GTA: Project Liberty

1,431 replies to this topic
Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

Formerly known as Dumbass-Productions

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (nikobellico69 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 09:48)
maby is better hellya ask permission of automan to use his cars in this mod and weapons too, this will complete the mod

Maybe it's better when you finally shut up.

If you want IV cars, you can download them by yourself. Many people want to use real cars, III HD cars, etc. so it's not necessary to include IV cars in the mod.
And if you add IV cars and weapons the mod still won't be complete by far. The map still needs parts, fixes, props, dynamic objects, etc. And I won't even start talking about missions if you mean by 'complete the mod' the full GTA IV experience.

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 12:04)
And I won't even start talking about missions if you mean by 'complete the mod' the full GTA IV experience.

maby is better dyom use dis will complete teh mod lol.gif

Seriously, man, don't you see they have a PROPER modding approach and try to do everything in house and not make a damn modpack? If they wanted Automan's cars, they would have asked him by themselves and not by using some random weirdos.

Cody5699
  • Cody5699

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:54 AM

Why does Design Your own Mission crash ast loadscreen on beta v0.2?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Probably because of the changed clothing in player.img.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

about storyline it is an awsome idea, i realy want to see how it will be iv story in sa, maby it is hard to do, but it is not impossible

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Blessed

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

ok, so you have some car rote or streets are empty, no cars no people?

If you want the map to full of car & peds

Finish the whole map first , whats the use of peds & cars if the map isnt complete ?

And , try to convert the whole IV cars & peds by your own , so we dont need to ask any credits

Ain't that easy , huh ?

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Cody5699 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 11:54)

No DYOM support?! D:

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (SkylineGTRFreak @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 18:57)
QUOTE (Cody5699 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 11:54)

No DYOM support?! D:

replace player.img with a default gta sa one and you will have dyom support

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (ItsAllAboutGTA @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 17:34)
ok, so you have some car rote or streets are empty, no cars no people?

If you want the map to full of car & peds

Finish the whole map first , whats the use of peds & cars if the map isnt complete ?

And , try to convert the whole IV cars & peds by your own , so we dont need to ask any credits

Ain't that easy , huh ?

it is not so hard, i converted 10 peds from iv, but i got too bored to continu, so if i want i will use my models, and respect, i realy dont want this to turn "ugly"

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:06 AM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 12 July 2013 - 10:13 AM.

QUOTE (nikobellico69 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 14:04)
about storyline it is an awsome idea, i realy want to see how it will be iv story in sa, maby it is hard to do, but it is not impossible

No. It will just take way too long, and some stuff wouldn't be possible.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

problem is not the time, the problems are original sa limits

TJGM
  • TJGM

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (nikobellico69 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:08)
problem is not the time, the problems are original sa limits

No the problem is time. Time to solve those limits (if even possible) and time to actually make the mission itself.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

somebody have civil police cruiser or taxi for gta sa?

civil vapid please

Amir Hussain Khan
  • Amir Hussain Khan

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

This Is the Player Camera Or angle Of the Gta IV
https://www.dropbox......spot.com].rar

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

thanks, that is awsome

Amir Hussain Khan
  • Amir Hussain Khan

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

MR.LIPTON will continue this project?
Can any one please tell when beta v 0.3 will release?

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

It's a weird project. People are trying to make this game look like IV.. Exactly like IV DK22Pac is developing perfetc IV features and you made a big part of the map.. at the end it will look like an at least good IV copy.. For what showing off modding skills? just buy IV if you want to have IV it will be even better. Real modding is not copying it's making a new thing. Anderius is a real mod. SA Render is a real mod. And VCS PC Edition makes at least a bit sense. This project here sadly was a waste of time.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (futureAllrounder @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 21:02)
It's a weird project. People are trying to make this game look like IV.. Exactly like IV DK22Pac is developing perfetc IV features and you made a big part of the map.. at the end it will look like an at least good IV copy.. For what showing off modding skills? just buy IV if you want to have IV it will be even better. Real modding is not copying it's making a new thing. Anderius is a real mod. SA Render is a real mod. And VCS PC Edition makes at least a bit sense. This project here sadly was a waste of time.

Not entirely.

SA has:
-Underwater swimming
-Fully functional planes (Yes Air Combat IV does come close. But 99% of the airplane mods on IV are fighter jets.)
-Bicycles
-Run better on a cheep computer
-More modding abilities as modding on SA is a little more evolved.

I don't think its necessary for them to remake all the IV missions and stuff. But they could make the CTW story line on it instead. That would require a few small map changes. However it will still be IV's map. Just changes to add things like safe houses, mission locations, etc.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by futureAllrounder, 15 July 2013 - 08:01 AM.

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 22:35)

Not entirely.

SA has:
-Underwater swimming
-Fully functional planes (Yes Air Combat IV does come close. But 99% of the airplane mods on IV are fighter jets.)
-Bicycles
-Run better on a cheep computer
-More modding abilities as modding on SA is a little more evolved.

I don't think its necessary for them to remake all the IV missions and stuff. But they could make the CTW story line on it instead. That would require a few small map changes. However it will still be IV's map. Just changes to add things like safe houses, mission locations, etc.

It has something special and GTA SA mods are pretty cool too, but I think these modding skills could be used for much greater modifications. And one thing that made me thought of this as a mod with a meaning was the fact that older computers could play it with a decent fps, but apparently SA has pretty much problems in such conversions and therefore the FPS difference isn't as great as it should be.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

this project is realy good, just need some fixes and it will be awsome, just add interiors, fix some holes, yes it will take time but iw till be better and lods are realy important

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Blessed

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

Owhh yess , just buy IV , so what ?

Think bout people that can't play IV in their PC , its useless for them to buy IV for their PC cuz they have a low pc and can play it

This mod , is made for people who can't play IV but , they can play SA

The mod will not exactly be 100% like IV but , at least for people who can play IV in their PC know how IV's looks alike

Think bout it

MasterHK
  • MasterHK

کیان حامی‏

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:57 PM

and As everyone know SA has Cleo library that given ability to easy coding to SA.
and SA has DYOM too that anyone can easily build a mission for that.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

ignore bad people, first this project is awsome, it just need some little work and it will be better, just more dark textures fix holes and stuff like lods

iv is good, but sa engine is better in the aspect of flyng, swimming and awsome stuff like that, so this is not a waste of time.

when sa::render will be released this project will be 70%complete

TJGM
  • TJGM

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (nikobellico69 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 14:00)
ignore bad people, first this project is awsome, it just need some little work and it will be better, just more dark textures fix holes and stuff like lods

iv is good, but sa engine is better in the aspect of flyng, swimming and awsome stuff like that, so this is not a waste of time.

when sa::render will be released this project will be 70%complete

SA:Render isn't even working with this project.. so how will it complete it?

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (ItsAllAboutGTA @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 14:30)

Think bout people that can't play IV in their PC , its useless for them to buy IV for their PC cuz they have a low pc and can play it

The mod will not exactly be 100% like IV but , at least for people who can play IV in their PC know how IV's looks alike

Think bout it

Seriously? There are people out there that doesn't have a dualcore and a 256 MB graphics card?

But come on, people who haven't a dual core can't even watch youtube videos in more than 360p. I'm pretty sure this is only about 0.01 % of the internet. This is worst excuse if heard so far.

I think this mod is just fascinating. Nothing else. Port a new generation to something older. Is like magic. Thats the adventage of this mod in opinion.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Performer @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 15:48)

Think bout it

Seriously? There are people out there that doesn't have a dualcore and a 256 MB graphics card?

But come on, people who haven't a dual core can't even watch youtube videos in more than 360p. I'm pretty sure this is only about 0.01 % of the internet. This is worst excuse if heard so far.

I think this mod is just fascinating. Nothing else. Port a new generation to something older. Is like magic. Thats the adventage of this mod in opinion.

You should know that IV can be a bitch to run, no matter if you have the system requirements or not. My IV runs at 6 FPS, while EFLC with mods run between 25-30 with the same settings. It's just a sh*tty port by R*.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Performer @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 14:48)

Think bout it

You aren't really aware at how bad of a job R* did when they ported GTA IV on PC, do you?

They literally f*cked it up. Horrible FPS issues, graphical hiccups, even ruined multiplayer bugs because it was unfinished. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Don't port games to PC. Rebuild them.

nikobellico69
  • nikobellico69

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

lets just wait until see gta 5, MABy it will be better

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 23:06)

You aren't really aware at how bad of a job R* did when they ported GTA IV on PC, do you?

They literally f*cked it up. Horrible FPS issues, graphical hiccups, even ruined multiplayer bugs because it was unfinished. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Don't port games to PC. Rebuild them.

YEAH RIGHT!

Port it to San Andreas and the lag will be less... ooffff course..

Did you play Project IV and did you play GTA IV? Run this mod on a dual core machine with a weak graphics card and you'll see that the performance will be sh*t.

GTA SA + a decent ENB runs 100x times more horrible than GTA IV. And you have to admit: Without ENB the complete mod looks like sh*t. Because Rendware doesn't support the Rendereffects that are needed to make it look good.

Also Missions are not possible, the draw distance is a joke and the missing mip maps are just the top of the iceberg.

Renderware with Liberty City is much more unoptimized than RAGE and It looks worse too. So don't bullsh*t me with your silly excuses.

This mod is just fun and not a serious IV alternative.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

@Performer

Let me question you a bit...

Port it to San Andreas and the lag will be less... ooffff course..

Yep. You are porting it from new engine with lots of different shaders running, to old one. Of course it'll lag less, and of course you can't get the same level of graphics. But most people don't play games just for the graphics.

GTA SA + a decent ENB runs 100x times more horrible than GTA IV. And you have to admit: Without ENB the complete mod looks like sh*t. Because Rendware doesn't support the Rendereffects that are needed to make it look good.

Yeah, that lag is pretty much fault of San Andreas itself, ENB needs more CPU than GPU, and San Andreas was also a fail-port from consoles as it only runs on single core. That's why ENB lags really much. But still, you can get nice graphics without ENB, you just have to find right combination of mods.

Also Missions are not possible, the draw distance is a joke and the missing mip maps are just the top of the iceberg.

Missions are not possible? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Hell, even I could re-make probably most of the missions from IV, I'd just need fully completed map and help from a person who could do animations. Oh, and draw distance of what? Map objects, vehicles, peds? Because all of those can be increased by mods. And mip-maps are possible in San Andreas even without use of mods.

This mod is just fun and not a serious IV alternative.

This is only thing I agree with you. And probably only true thing you've said in this topic so far.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users