GTA3 - Vice City: How to Really Steal the Hunter

8 replies to this topic
Gourangamania
  • Gourangamania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

1) Begin 'All Hands on Deck!' Episode - Final Mega Yacht Mission.
2) Eliminate the first three boats, eliminate the next three dinghies and the cat.
3) Steal the "Tropic" large yacht that pulls along side the mega yacht.
4) Pull the Tropic to the back of the mega yacht, shoot the first two helicopters.
5) Move quickly away before the Apache (Hunter) attack copter appears.
6) Sail to the last dock before Starfish island on the city side, with Hunter following.
7) Run along seawall, with Hunter following, to airport turn off.
8) Run to grass field behind Sunshine Motors, with smaller rifle from yacht, shoot at pilot of Hunter.
9) The driver door must pop open, the Hunter must land with only one explosion, the blades must be visible.
10) Push Hunter into first garage bay at Sunshine Motors using infinite super run, and a lot of patience.
11) Close garage, open, smile. But, DO NOT TOUCH! Return to Tropic, motor back.
12) Sink final boats, be careful of lingering gunmen, do not try to re-board mega yacht.
13) Hunter now lives in your garage like any other car, only, just push out to use.

http://www.robertsky...the_Hunter.html
https://sites.google..._the_Hunter.bmp

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

Isn't it easier to just complete the final story mission? Or get 100 hidden packages? It's not like this is an unique vehicle like black Washington (from the same mission), so it's not worth all the trouble.

Gourangamania
  • Gourangamania

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:00 PM Edited by Gourangamania, 13 August 2012 - 11:28 PM.

Thank you for confirming from your own evidently well versed mind the novelty of this maneuver. If i could re-ask the question you asked me with greater context, you wanted to know if it would easier to not steal the greatest vehicle in a game: about stealing ever greater vehicles. -- Do you want the chainsaw gringo? -- I've just played a 10 year old game, played by perhaps 100 million or more people, and just stolen the greatest vehicle in that game at its first display, on my first time playing it, in an apparently novel manner, before anyone ever to play the game has ever had this vehicle. So no, no it would not be easier to work very hard to earn what the game offers at its end if i can steal it the first chance i get, but, I will still work as hard to get it in the end. Because that is who I am, it is who we all are.

The before and after game saves GTAVCsf3.b and GTAVCsf4.b are now available for download that we might all see, and play, and try this maneuver ourselves, today.

But most importantly, the extra purposeless large grass field, behind sunshine autos is purposeless no longer.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:51 AM

Video of this would have been sweet.

The Maverick jacking in Liberty City Stories is great.... I never managed to get that one.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Sounds interesting, however, it isn't FP, DP, EP Nor BP, nor UC1 or UC2, not unique at all, why waste time on it? What if I told you that you can collect all Hidden Packages before starting a single mission.
It is an incredible useless and pointless waste of time getting it, at least for me, sorry.
But, still, congratulations for being able to obtain it! Good work! icon14.gif smile.gif

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Yep, why so much trouble and I think you might even get wasted by falling into the water.I think finding the hidden packages would be dead easy. But still like lol232 said Nice find. biggrin.gif

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

1) Begin 'All Hands on Deck!' Episode - Final Mega Yacht Mission.
2) Eliminate the first three boats, eliminate the next three dinghies and the cat.
3) Steal the "Tropic" large yacht that pulls along side the mega yacht.
4) Pull the Tropic to the back of the mega yacht, shoot the first two helicopters.
5) Move quickly away before the Apache (Hunter) attack copter appears.
6) Sail to the last dock before Starfish island on the city side, with Hunter following.
7) Run along seawall, with Hunter following, to airport turn off.
8) Run to grass field behind Sunshine Motors, with smaller rifle from yacht, shoot at pilot of Hunter.
9) The driver door must pop open, the Hunter must land with only one explosion, the blades must be visible.
10) Push Hunter into first garage bay at Sunshine Motors using infinite super run, and a lot of patience.
11) Close garage, open, smile. But, DO NOT TOUCH! Return to Tropic, motor back.
12) Sink final boats, be careful of lingering gunmen, do not try to re-board mega yacht.
13) Hunter now lives in your garage like any other car, only, just push out to use.

http://www.robertsky...the_Hunter.html
https://sites.google..._the_Hunter.bmp

Could you please make a YouTube video to demonstrate this so it's easier to understand this :)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

A 2 year old thread--- I supposed anything is possible (i did just check youtube for a vid of this-- no luck)

KoolKid98189
  • KoolKid98189

I'm a helicopter

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

A 2 year old thread--- I supposed anything is possible (i did just check youtube for a vid of this-- no luck)

Same :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users