Lone Survivor

70 replies to this topic
BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

These missions are very nice. Also, features like choices and ammo boxes are very creative. Well done, waiting for more missions. icon14.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (BDR @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 18:25)
These missions are very nice. Also, features like choices and ammo boxes are very creative. Well done, waiting for more missions. icon14.gif

Hey thanks for playing and liking it, mate. Really appreciated. smile.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:13 PM Edited by Zizo008, 14 September 2012 - 04:21 PM.

Cool features, but the ammo box should be an ammo box! not a person! you could put an ammo box object, give the guy the die animation and hide him with a timout. By the way, can you tell me how do you make the black screen effect?
Edit: You also should've made the missions in the motel interior, it fits better, not a baseball field, since it will be a little awkward if he leaves the place.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Well, I put an actor there to be an ammo box because it most like to be one. Not everything have to look like them you know, also if I let he die and drop the gun first, it will disappear quickly. About the motel, I agree with you, but let's save that for later, or even Lone Survivor 2. wink.gif
Btw, to make black cutscene, most likely you have to be a closet or a interior that have black background around it, so make a cutscene and drag it down into the floor, and it's done. The cutscene should be black their. smile.gif

Blue Ray Team
  • Blue Ray Team

Crocodile Games

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

Nice smile.gif keep up!

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Blue Ray Team @ Sunday, Sep 16 2012, 19:06)
Nice smile.gif keep up!

Hey thanks man. smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

Should I continue this mission pack now? Or should I wait for dyom v7, I mean I'm not gonna use moving cutscene anyway, it will ruin the ''realistic thingy'' of this mission pack, at least only for the final mission.

I really don't know if I should continue or not, I have no idea when dyom v7 will come out.

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Thursday, Sep 27 2012, 10:45)
Should I continue this mission pack now? Or should I wait for dyom v7, I mean I'm not gonna use moving cutscene anyway, it will ruin the ''realistic thingy'' of this mission pack, at least only for the final mission.

I really don't know if I should continue or not, I have no idea when dyom v7 will come out.

I suggest you wait for DYOM V7
for the final mission of this series.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

Just played "A hand gun" and "Searching for stuff".
They were made very well, this missionpack has something different in it,
a thing I feel like none has yet brought into DYOM, before you that is. wink.gif
I am really interested in this mission pack, I love it infact.
Be it a conversion of another game or not, there's still this touch you add to it, which is great.
With lots of creativity, I'm god damn subscribing to you, and don't worry, nothing can ruin our experience and obviously not a new DYOM version.

secritek
  • secritek

Newbie DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

You can complete at least the Chapter 1 in v6 tounge.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Friday, Sep 28 2012, 21:10)
Just played "A hand gun" and "Searching for stuff".
They were made very well, this missionpack has something different in it,
a thing I feel like none has yet brought into DYOM, before you that is. wink.gif
I am really interested in this mission pack, I love it infact.
Be it a conversion of another game or not, there's still this touch you add to it, which is great.
With lots of creativity, I'm god damn subscribing to you, and don't worry, nothing can ruin our experience and obviously not a new DYOM version.

Oh wow, that's a great feedback, I really don't know why this turn out to be good. >.<

But yeah, really glad you like it. smile.gif

And thanks.

@secritek

I will. sigh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users