After watching ep 6, got a strong feeling either Quinn or Batista dies soon. confused.gif

if it is batista I will cry. That does not happen for fictitious characters

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

This might sound a little far-fetched but me and my friend were discussing the possible ending to this fantastic series today and he suggested that Debra could be the one who kills Dexter. At first, I thought she's too much of a mental wreck to actually consider killing her brother. But then again, considering how things are progressing this season (what with LaGuerta digging up the BHB case files), it's possible that Dexter can no longer contain his dark passenger and Deb can no longer continue to bear the burden of knowing that her brother is a monster in disguise.

If Dexter is found out as the BHB, it would not only destroy Deb, Harrison's future but also put a gigantic stain on Miami PD's reputation. If it were up to me, there are two ways this could end - 1. Dexter decides to leave the country never to be heard from again (which would be kind of a happy ending) or; 2. Deb decides to kill Dexter to save him from the electric chair and also to save herself and the department. The latter ending would give some prominence to his death as opposed to being killed off by an Ukrainian mob boss.

Any other possible ways this could end?

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

I was really relieved he let that Hannah broad off the table, Dexter doesn't get laid much and I'm always really happy for him when he does since he seems to be somewhat asexual. Not to mention that's some prime poon real estate he was about to chop up and throw in the ocean, what a waste that would have been.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

OG

• United-States

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 20:01)
I was really relieved he let that Hannah broad off the table, Dexter doesn't get laid much and I'm always really happy for him when he does since he seems to be somewhat asexual. Not to mention that's some prime poon real estate he was about to chop up and throw in the ocean, what a waste that would have been.

Pfft, the simple fact that he chose as he did only goes to show that his code is weakening further. One more chink in the armor.

And yeah, the idea of Deb killing Dexter has crossed my mind. As Harry alluded to in Dexter's subconscious, the truth is going to inevitably grind away at Deb over time and I think it may reach a point where one of the two must die, either by homicide, suicide, or an outside force. Either that or Dexter will have to flee.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Interesting ending to the episode 7; Debra wanting Dexter to murder Hannah. She probably will end up dead by the end of the season, or maybe she'll just flee like Lumin or something.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

I'm revising one of my predictions.

In S07E05, the 'Fat-Little-Man' story between Isaak and Dexter in the prison Dexter's and Isaak's right eyes match perfectly up in the reflection throughout most of the scene.

Viktor may not have been Isaak's lover, like I previously predicted, but his son. Isaak won't be able to get Dexter, so he'll take the next best thing. Eye for an eye. Son for a son.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 08:47)

In S07E05, the 'Fat-Little-Man' story between Isaak and Dexter in the prison Dexter's and Isaak's right eyes match perfectly up in the reflection throughout most of the scene.

Viktor may not have been Isaak's lover, like I previously predicted, but his son. Isaak won't be able to get Dexter, so he'll take the next best thing. Eye for an eye. Son for a son.

could be, I think the age gap is a wee bit small but hell it's Europe we have our kids at 12 here, I'm a grandparent at 20 (I am kidding but yeah)
I would like it better if viktor was his lover, ever since you said it I have been thinking "yeah he is too stylish to be straight"

Theodoro
  • Theodoro

Somewhere I Belong

• Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

The Isaak-Dexter interactions have been the absolute highlights this series for me.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (rodneythesavior @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 08:47)

you were right 1st time
that was a good episode - Cody just looks like he did 3 years ago but after a medieval stretching.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Good episode, the tension keeps on building, and everything gets more and more complicated.
I was annoyed by Astor though, she's a good actor and she played her part well, but i'm just annoyed when seeing her on. tounge.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Isaac is my favorite character since the series began... I agree with Girish that Deb will kill Dex... just as Laguerta discovers that dexter is the BHB... Deb will get rid of Dexters body via garbage bags in the ocean just as Dexter did and people will think he fled somewhere... Ashes to ashes...

If it wasnt for his kids I would say feeling to some remote island at the end.

And I really cant see Dexter killing Isaac... I feel like they will end up letting eachother live

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

I'm really happy that they are putting Dexter up against another character in the same way they did with Brian, Lila (to an extent), Miguel and Trinity. The last two seasons, that was what was missing. It looked like they tried it again last season, but the interaction between Dexter and Travis wasn't as intense as it should have been, because most of the season we were led to believe that Gellar was behind the murders (although most people guessed the 'twist' long before it was revealed). I can also see that Hannah will probably fill that role at some point as well. But it's refreshing to see Dexter up against a cold blooded gun totting badass like Isaak. It add a different kind of danger. Even if Dexter can sneak up on Isaak, there's no guarantee that Isaak isn't going to f*ck up Dexter on his way down.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ISAAC!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

Didn't see this coming.
This is going to feel like a whole new season now the last 3 episodes. A totally new killer, unless Dexter chooses to go all out with the strip club owner in the finale...
It's going to feel weird, all the bad guys are out before the season is over, now suddenly a new bad guy.

Still...Dexter and Isaac scenes were one of the best scenes ever done in the whole series.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 11:36)
Didn't see this coming.
This is going to feel like a whole new season now the last 3 episodes. A totally new killer, unless Dexter chooses to go all out with the strip club owner in the finale...
It's going to feel weird, all the bad guys are out before the season is over, now suddenly a new bad guy.

Still...Dexter and Isaac scenes were one of the best scenes ever done in the whole series.

they said the last 2 would be one arch so maybe this 'phantom' will carry on into 8 - a bit

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

That was an emotionally intense episode; one of the very few in this series. Quite disappointed to see Issac die and for a moment, I thought they were going to kill off Hannah too. Glad they didn't, but I doubt she'll be making it through the last season.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 10:26)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ISAAC!

Yeah, that f*ckin' sucked.

Even though I knew he would eventually end up dead like they always do, making him so likeable made me want to see him live through this.

So, Omar from The Wire and Isaac from Dexter. Two coolest gay men to ever grace the TV screens.

And I agree with Andy. Conversations between Dexter and Isaac were better than even those between Brian and Dexter from season 1 IMO.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 19:43)
QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 10:26)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ISAAC!

Yeah, that f*ckin' sucked.

Even though I knew he would eventually end up dead like they always do, making him so likeable made me want to see him live through this.

So, Omar from The Wire and Isaac from Dexter. Two coolest gay men to ever grace the TV screens.

And I agree with Andy. Conversations between Dexter and Isaac were better than even those between Brian and Dexter from season 1 IMO.

I reckon level with brian. I loved it when Biney came back last season, highlight of season 6 biggrin.gif
anyway I was really pissed off at how they killed isaac, why not jsut take him to a hospital. He said the bullet is still in, errr hospitals can remove bullets. stupid isaac.

overall my tied 2nd favourite antagonist of all time
the first one is below this post, and all my posts.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 12:52)
Didn't see this coming.

they said the last 2 would be one arch so maybe this 'phantom' will carry on into 8 - a bit

I guess not...off he goes, off goes the father, off goes the club owner...seems as if Dexter sorted out all his problems and can continue on with his normal life with Hannah & co...

At least until La Guerta and episode 11...gonna be fun either way, i guess the rest of the story will be the hunt for Dexter?

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Dec 3 2012, 17:24)
QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Nov 26 2012, 12:52)
Didn't see this coming.

I guess not...off he goes, off goes the father, off goes the club owner...seems as if Dexter sorted out all his problems and can continue on with his normal life with Hannah & co...

At least until La Guerta and episode 11...gonna be fun either way, i guess the rest of the story will be the hunt for Dexter?

well the linking point of the 2 season arch will be something else then, maybe hannah, maybe the BHB sh*t

that father reminded me of paul, but he looked like vlad from GTA IV.

multiple spoilers, some from past seasons
the code is fracturing, he has killed people outside the code before, one by accident, he made a mistake (the photographer), 2 out of sheer anger; one for killing brother sam and one jsut after his wife died and 1 out of anger and self defence (the guy in nebraska) but killing hanah's father was pre-meditated, someone outside the code, the code has been cracking for a few seasons but now it is going to fall apart, maybe disappear completely, so I think la Guerta, is gonna die (thought this for a while) and Dexter will kill her, for hunting him I think the code is gone. (or is going to be gone)

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I think that I am more excited for the preview at the end of each episode, than for the episode itself.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

that doakes I just saw HAS to be dexter's imagination.
right? RIGHT?!!!

holy hell this is set up nicely for a great finale, I knew La Guerta would tail dexter to Estrada but I thought it would be an opportunistic thing not something she orchestrated... well done
(that right to remain silent bit is a daydream thing I think)

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

Haha, Oh Dexter is so screwed! I won't lie, the preview for the next episode really gets you thinking if it is a Daydream or not. But the first thought that comes in is not that, since she has been on his ass for so long. But definitely could be it.

I knew keeping Hannah alive was a mistake, I think we all could see where that was heading, but it was done so well. Everything is closing Dexter in. I like the observations NateShaw made about his code breaking apart. The things that kept him safe are no longer with him.

In each season, Dexter makes more mistakes every time. Not only with breaking his code, but falling in love, showing sympathy and emotions. Those things are killing him, but also making him more believable. Everything that he made a mistake on has come back to haunt him 10 times more.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

Spoiler alert, finale promo from the end of Episode 11.

It sounds different then when he said it back when he was alive, and that was the only time he said it right? There's no way that he's alive, it has to be a memory. I mean, we saw him get burned by the explosion didn't we? 8:38 to 8:48 on the vid.

It has to be a memory...

But yeah, i don't think either Hanna or Debra did the poisoning. I think it was that woman with the kids that Debra went to, that gave Deb too much anti depressants, and that Hannah was against it, but didn't want to give away her friend for she has kids.

As for the finale, Dexter getting hand-cuffed, that too could be imagination, so we'll see what happens.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:09 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 10 December 2012 - 12:12 PM.

if this ends on a big cliffhange rlike season 6 - e.g. if it ends on that "you ahve the right to remain silent" without telling us whether it was or was not real then i will probably inject poison into the nearest person's eyeball and set the nearest petrol station on fire, then go to the local Greggs and eat an iced bun.

^ that bit at 4:32, when doakes cathes him in the act is still my favourite moment of the series

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 17:35)
But yeah, i don't think either Hanna or Debra did the poisoning. I think it was that woman with the kids that Debra went to, that gave Deb too much anti depressants, and that Hannah was against it, but didn't want to give away her friend for she has kids.

The only problem with that theory is how could she or even Hannah have known that Deb was on prescriptions. Even breaking into Deb's house would be pointless (like Dexter pointed out) because you don't know what to look for. I seriously think it was Deb who set Hannah up to make Dexter give her up. Deb knew how many pills to take to make it look like an overdose and then crash her car carefully escaping serious injury. It's unlike Deb, but she's in love with Dexter and at this point, it's as if she's willing to do anything to have him to herself.

The finale is going to be one hell of an episode. Can hardly wait. Oh boy!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

You're right, could be.

Anyway, last episode is called Surprise motherf*cker, but the previous name, working name was, "lethal injection", maybe as a cliff hanger, Dexter gets sentenced to the death penalty, and next season, we see him escape before the death, possibly with the help of someone from Miami metro, after which the whole season is a pursue for him, as he fulfills his needs on the road.

Well, just another theory, we'll know more next week.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 18:57)
You're right, could be.

Anyway, last episode is called Surprise motherf*cker, but the previous name, working name was, "lethal injection", maybe as a cliff hanger, Dexter gets sentenced to the death penalty, and next season, we see him escape before the death, possibly with the help of someone from Miami metro, after which the whole season is a pursue for him, as he fulfills his needs on the road.

Yeah, I don't think they can go through the entire arrest, trial and conviction in one episode.

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Dec 10 2012, 16:57)
You're right, could be.

It would be unbelievable for all of those things to occur within one episode. The final part of the preview was more than likely a dream sequence than an actual arrest, then again who knows? It could be Dexter is being arrested on a minor charge or something like tampering with evidence that gets Hannah released.

Here are some of my predictions:

-Angel, LaGuerta, Hannah, or Quinn will die. One of them has to go.
-It will be revealed Deb tried to frame Hannah with the water bottle so that Dex would be on her side.
-Somehow it will be shown Matthews has known about Dexter's true persona for quite sometime. I mean come on last episode if Matthews doesn't at least suspect Dexter is a killer than he is really stupid. Personally I think the guy knows and he is just hiding it.
-Estrada will be taken out.
-The Phantom Arsonist, Hannah, and Estrada have all been on Dex's table and are all alive. They are loose ends and could bring about his downfall.
-Dexter will be on the run for next season.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users