» «
Photo

Wallglitching

1 reply to this topic
NadeemVcmp
  • NadeemVcmp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:27 AM Edited by NadeemVcmp, 13 August 2012 - 05:51 AM.

I want to know the wall glitch of biker bar,You guys many have knowledge about it ,like malibu one wall glitch,And office in downtown.
Like that one i need for Biker bar. tounge.gif
user posted image
user posted image
Like that.
user posted image

lunakrishnan
  • lunakrishnan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

hey... i have just registered...

i am going to be talking about a lot of wall glitches and other cool things...

first of all...
there is a nice glitch at the store in vice point... near the hospital... if you try standing on top of the shelves and jump through the opposite wall parallel to the counter, you will fall into nothingness and then end up in the adjecent road outside

second....
there is a bridge near the hardware store in washington beach that takes us to the police station, if you walk to the side of it and try to jump through the wall, you will go right inside it and be able to walk for a short distance before falling into the water below...

third....
i think not many know about this... if you complete the mission at the pole position club after buying it, you will not only be getting $4,000 every day, but, a room at the end of the room inside will also be open for us, in which a white-dress stripper will dance especially for us...

fourth and the last for today...
you know the house opposite to the underground mall in ocean beach? there will always be a hermes parked outside, it looks like the apartment 3c.... if you walk to the right side of it inside the bushes... you will find a patch of land on the ground (a white patch) if you take a bike on it, it will sink right in and fall into nothingness... and then you will end up falling at the same place right from the sky....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users