Photo

Assault Combat Enforcement (ACE clan)

657 replies to this topic
ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:04 AM Edited by ACE LEADER, 2 weeks ago.

we are currently OPEN to recruiting.
we are currently  OPEN to TDMs.

games we've won/lost 16-0

xHyVtZR.png
credit'a to Limitless GunWrath Narcis_speed6 thanks guys icon14.gif

z1zishso4a0.png

ACE [A]ssault [C]ombat [E]nforcement, military clan! Better known on ACE is a military organization based in Los Santos San Andreas, Liberty City, and throughout San Andreas. ACE is a professional group of ex soldiers that chose to make a "private military" in Liberty City in the early months of 2008, to be exact it started in May 2008. It started as a pure full out military organization for the good of Los Santos, but when other groups began to fill things needed to be done and decisions made. ACE went to battle with countless enemies of their's, for years their golden war was not to bar arms with fellow military clans unless shot upon when one day a group came to their attention and send emails to the members of the organization. ACE LEADER leader of ACE since day 1 didn't like this at all and called for a meeting with the enemy when they finally agreed they acted immature and one tried to shoot ACE LEADER when a noble member jumped forward at the man shooting him in the temple 2 times killing him. 

ACE has always tried to be a peaceful group of people who don't rush into trouble unless their members are attacked, over the 5 years of their time in Liberty City they decided it was time to keep moving in life and not to let themselves be held back because of enemies that were a waste of time toward their success, ACE has been running active for about 6 years and nothing was going to hold them back unless war needed to be called for. ACE in a "private military" organization looking for members all the time and are happy to let anyone in as of November 7 2008. {see application}

Over the years times have drastically changed for ACE, we went from Liberty(GTAIV) to Los Santos(GTAV) to all of San Andreas(SA:MP). We have decided for now our calling is to help all of San Andreas. We will be looking for residents of San Andreas that are in need of work with weapon, military or medical experience who aren't scared of dodging bullet's! [See application]

71E1Hs1.png

As you can see below we operate in Liberty City and in multiple locations around San Andreas 

Liberty City

NM9Asfp.jpg

mSyFKc1.png

To be announced 

KjMiE9v.png

RankNameGamertagSA:MP Username
CommanderACE LEADER ACE LE4DER Kevin_Ligzonton
General---
Colonel---
Captain---
Officer 3---
Officer 2---
Officer 1---
Warrant Officer---
Staff Sergeant---
Sergeant---
Private---

L4lapFp.png
16-0
The Legion Win
The Legion Win
The Gigantes crime family non forums Win
AFR Win
The leone crime fmily Win
SSMCx Win
SSMCx Win
the colombo crime family Win
The Galente crime family non forums Win
The Malikov crime family Win
Tormented GTA IV division non forums Win
The Falcone Crime Family non forums Win
The Galante Crime Family non forums Win
(WOR) Warriors On RampageWin

pwiMnzp.png

Military standard camouflage. 

wxJRecz.png

Coming soon..

rP369mQ.png

Coming soon..

EFwhdJv.png

GOWv Ghost's of war(non gta forum crew)

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:59 AM Edited by ACE LEADER, 2 weeks ago.

reserved

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:54 AM Edited by ACE LEADER, 2 weeks ago.

reserved 

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (TGM Master @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 05:06)
Most deadly Military? and also your history is of your clan before, your members betrayed you and you shut down. Then you join Scar, and then CAx and got betrayed and then you came back to Ace.

Also you should fix your signature Ace Lethalkillz happens to be in ACE so...

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

So you got ACE back up? Is it the same Ace leader or a diffrent one?

Epix36
  • Epix36

UDOSAD Director of Operations

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Good luck, failure is always an option.

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (THEG0DDAMEB0SS @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 10:13)

ya it is Boss

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 15:15)
QUOTE (THEG0DDAMEB0SS @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 10:13)

ya it is Boss

user posted image

Nuff said.

lol jk

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

yo Boss what happened to you and AWNPxLightining?

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 15:35)
yo Boss what happened to you and AWNPxLightining?

I didnt like how EXBH was going so I left and we just pretty much stopped talking after that.

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

D*mn dude that sucks. Hope everything is well for you in F.O.R.S.C.O.M. icon14.gif

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 15:42)
D*mn dude that sucks. Hope everything is well for you in F.O.R.S.C.O.M. icon14.gif

Yeah, weve been doing extremly well, having gone 27-4 (win-loss ratio) and our BCT isnt even complete! Lol.

BTW- why did you, 1. Shut down ace, 2- Shut down CEaR and join SCAR, 3- Leave Scar and join CAx, 4- and finally reopen ACE again? Just asking.

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:03 PM Edited by ACE LEADER, 18 August 2012 - 04:07 PM.

ACE clan was shut down due to complications with outher clans not likeing us and facts of members argueing.. xCEaRx was murged into SCAR because some sort of orginazation called sector 8 came up with the Idea and they all continulessly begged me to do it so I went to go check it out didnt work out 1 week later every one left. So then I went and made CAx Combat assasssins with Ground god aka CAx GUNNER GX aka GX x Taskforce and xCEaRxtacticalx. 1 1/2 weeks latergunner brings me into a game with zxDEATHCALLERxz saying it was a meeting as I walk into the office of the lawers building gunner shoots me the the head and says he is rebeling with the rest of the clan I am the new leader.. Then they all kick me from the game.. so here I am starting back up my old clan and with most the old crew.. My only objective is to either get combat assassins to surrender or be destroye there is no ACE lost a war maybe a battle but nota war.. Also another note im not engageing on SCAR unless they do to me

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (THEG0DDAMEB0SS @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 15:46)
QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 15:42)

Yeah, weve been doing extremly well, having gone 27-4 (win-loss ratio) and our BCT isnt even complete! Lol.

BTW- why did you, 1. Shut down ace, 2- Shut down CEaR and join SCAR, 3- Leave Scar and join CAx, 4- and finally reopen ACE again? Just asking.

I'll answer this.

1. ACE clan didn't do very good, and since it sucked, they shut down.

2. SCAR had a meeting with it's high level officers on strategies for our clan, and one of them was to get lower-level military clans to merge with us, and CEaR was one of them.

3. There was a lot of drama going on after the merger, mostly coming from those who joined in from CEaR, and they all decided that it wasn't their fault and left to make Combat Assassins, before then going to war with us over what they perceived as being my fault.

4. Because Combat Assassins were (and still are) a big failure and since ACE Leader here wasn't leading them properly, he got assassinated (twice) and was kicked out from his own clan that he was leading, and with no where left to go, he decided to come back and reform ACE.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

most deadly military

You know a real military isn't just about killing....

Good luck though. monocle.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

You also know, GTA has nothing to do with military.

Why are you immature xbox players so obsessed with 'military'...this is GTAforums.com not CODforums or BattlefieldForum.com, Stop Making new gangs, with new topics, containing nothing but spam.

First there was Ex Military and The Soviet Army, TSA. Now there are too many to list, but I'll try...

ACE, SCAR, UCOSAD, The Legion, 1st Air Cavalry Division (1CAV), [FORSCOM] United States Army Forces Command, True God Military TGM, COMBAT ASSASSINS , Advanced Combat Regiment ''ACR'' , Vallone Private Military, Advanced Warfare and Recon , The British Military, Swedish Armed Forces, Arctic Troopers......(Where's the snow in GTA? yawn.gif )

All these plus more if I decided to list the ones that haven't been created in the last few weeks, what an utter joke. I used to think The Firm was the dumbest gang on here, a gang created that don't even play GTA, but now I'm having second thoughts, the dumbest gangs on here are all of you morons, who are mistaking GTA for some sort of military simulator.

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 16:46)

Why are you immature xbox players so obsessed with 'military'...this is GTAforums.com not CODforums or BattlefieldForum.com, Stop Making new gangs, with new topics, containing nothing but spam.

First there was Ex Military and The Soviet Army, TSA. Now there are too many to list, but I'll try...

ACE, SCAR, UCOSAD, The Legion, 1st Air Cavalry Division (1CAV), [FORSCOM] United States Army Forces Command, True God Military TGM, COMBAT ASSASSINS , Advanced Combat Regiment ''ACR'' , Vallone Private Military, Advanced Warfare and Recon , The British Military, Swedish Armed Forces, Arctic Troopers......(Where's the snow in GTA? yawn.gif )

All these plus more if I decided to list the ones that haven't been created in the last few weeks, what an utter joke. I used to think The Firm was the dumbest gang on here, a gang created that don't even play GTA, but now I'm having second thoughts, the dumbest gangs on here are all of you morons, who are mistaking GTA for some sort of military simulator.

Whats the point in having a Motorcycle Club then? They are one of the worst Ideas for clans that i think. PLUS, why are you hating on Millitary gangs? If anything, there are more mafias and crime famalies out there.The only two MCs that i think should be on GTA is the AoD and The Lost. Besides, millitary clan names have been tarnished by people who dont know how to run them.

BTW- Without BoB there ouldnt be an Ex Millitary. just saying.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm an older gent, but I have to fully agree with, ajbns. Although it's a free world to create what gang you may, but multiple gangs within so small time of each other, or just because you get "mad" at a leader or some sh*t and decide to create your own gang, is quite pathetic. All it does is junk up the Gangs section. You dudes (and chicks) if any, need to start taking this sh*t seriously, it's getting abit out of hand.

As far as "Why do you have Motorcycle Club then?" Umm, ever heard of TLaD? It's a great idea for a "gang" as it purely relates to the game. As far as you dudes and your "military" clans.. What in GTA resembles Military other than SWAT/NOOSE? rolleyes.gif My main concern is that EVERYTIME you kids go f*ck this gang lets go and do our own jacob, you're in the GFX Section asking for f*cking headers and sh*t and you just had sh*t made for THIS gang a day ago.. Like f*cking really? Sure, it's nothing to you, but to the Artists and people who take this game f*cking seriously or maturely, it's a slap to the face.

Eh, f*ck it.. you'll never reach through to kids. I was that age once.. Later amigos.

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 17:17)
I'm an older gent, but I have to fully agree with, ajbns. Although it's a free world to create what gang you may, but multiple gangs within so small time of each other, or just because you get "mad" at a leader or some sh*t and decide to create your own gang, is quite pathetic. All it does is junk up the Gangs section. You dudes (and chicks) if any, need to start taking this sh*t seriously, it's getting abit out of hand.

As far as "Why do you have Motorcycle Club then?" Umm, ever heard of TLaD? It's a great idea for a "gang" as it purely relates to the game. As far as you dudes and your "military" clans.. What in GTA resembles Military other than SWAT/NOOSE? rolleyes.gif My main concern is that EVERYTIME you kids go f*ck this gang lets go and do our own jacob, you're in the GFX Section asking for f*cking headers and sh*t and you just had sh*t made for THIS gang a day ago.. Like f*cking really? Sure, it's nothing to you, but to the Artists and people who take this game f*cking seriously or maturely, it's a slap to the face.

Eh, f*ck it.. you'll never reach through to kids. I was that age once.. Later amigos.

So your calling me a kid when Im expressing my own opinion? That comment is telling me that that the word "kid" is taking a whole new meaning. I like your work as a GFX artist but really?

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

To be honest a gang is what the leader of it to be. No matter if you make the Aztec warriors of doom or Super Special Special force of the US, the leader decides how the gang will operate and either thrive or wither. Now me being part of one of these Military gangs should give me a different opinion of someone who's not.I didn't join a gang to Roleplay what the gang is based on, rather i enjoyed the members in it and how we worked together well in game and out of game. Now this new "Breed" of kids creating their military's because they think their badass's make the GTAF look like a toddler daycare in a YMCA.

What really is the kicker is they are so into thinking they are in fact military commanders and their better than everyone else causes feuds between factions. For f*ck sake most of them probably can't do a chinup or 10 pushups let alone go charging into battle. It's these kids who need to give up already and stop wasting the GRX guys time and everyone elses.

Then you have the second tier of Military gangs who want to act as closely as possible to Americas Army who get into disagreements with the Tier one children. These guys are the REAL DEAL so watch out. They might not have a high enough IQ to tie their shoes but they can sure as sh*t run a Mock Military and beat anyone who says otherwise. Most of these have a few to many pages of rules of history that is completely bullsh*tted by a loser with acne over his face.

If you agree Great; if not, well it's the internet and i couldn't care less.

TGM Master
  • TGM Master

Angel Assassins

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:08 PM

im going to leave the sign just because it makes you mad and also I don't care if you have him, at least clans I am in don't betray me hahahahaha my clan would kill your entire military clan.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

Wasn't there a military base in one the of the GTA series? Just cause the game isn't formed around military don't mean we can't be creative.
I mean how come you didn't list Dirty 12 in that list? They are military and they are one of the most successful gang on theses forums.

Roleplaying is role playing not matter if your trying to be some 'Don' in a make believe mafia or a 'Prez' in a biker gang.
I don't see why it should matter what people want to do. Its their gangs!

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (xMilSpecRedneck @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 19:35)
The

ACE, SCAR, UCOSAD, The Legion,  1st Air Cavalry Division (1CAV), [FORSCOM] United States Army Forces Command, True God Military TGM,  COMBAT ASSASSINS ,  Advanced Combat Regiment ''ACR'' , Vallone Private Military,  Advanced Warfare and Recon , The British Military, Swedish Armed Forces,  Arctic Troopers......(Where's the snow in GTA?  yawn.gif )

Wasn't there a military base in one the of the GTA series? Just cause the game isn't formed around military don't mean we can't be creative.
I mean how come you didn't list Dirty 12 in that list? They are military and they are one of the most successful gang on theses forums.

Roleplaying is role playing not matter if your trying to be some 'Don' in a make believe mafia or a 'Prez' in a biker gang.
I don't see why it should matter what people want to do. Its their gangs!

There was a military base in Vice City, yes. I think there was also one in San Andreas. IMO, so long as the idea is creative, there's nothing wrong with it. And there's plenty of military-type uniforms on GTA 4 to use online, if not the majority of the clothes. And he only listed the Xbox 360 clans, PS3 fanboy is obvious.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (THEG0DDAMEB0SS @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 12:40)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 17:17)

As far as "Why do you have Motorcycle Club then?" Umm, ever heard of TLaD? It's a great idea for a "gang" as it purely relates to the game. As far as you dudes and your "military" clans.. What in GTA resembles Military other than SWAT/NOOSE?  rolleyes.gif  My main concern is that EVERYTIME you kids go f*ck this gang lets go and do our own jacob, you're in the GFX Section asking for f*cking headers and sh*t and you just had sh*t made for THIS gang a day ago.. Like f*cking really? Sure, it's nothing to you, but to the Artists and people who take this game f*cking seriously or maturely, it's a slap to the face.

So your calling me a kid when Im expressing my own opinion? That comment is telling me that that the word "kid" is taking a whole new meaning. I like your work as a GFX artist but really?

I didn't state your name, but these kids in general. But if you would like to be called a child, then I can call you one. He expressed his opinion, then you made a statement about MC's, therefore I stepped in. I think an MC fits the game quite well rather than those of a "Military" gang. But there is possibly 3 gangs on here that I think are legit and worth keeping in this section. The rest are just gangs created by a user who created 9 other gangs in the last month. So why take any of them serious? Why take your opinion seriously?

I made the mistake of creating an MC as my first gang for GTA awhile back, (I was inactive from GTA due to service) and I created it to get back into the swing of things, then I noticed 98% of the members in the Gang section, or well, these forums are under the age of 15-16 and didn't take it seriously but just as a way of bumping their chests or to troll/spam other gangs. So I dropped my MC and now I have GFX Heroes, which is technically not a "gang" just a group of gamers joined by entertainment of games, rather than "LETS TDM AND SEE HOW FAR OUR BALLS DROP"

If you take any of these gangs serious, then you sir are a ruh-tard. Just wait until GTA V when more prospective gamers and older generation GTA players return, then the Gangs section will be something to keep an eye on. wink.gif I'm not starting a fight or trying to argue, I'm merely stating that fighting over Military gangs versus MC's versus Mafia versus Street Gangs is just ridiculous, to each their own. As long as it's ran properly and maturely.

(Sorry for the spam of your topic, ACE, and a belated Good luck! Please don't let us down, keep this going and run it well! icon14.gif

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

THIS WILL BE MY LAST GANG FOR A LONG TIME.
@ cheatulies LEAVE MY TOPIC ALONE YOU START THINGS WITH ME AND I CONSTANTLY TELL YOU STOP. icon13.gif
@Gunwrath thanks for the luck icon14.gif

TGM Master
  • TGM Master

Angel Assassins

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

HAHAHAHA your last topic. That is what everyone says sooner or later. And actually anyone can be on any topic they choose.

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (TGM Master @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 20:16)
HAHAHAHA your last topic. That is what everyone says sooner or later. And actually anyone can be on any topic they choose.

Raging you ride lethalkillz and with my restart of ACE clan I want to make friends not enemys and your geting to be an enemy so just stop talking smack because ill wreck on you kid so dont cryani.gif when I do.

TGM Master
  • TGM Master

Angel Assassins

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 20:19)
QUOTE (TGM Master @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 20:16)

Raging you ride lethalkillz and with my restart of ACE clan I want to make friends not enemys and your geting to be an enemy so just stop talking smack because ill wreck on you kid so dont cryani.gif when I do.

HAHA anytime my friend, any time a military clan wants to get smacked by a mafia you can just ask. You think being your enemy is making me scared. Omg 3 people want to go after me, hahahah get in line with the rest of my enemies kid.

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 20:13)
THIS WILL BE MY LAST GANG FOR A LONG TIME.
@ cheatulies LEAVE MY TOPIC ALONE YOU START THINGS WITH ME AND I CONSTANTLY TELL YOU STOP. icon13.gif
@Gunwrath thanks for the luck icon14.gif

You're the one that starts things with me guy. Just don't mention SCAR and I'll have no need to speak in your topic. But your immaturity doesn't help any.

QUOTE (ACE LEADER @ Saturday, Aug 18 2012, 20:10)
F*CK OFF SCAR I MOTHHER F*CKIN TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I am telling you leave my topic alone or im going to report you for spaming my topic I dont shoot you you dont shoot at me deal now act a little mature travis and justin you D*MN P*SSYS..

ACE LEADER
  • ACE LEADER

ACE, Ligzonton's

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

cool story bro I dont care you started with me mr turbo clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users