Photo

Fallout 4

9,455 replies to this topic
Melchior
  • Melchior

modern life is rubbish

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Melchior, 4 weeks ago.

So I've drastically underdeveloped my vassal settlements. I turned Sanctuary into a giant plantation but more or less left the others as they were and now they don't produce enough food to feed my (ever growing!) raider bases. Is there some way on the PS4 to regain control of the workshops? 

EDIT: well there's no help on the internet but it's nice to know that literally everyone who played the game agrees with me that it's f*cking ridiculous that enslaving people gives you less control over their lives than you had before. Before I was like "hey you, in the stocks, you: run on this treadmill all day, you: wash my undies" and now all I can do is stand around while they mouth off. 

• Tchuck and Mister Pink like this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I'm not sure if it's a texture bug or what, but blood and water puddles are strangely colored. Depending on where my character stands, they may be purple or bright green. Pretty weird stuff.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted A week ago

So I've drastically underdeveloped my vassal settlements. I turned Sanctuary into a giant plantation but more or less left the others as they were and now they don't produce enough food to feed my (ever growing!) raider bases. Is there some way on the PS4 to regain control of the workshops? 

EDIT: well there's no help on the internet but it's nice to know that literally everyone who played the game agrees with me that it's f*cking ridiculous that enslaving people gives you less control over their lives than you had before. Before I was like "hey you, in the stocks, you: run on this treadmill all day, you: wash my undies" and now all I can do is stand around while they mouth off. 

Yeah, the whole settlement system in the game is half-baked. I started the frigging settlement, and you people see me everyday building up sh*t, and all you ever say is "oh you're new here?" "You work, you eat" and other garbage. Mothef*ckers I built this city on rock and roll. The least you could do is worship me as your savior for making a haven in this land.

The whole raider settlement thing relies on you having both regular settlements with tons of farming and food, and the raider settlements to enslave those guys. Only way to regain control that I know of is killing everyone in the settlement and using the workbench. But it may make you an enemy of whatever faction you murdered I believe.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Had all of my most played games offline uninstalled because of Fallout 4's asshole creation club.

I want to break this game in half so f*cking bad.

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Had all of my most played games offline uninstalled because of Fallout 4's asshole creation club.

I want to break this game in half so f*cking bad.

How is that even possible?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

I just have a mod so I can place a thing and it gives the place 100 happiness.

I'm all about my towns but I am a bad mayor

Like mayor McCheese

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users