• Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

@JuventusFC: Just to let you know this topic is about Football that's played on Grass not Beach Football that you may be used to, I only say that due the the excesses of sand coming out of your vagina.

Anywho my Top 10.

1. Lionel Messi
2. Christiano Ronaldo
3. David Villa
4. Vincent Kompany
5. Zlatan Imbrahimovic
6. Joe Hart
7. Hulk
8. Sergio Agrero
9. Andres Iniesta
10. Yaya Toure.

Yeah maybe a little City heavy, but football is all about opinions, and don't say it's not cause if you do then you've just proved me right.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 15:33)
QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 14:18)
omfg  suicidal.gif you take your advice from deluded EPL fans that know nothing outside of the EPL?

I guarantee 100% Kompany is not in the top 10.  Best CB in the world  lol.gif   lol.gif you gotta be kidding. Thiago Silva is by a good stretch the best CB due to his complete package. Kompany is not half the defender TS, Chiellini, Puyol, Vidic, Barzagli etc are.

Pique is overrated, look how much worse defensively Barca & Spain are without Puyol but not that much worse without Pique.

I wouldn't say Gerrard is that good, sure he's very good but one of the greatest ever? I really wouldn't say that.

Buffon is better right now than he has been in the past few years. Out of all GKs in Europe last season he had the second lowest amount of goals conceded to games ratio. (I think first was a german gk, maybe monchengladbach don't remember that well). And I said Puyol 'when fit'

No, I don't take advice, I draw my own conclusions. And the guys I talk to are some of the most knowledgeable guys I know (In terms of football), so calling them deluded is both naive and hypocritical from a guy who thinks Barzagli is up there with Vinny, Pique, Silva etc etc.

Casillas is overall better than Buffon. That stat or fact or whatever you want to call it means nothing because the two play in different leagues.

And to top it off, you don't see Gerrard as one of the best ever? Says it all really... yawn.gif

the guy is obviously a troll dommy, triple post on first page says it all

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 11:34)
@JuventusFC: Just to let you know this topic is about Football that's played on Grass not Beach Football that you may be used to, I only say that due the the excesses of sand coming out of your vagina.

Thank you, that guy was pissing me off.

I haven't seen Kompany play too much but I'm sure he's better than Barzagli. I still think Silva is the best CB in the world though.
Buffon is in fact a better GK than Casillas. IMO

I honestly don't see much on Aguero though? It seems as if after he scored that goal against QPR he's been the sh*t around. Anyone care to explain why?

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 23:38)
I honestly don't see much on Aguero though? It seems as if after he scored that goal against QPR he's been the sh*t around. Anyone care to explain why?

He can be inconsistent at times, rarely though. I would have Tevez over Kun any day wow.gif

But yeah, from the moment that ball hit the net Kun became a City legend. The only way he could blow that now is with a transfer to the dark side.

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:11)
Here's one for you guys, and I don't mean to change the point of this topic (Maybe even keep it going a tad longer) but, give a list of who you think the best 10 players will be, 5-6 Years from now wow.gif :

1 Messi
2 Aguero
3 Neymar
4 Gotze
5 Lucas
6 Balotelli
7 Oscar
8 Shaqiri
9 Muniain
10 Eriksen

oooh nice one, and along with what clubs I think they will be in - going with my gut

1 - Messi (selling his soul to man city angry.gif nah kidding, still in barca)
2 - Eden hazard (I have thought this for some time, this is not hype from his chelsea start) - Barca
3 - gotze - Bayern munichen
4 - Hummels - Manchester united (more out of hope than expectation this one)
5 - Pique (Barca)
6 - Phil Jones (Man U)
7 - Lucas (the sao paulo one, so many Lucases sad.gif ) (Man City)
8 - Aguero (Man City)
9 - Javier Pastore (Real madrid)
10 - neymar (PSG)

I would have Balotelli like you but I think whoever succeeds mancini will not take his shenanigans and get rid, as class acts like Aguero are there without the drama

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 00:55)
QUOTE (Domeux @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:11)
Here's one for you guys, and I don't mean to change the point of this topic (Maybe even keep it going a tad longer) but, give a list of who you think the best 10 players will be, 5-6 Years from now wow.gif :

1 Messi
2 Aguero
3 Neymar
4 Gotze
5 Lucas
6 Balotelli
7 Oscar
8 Shaqiri
9 Muniain
10 Eriksen

oooh nice one, and along with what clubs I think they will be in - going with my gut

1 - Messi (selling his soul to man city angry.gif nah kidding, still in barca)
2 - Eden hazard (I have thought this for some time, this is not hype from his chelsea start) - Barca
3 - gotze - Bayern munichen
4 - Hummels - Manchester united (more out of hope than expectation this one)
5 - Pique (Barca)
6 - Phil Jones (Man U)
7 - Lucas (the sao paulo one, so many Lucases sad.gif ) (Man City)
8 - Aguero (Man City)
9 - Javier Pastore (Real madrid)
10 - neymar (PSG)

I would have Balotelli like you but I think whoever succeeds mancini will not take his shenanigans and get rid, as class acts like Aguero are there without the drama

I think Mancini will be around for a while, thus Balotelli can stay provided he wises up. Also, Neymar to PSG? wow.gif

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

Vincere non importante, ma l'unica cosa che conta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 14:33)
No, I don't take advice, I draw my own conclusions. And the guys I talk to are some of the most knowledgeable guys I know (In terms of football), so calling them deluded is both naive and hypocritical from a guy who thinks Barzagli is up there with Vinny, Pique, Silva etc etc.

Casillas is overall better than Buffon. That stat or fact or whatever you want to call it means nothing because the two play in different leagues.

And to top it off, you don't see Gerrard as one of the best ever? Says it all really... yawn.gif

omg lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif this must be some kind of joke. how can you be that close minded?

Casillas better than Buffon? Don't make me cry of laughter. lol.gif lol.gif

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 08:23)

omg lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif this must be some kind of joke. how can you be that close minded?

Close minded? Says the Juventus fan who has two Juventus players in the top 5 defenders category yawn.gif

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 12:10)
QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 08:23)

Close minded? Says the Juventus fan who has two Juventus players in the top 5 defenders category yawn.gif

Because they are...you'll see in the CL.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Good luck with that icon14.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Ibrahimovic
4. Iniesta
5. Xavi
6. Tevez
7. Kompany
8. Pique
9. Neymar
10. Silva

I haven't placed any GK's in the list as I don't think it's fair to compare them to outfield players. Neymar comes in at ninth as he's only played in the Brazilian League and is an unknown quantity in Europe. It's a pretty bog standard list tbh, I don't really see any surprises.

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

omg Pique, Kompany and Neymar^^^ lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

QUOTE (Domeux @ Monday, Aug 27 2012, 19:15)

Good luck getting out of the groups icon14.gif

How long have you been a fan of Man City? 1 year lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 12:52)

Well Kompany did just captain Manchester City to the Premier League title and is arguably the best defender in the league.
Neymar is a very very talented player and based on his performances in Brazil, he deserves that position. I'm sure he would carry on his form if he went to someone like Barcelona, City etc.
Pique is there simply because he plays in the best team in the world. Sure he's not the greatest defender but he has held down a starting CB position in Barcelona's first team for a number of seasons. There is clearly a reason for that.

The only changes I would consider would be switching Neymar with Aguero and Pique with RVP (dependant on how the latter fits in at United).

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

OG

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:52)

Pique and Kompany are top class defenders. Like Ochy said, Kompany just captained City to a league title ffs! I'm sure he was voted City's player of the season (I may be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere) Pique is quality! We has won two Champions League's with Barca and helped them a lot along the way. You should watch EPL football more before you judge a player like Kompany again and that is coming from a Man United fan too.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 12:52)

No, 13 years. 13 years of non-fixed football.....what about Juve? Did youse win the league next season?

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:12 PM Edited by JuventusFC, 28 August 2012 - 02:15 PM.

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:16)
Well Kompany did just captain Manchester City to the Premier League title and is arguably the best defender in the league.
Neymar is a very very talented player and based on his performances in Brazil, he deserves that position. I'm sure he would carry on his form if he went to someone like Barcelona, City etc.
Pique is there simply because he plays in the best team in the world. Sure he's not the greatest defender but he has held down a starting CB position in Barcelona's first team for a number of seasons. There is clearly a reason for that.

The only changes I would consider would be switching Neymar with Aguero and Pique with RVP (dependant on how the latter fits in at United).

Kompany is far overrated. Yaya Toure was probably the most important player last season for MCFC yet he isn't on the list. Flawed logic.

Neymar is nowhere near proven enough to be put in the same category as those others players.

By that logic, Pinto should be in the top 10. Flawed logic again. Pique is far overrated as a defender, he is obviously quite good on the ball but his defending abilities do leave a lot to be desired. He's not top 10. Reasons for being such a prolific starter: Catalan, fits in with tiki taka as he is good on the ball and they spend most of their money on attackers & midfielders. Again, nowhere near top 10.

coughpirlocoughundefeatedscudettocoughleditalytoeurosfinalcough4thplacenomineeforplayeroftheyearcough.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:34)

Pique and Kompany are top class defenders. Like Ochy said, Kompany just captained City to a league title ffs! I'm sure he was voted City's player of the season (I may be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere) Pique is quality! We has won two Champions League's with Barca and helped them a lot along the way. You should watch EPL football more before you judge a player like Kompany again and that is coming from a Man United fan too.

Read above. I've seen more than enough of both of them to know they're overrated. Especially Pique.

QUOTE (Domeux @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:35)

No, 13 years. 13 years of non-fixed football.....what about Juve? Did youse win the league next season?

What does that even mean?

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 14:12)
QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:16)

Kompany is far overrated. Yaya Toure was probably the most important player last season for MCFC yet he isn't on the list. Flawed logic.

Neymar is nowhere near proven enough to be put in the same category as those others players.

By that logic, Pinto should be in the top 10. Flawed logic again. Pique is far overrated as a defender, he is obviously quite good on the ball but his defending abilities do leave a lot to be desired. He's not top 10. Reasons for being such a prolific starter: Catalan, fits in with tiki taka as he is good on the ball and they spend most of their money on attackers & midfielders. Again, nowhere near top 10.

coughpirlocoughundefeatedscudettocoughleditalytoeurosfinalcough4thplacenomineeforplayeroftheyearcough.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:34)

Read above. I've seen more than enough of both of them to know they're overrated. Especially Pique.

QUOTE (Domeux @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 13:35)

That's your opinion so fair enough. You are right about Neymar to an extent. Yes he hasn't been tested outside of Brazil but he possesses massive potential to be an immense footballer hence why he made the list. I don't currently see anyone else with that potential.
Kompany was a more important figure in City's team last season than Toure in my opinion. Kompany carried City's back line and the fact that the defenders he's partnered with are no where near his class is a testament to how phenomenal a footballer he is. Add the fact that he just won the worlds most prestigious league and you have the reasons why he deserves a place in the top ten.
Finally Pique. He cemented a regular place in Barcelona's team at the age of 21, a very young age for a centre back. He's won two Champions League titles and 2 La Liga's I believe. He's also a Spain regular, the current European and World champions. Say's it all really.

Pirlo doesn't deserve a place in the list since he plays in Serie A. The standard of Italian football has declined heavily in the past decade and I doubt he could cope with the pace of either the Premier League or La Liga at this age. There's a reason that not many Italian's play outside of Serie A and I think it's because they can't adjust to the pace.

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 14:28)
That's your opinion so fair enough. You are right about Neymar to an extent. Yes he hasn't been tested outside of Brazil but he possesses massive potential to be an immense footballer hence why he made the list. I don't currently see anyone else with that potential.
Kompany was a more important figure in City's team last season than Toure in my opinion. Kompany carried City's back line and the fact that the defenders he's partnered with are no where near his class is a testament to how phenomenal a footballer he is. Add the fact that he just won the worlds most prestigious league and you have the reasons why he deserves a place in the top ten.
Finally Pique. He cemented a regular place in Barcelona's team at the age of 21, a very young age for a centre back. He's won two Champions League titles and 2 La Liga's I believe. He's also a Spain regular, the current European and World champions. Say's it all really.

Pirlo doesn't deserve a place in the list since he plays in Serie A. The standard of Italian football has declined heavily in the past decade and I doubt he could cope with the pace of either the Premier League or La Liga at this age. There's a reason that not many Italian's play outside of Serie A and I think it's because they can't adjust to the pace.

Are you kidding me? Have you watched Serie A in your life? I'm not talking to you anymore.

btw: watch Juventus 3-3 Napoli last season noob.

To have that kind of opinion you are clearly an ignorant fool.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

Oh, so you don't recall Juventus having to fix matches to win? Yet you tried to mock City and their efforts of getting out of a group of death in the ECL during their first time in it.

And calling Ochy this, because his opinion (Which is one most people would agree with regarding the decline of Italian football) is not the same as yours.....cool yawn.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:13 PM

Pirlo above Xavi and Iniesta anyday. His individual class, in teams that aren't as talent laden (not to mention similar completion rate, yet more attacking and ambitious passes than the Barca pair) means he's a clear winner. And Neymar is painfully overrated, he's achieved nothing but flashy skill and become an unsubstantiated and over hyped marketing machine for Nike. Come on guys, I thought you'd have some taste! tounge.gif

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:13)
Pirlo above Xavi and Iniesta anyday. His individual class, in teams that aren't as talent laden (not to mention similar completion rate, yet more attacking and ambitious passes than the Barca pair) means he's a clear winner. And Neymar is painfully overrated, he's achieved nothing but flashy skill and become an unsubstantiated and over hyped marketing machine for Nike. Come on guys, I thought you'd have some taste! tounge.gif

Yeah, I don't like Neymar either. If he comes to Europe and does the biz, then fairy nuff.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

OG

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Neymar is overrated. I would like to see how he would do in europe though, most likely fail tounge.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Let's get back to a player actually worthy of prolonged discussion... the underrated class act that is Pirlo. He's an all time great for sure.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

OG

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Pirlo is one of my favourite players of all time. He proved in the Euros he still has it, great player to watch.

That goal is just class.

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:05)

Oh, so you don't recall Juventus having to fix matches to win? Yet you tried to mock City and their efforts of getting out of a group of death in the ECL during their first time in it.

And calling Ochy this, because his opinion (Which is one most people would agree with regarding the decline of Italian football) is not the same as yours.....cool yawn.gif

Anyone who says that is filling in their lack of football knowledge with retarded garbage that they have heard down at the pub from some 50 year old fat f*ck.

Juventus has not cheated, 2006 calciopoli was a kangaroo court set up by moratti and fachetti (thankf*ck he is dead) from inter to destroy Juve. There are phone calls from people high up in inter that say to referees & referee designators to favour inter and put results against Juve!! Don't believe me? Last year Juve got completely cleared of any wrong doing from 2006 calciopoli however 'conveniently' for the FIGC (italian football fed) too much time has passed to give Juve anything back from inter merda. It's Italy, corrupt as f*ck.

Recent scommesopoli has nothing to do with Juve. And if you think Conte is guilty watch this. Again, corrupt Italy. 1 man's word against 23+. That's how it is, they hear what they want then favour who they want.

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:13)
Pirlo above Xavi and Iniesta anyday. His individual class, in teams that aren't as talent laden (not to mention similar completion rate, yet more attacking and ambitious passes than the Barca pair) means he's a clear winner. And Neymar is painfully overrated, he's achieved nothing but flashy skill and become an unsubstantiated and over hyped marketing machine for Nike. Come on guys, I thought you'd have some taste!  tounge.gif

Great post biggrin.gif Pirlo is a far better player than Xavi. Easiest comparison is Italy vs Spain group stage in the euros. You wouldn't often see Xavi try a move like the one Pirlo did to set up Di Natale. Pirlo does that often. He is pure class.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:28)

Let's get back to a player actually worthy of prolonged discussion... the underrated class act that is Pirlo. He's an all time great for sure.

I think he could possibly be the best regista/deep lying playmaker ever.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:32)
Pirlo is one of my favourite players of all time. He proved in the Euros he still has it, great player to watch.

That goal is just class.

icon14.gif

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (JuventusFC @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 15:44)

Anyone who says that is filling in their lack of football knowledge with retarded garbage that they have heard down at the pub from some 50 year old fat f*ck.

You should actually watch football sometime, it's quite good.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Juventus has not cheated, 2006 calciopoli was a kangaroo court set up by moratti and fachetti (thankf*ck he is dead) from inter to destroy Juve. There are phone calls from people high up in inter that say to referees & referee designators to favour inter and put results against Juve!! Don't believe me? Last year Juve got completely cleared of any wrong doing from 2006 calciopoli however 'conveniently' for the FIGC (italian football fed) too much time has passed to give Juve anything back from inter merda. It's Italy, corrupt as f*ck.

Recent scommesopoli has nothing to do with Juve. And if you think Conte is guilty watch this. Again, corrupt Italy. 1 man's word against 23+. That's how it is, they hear what they want then favour who they want.

Any credibility you may have had and and ounce of respect that I may have had for you has now gone due to you being glad someone's dead because of a football argument. That's pathetic, childish talk and obviously shows you up to be a kid shooting his mouth off. You make real Juventus fans look bad.

With regards to the cheating accusations well, there's no smoke without fire. Italian football is notorious for corruption, not just involving Juve, but many teams in the league. I'm am sure that some of the accusations are correct. You weren't relegated to Serie B for nothing.

JuventusFC
  • JuventusFC

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Domeux @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 16:29)

You should actually watch football sometime, it's quite good.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif I NEVER watch football. icon14.gif

Attorney General
  • Attorney General

psychonaut

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

10. Yaya Toure
9. Schweinsteiger
8. Thiago Silva
7. Buffon
6. Ibrahimovic
5. Falcao
4. Iniesta
3. Pirlo
2. Messi
1. Ronaldo

I had a hard time leaving Pepe out cause he is just an absolute force on his back line. Same for Tevez, Robben and Ozil. And although they look great so far, I haven't seen enough of Hazard and Kagawa to include them just yet.

As far as some of the other discussion that have been going on...I actually agree with a lot of what Juventus is saying, but enough with the triple posting and personal attacks...all of you. We can have a f*cking borderline civilized conversation, can't we? lol.gif Anyway, here's my two cents...

First and foremost, anyone saying that Xavi is better than Pirlo...I don't want to say you don't know football, cause that wouldn't be true. But I think you haven't been paying enough attention. Like Zilcho said, Pirlo does far more with far less talent around him than Xavi. I think you could make a strong case that Iniesta is as good or better than Pirlo, but certainly not Xavi....not anymore.

About the defenders, Pique is maybe a little overrated in my opinion, but I still think he's a pretty decent defender. Pepe, Silva, Chiellini, Vidic and Kompany are all elite, but I think Silva and Pepe are the best of the best. I honestly think Barzlagi is having a stretch of good form and isn;t in that class, but who the hell knows? Dude is playing out of his mind right now, so yeah...

Serie A is arguably a far more competitive league than La Liga. Madrid and Barca rule the roost in Spain. Everyone knows this. Villareal and Athletico are solid, but I'd have a hard time calling any other teams in La Liga that. Serie A, on the other hand, has the big three in Juventus, Milan and Inter...but also a pretty decent array of good teams in Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Parma, Udinese and Genoa. Overall, Italy has a much better second tier than Spain I'd say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users