This sub-forum forbids discussion of or relating to the use of modifications. Creating a topic relating to modifications in the general VC sub-forum is often frowned upon, and more than likely will result in a locked topic. This link has been kindly provided,so adhere to it! Rules and pointers in full detail.
Please post modding questions in the the modding forums!
GTA3 - Vice City: How to Really Steal the Hunter
Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:20 PM
1) Begin 'All Hands on Deck!' Episode - Final Mega Yacht Mission.
2) Eliminate the first three boats, eliminate the next three dinghies and the cat.
3) Steal the "Tropic" large yacht that pulls along side the mega yacht.
4) Pull the Tropic to the back of the mega yacht, shoot the first two helicopters.
5) Move quickly away before the Apache (Hunter) attack copter appears.
6) Sail to the last dock before Starfish island on the city side, with Hunter following.
7) Run along seawall, with Hunter following, to airport turn off.
8) Run to grass field behind Sunshine Motors, with smaller rifle from yacht, shoot at pilot of Hunter.
9) The driver door must pop open, the Hunter must land with only one explosion, the blades must be visible.
10) Push Hunter into first garage bay at Sunshine Motors using infinite super run, and a lot of patience.
11) Close garage, open, smile. But, DO NOT TOUCH! Return to Tropic, motor back.
12) Sink final boats, be careful of lingering gunmen, do not try to re-board mega yacht.
13) Hunter now lives in your garage like any other car, only, just push out to use.
Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:28 PM
Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:00 PM
The before and after game saves GTAVCsf3.b and GTAVCsf4.b are now available for download that we might all see, and play, and try this maneuver ourselves, today.
But most importantly, the extra purposeless large grass field, behind sunshine autos is purposeless no longer.
Edited by Gourangamania, 13 August 2012 - 11:28 PM.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:51 AM
The Maverick jacking in Liberty City Stories is great.... I never managed to get that one.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:33 PM
It is an incredible useless and pointless waste of time getting it, at least for me, sorry.
But, still, congratulations for being able to obtain it! Good work!
Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:14 PM