Photo

You Virgin?

740 replies to this topic
IluvBrookeSkye
  • IluvBrookeSkye

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 13:54)
QUOTE (kev210 @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 02:47)

I dont have a sister, girlfriend or a wife.

What the f*ck? I hope youre joking.

I've had sex with my sister a few times

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

This topic just loves to be bumped doesn't it?

Mar
  • Mar

Pino no Usagi

• The Connection

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Of course it does. Sex is probably one of the most interesting subjects to study about. It's so interesting how differently people perceive it. tounge.gif

As for you peoples thinking that getting money, job, etc. etc. to get the 'pussy rolling in', all you really need is some self-confidence and good hygiene and you can get yourself some pretty nice tail.

Me personally? Far from a virgin. My self-confidence actually worked against me and made me lose my virginity at a young age. tounge.gif I'm one of those envious people that have friends who are in their twenties and are virgins by choice, and I feel as if I must kneel before them for their self restraint.

So, grats to all you virgins for being STD free for your future partner, and opening a new world of wonders at a mature age where you can appreciate it. . icon14.gif

dangr
  • dangr

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (IluvBrookeSkye @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 16:54)
QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 13:54)
QUOTE (kev210 @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 02:47)

What the f*ck? I hope youre joking.

I've had sex with my sister a few times

That's sick.
You are sick. Your sister is sick!

#yao_disgusted_pic

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

This kinda relates to the sister thing but when I was about 8 me and my 10 year old female cousin would make out ALL the time. At the time it didn't seem wrong at all. Looking back though i actually gag a little.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

I used to be somewhat attracted to one or two of my cousins. It is a bit more difficult to understand how wrong it is because you live apart.
One of those cousins probably likes me because last time (and other times I think) I visited her family she gave me a bigger kiss (you know how people kiss their relatives on the cheek) than she gave the other members of my family and she caught a quarter of my mouth in that kiss.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

15 & still a virgin, loads of kids at Primaryschool lost it in what was a trend in P5-7, kinda distributing thinking about it

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (kev210 @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 07:47)

.... mercie_blink.gif ..... but you have mother or not?.. biggrin.gif OT: Yes I'm virgin. smile.gif

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

I used to think I wasn't a virgin, until I was informed in several PMs from various members that I have a small penis and that I never get laid.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Mainland Marauder @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 19:47)
I used to think I wasn't a virgin, until I was informed in several PMs from various members that I have a small penis and that I never get laid.

Fokin legend!

Officer Bradley
  • Officer Bradley

True til death

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

I've had sex with my girlfriend a few times.

WARNING: use a condom. My brother had sex with his girlfriend and got her pregnant. They have a child now.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

Remember the "sex is overrated" topic? that's such bullsh*t. Sex is underrated if nothing else! tounge.gif

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

No, I'm older than most folks here but I think it's horrible the pressure some people make on teenage boys for them losing their virginity!

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 00:31)
That's not going to last. Everything becomes boring after a lot of repetition, even after making some changes such as switching sex partners. You can keep looking for the next thing to make you happy but after a while you'll run out of things. True happiness comes from within, from a state of consciousness that lacks fears, worries and even attachments to external objects. The kind of happiness that money can give on its own will fluctuate and won't last forever.

Yeah yeah, we all know that, I was kidding around with my last post, I don't need a lecture on money and happiness in every topic tounge.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Friday, Feb 1 2013, 18:25)
QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 00:31)
That's not going to last. Everything becomes boring after a lot of repetition, even after making some changes such as switching sex partners. You can keep looking for the next thing to make you happy but after a while you'll run out of things. True happiness comes from within, from a state of consciousness that lacks fears, worries and even attachments to external objects. The kind of happiness that money can give on its own will fluctuate and won't last forever.

Yeah yeah, we all know that, I was kidding around with my last post, I don't need a lecture on money and happiness in every topic tounge.gif

This. We were referring to pussy on the last page, not love.

I was only pointing out how financial literacy and security allow one to be far more selective with females. One of the key aspects of a romantic relationships is security. Females are often adventurous people who love being exposed to new and fun things which will often times cost you. Happiness can't be bought, but money brings exposure and a comfort from worry that is often times taken for granted. You certainly don't have to be rich, but when you show that you can be a proper decision maker/investor with your money, then you are in high demand. Also keep in mind that females naturally get jealous. Attention from other seemingly desirable females will make a male seem more valuable to a potential lover.

If it were a matter of love, then it's really about being yourself and hoping someone likes what they see. This will make for a far less stressful relationship. Of course it still takes a personality to attract the 'best' girls. In fact, I'm glad I haven't gotten too clingy to the females I've been with because I seem to be meeting chiller ones every few months.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (Gtaman_92 @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 14:07)
Im a virgin for now and and im not afraid to admit it especially on a public forum.

being a virgin is nothing.

lost mine at 25... wasnt waiting for anyone or anything... just didnt have sex, just fooled around til then.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

@canttakemyid Men get jealous too, stop generalizing.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 04:18)
@canttakemyid Men get jealous too, stop generalizing.

Never said they didn't. I tell it like I see it.

Too many people in this thread are trying to merge sex and love as being the same thing when they're not. Searching for love and hunting for sex are two separate tasks with two separate procedures. That's all I'm pointing out.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Re-visiting this topic reminds me of how stupid it is that some people say stuff like "self restraint" to refer to virgins. Its almost like having sex is the easy thing and not having it is the hard thing mercie_blink.gif

The last time I checked getting sex was the hard part and remaining a virgin was easy.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 14:00)
Re-visiting this topic reminds me of how stupid it is that some people say stuff like "self restraint" to refer to virgins. Its almost like having sex is the easy thing and not having it is the hard thing mercie_blink.gif

The last time I checked getting sex was the hard part and remaining a virgin was easy.

Depends where you look. Explore more social scenes and you will find it.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 19:20)

But even in most situations getting sex would be harder than not getting sex. Unless you were forcibly raped or something.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 14:31)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 19:20)

But even in most situations getting sex would be harder than not getting sex. Unless you were forcibly raped or something.

True. I agree with the whole "restraint" thing being a little blown out of proportion too. The way I see it, males are the hunters and females are the hunted. Not in a predatory sense though. Just in the sense that females naturally don't initiate romantic contact. So "restraint" is more like a euphemism for disengagement.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

Some of them do initiate it. I think it's mostly due to social conditioning that a lot of them don't do that, and it is a somewhat silly attitude.
There's nothing wrong with asking a guy out.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

Sex is overrated... iight

KTHXBYE

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 02 February 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Yes I'm virgin, but probably not for long anymore.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

What are you disagreeing with? I think you've quoted the wrong post.
I was saying that some girls do ask guys out and a lot\most of them don't do it because society tells them that guys have that role.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by canttakemyid, 02 February 2013 - 09:46 PM.

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 16:20)
most of them don't do it because society tells them that guys have that role.

It's not all on society. It's genetic. Yes society can determine what is and isn't the norm; but society generally reflects the natural customs. Especially in courtship. It's just like checks and balances in a sense. Haven't you ever noticed how primitive seductive dancing is when at a party? It's a perfect example of how natural urges integrate with our societal norms.

Women and men both have genetic preferences in the opposite sex by nature. In hopes of finding a mating partner who is best fit, women are naturally (genetically) programmed to prefer men who are confident, decisive, and reasonably protective among other things. A male who is alert enough to sense good vibes in another female and confident enough to approach her will generally be ideal. This is why men generally initiate romantic contact instead of women. This is how things worked in the wild. When it comes to courtship, society may have changed since then, but the chemicals within the human brain haven't. It's science.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

I can somewhat agree with that, but it doesn't justify that kind of behavior, it merely explains it. I am genetically programmed to find female breasts and posteriors attractive but that doesn't justify letting myself be controlled by that and stare at them all the time. We are intelligent animals, I think women should step up (some already have).

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 00:43)
Haven't you ever noticed how primitive seductive dancing is when at a party?

Yeah, that's why I generally find dancing to be weird. Sometimes I look at other human beings and imagine they are monkeys. It's funny.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Saturday, Feb 2 2013, 17:28)
I can somewhat agree with that, but it doesn't justify that kind of behavior, it merely explains it. I am genetically programmed to find female breasts and posteriors attractive but that doesn't justify letting myself be controlled by that and stare at them all the time. We are intelligent animals, I think women should step up (some already have).

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Sunday, Feb 3 2013, 00:43)
Haven't you ever noticed how primitive seductive dancing is when at a party?

Yeah, that's why I generally find dancing to be weird. Sometimes I look at other human beings and imagine they are monkeys. It's funny.

Personally, I couldn't agree more about society warming up to women initiating the romantic contact more often. Not to justify laziness or lack courage, but because so many people miss out on wonderful relationships that could have been. Sadly, too many people expect their relationships to fit into a social framework before progressing.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

Yes, I'm a virgin.....media customer as well as taking their trains from London

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users