Paranormal talk and other creepy stuff.

150 replies to this topic
grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

Alright... I ain't told no one about this...but I'm only saying it now cause if something happens... I want someone to know...

About two weeks ago, when I was over my cousin Chester's house, we was playing Monopoly just me and him. Long story short, Chester tells me he needs to go to the bathroom. So he gets up, starts walking towards the back of the trailer, but then goes into the back bedroom instead... so I followed him. When I did and I opened the door, he turned around and in like an alien voice he said "Don't look at me!" And I was so scared I ran out of the trailer and ran all the way back to my house. I havn't seen him since.

Ya'll can laugh, but I it was really freaky. I think he's one of those aliens that lives as a human and then morphs back and forth. I know its rare but I watched it on the Discovery Channel so I know its possible. But hell, I guess we'll never know cause I ain't never going back. lol.gif

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

I didn't need no sleep.......

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Could someone link me to the creepiest most disturbing head f*ck pasta available please.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 02:48)
Could someone link me to the creepiest most disturbing head f*ck pasta available please.

In my opinion:

http://creepypasta.w...leep_Experiment
Not really disturbing, but it's just wrong...

http://creepypasta.w.../wiki/Smile_Dog
Scary, but proven to be fake and will be taken offline soon.

http://creepypasta.w...uicidemouse.avi
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Squidward's_Suicide
Disturbing and Wrong

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

Any Amityville Horror believers?

I personally think that the whole Amityville conspiracy is true and real freaky. A police officer who investigated the home when nobody was currently residing there refuses to talk about the subject or is very dismissive about the subject, which tells me something weird must have happened in there. The book and the movie are what drags most peoples attentions, and with ten movies, only one of which was a remake, five being about the Lutz family and the others being about a whole new family why would they not be the center of attention when it comes to the Amityville Horror.

There was recently a documentary where Daniel Lutz, a child who lived in the home tells about the horrors and the stories which his parents and siblings faced, and it does seem like he's telling the truth. Either that, or he's one hell of an actor. You can see the anger and the fear in his face on certain subjects (the name of it is My Amityville Horror).

But, what do you guys think?

I'd stay in the house, but if I started getting ill, it's run and f*cking cover!

Mpower
  • Mpower

OJ

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 13:25)

Disturbing and Wrong

Thank you so much for this website.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 00:23)
I didn't need no sleep.......

user posted image

I feel fantastic

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

I quite liked the one about Pokémon:

http://knowyourmeme....ome-creepypasta

You gotta click Full Creepypasta to see it.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 11:25)
QUOTE (Cosmic Gypsy @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 02:48)

In my opinion:

Disturbing and Wrong

Proven to be fake so will be taken down soon? Seriously? Everything i've read on creepy pasta is obviously fake haha, they shouldn't take anything down because of it being fake. Cheers for the links though, i'll give them a read tonight.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

So I'm just sitting in the back corner of the livingroom and watching Snow White with mom and dad. About an hour in, I glance over at the stairs for a second - like I usually do when yawning or looking around when bored - and I see this short dark shade at the botyom of the stairs by the front door. It's night, the lights near the stairs and everything upstairs is off. What the hell is that?

I admit, I always see some sort of fake figures by there, but this one was more noticeable. It was blacker than the darkness over there. I actually felt a little intimidated after seeing it even though I was surrounded by family. How odd, lol. I was gonna' go up thete but after that I'm like 'Um, how about I relax down here... lol'.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (Robinski @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 19:17)
I did have quite a weird experience when I was in America the other year on a year of studying. I've never put it down to the paranormal, seeing as I'm quite a sceptic, but honestly I can't really think of any other explanation.

So anyway, during my first semester I was actually studying at Philadelphia University (yeah, I know). It was during my second year of uni but there was some confusion and I ended up doing a load of first year level classes, with them still counting towards second-year credit back here in my UK uni. Life was pretty sweet: I had easy classes where I knew all the stuff already, some decent if fleeting friends (I wasn't there too long) and all the doe-eyed enthusiasm of a foreign student in the US. I did have one issue though. Money was a bit tight. At this point the exchange rate wasn't great, my parents were only able to help me out a little (there's a hefty charge with my bank when sending/receiving money overseas) and my student loan wasn't stretching far enough.

A couple of weeks in, one of my new mates said he might be able to find me some off-the-books work. Strictly speaking I wasn't allowed to be employed while there, but this guy's dad ran a local taxi chain and he knew I was able to drive stick, something you guys don't get taught by default apparently. The guy's dad had a clunker of a stick taxi that none of his drivers would use so it was just sitting there and he had a sat nav, so it'd be easy enough for me to work there.

Sorry for the long exposition, but this is where it starts to get weird, I promise. After doing a good few shifts, I started to take fares from the "wrong" side of the tracks in west Philly. I was able to fake the accent well enough and kept a smallish baseball bat visibly tucked in the dash, that tended to keep the guys who would cause trouble for no reason away. So yeah, I'm pulled up waiting for this fare to come out from their apartment block and something just feels wrong. It's that sort of tension in the air that you can't really put your finger on, but it's there. Becoming more and more aware of my surroundings I clock two groups of kids across the road from me on this asphalt vacant lot. The smaller group (both in numbers and physical stature) is playing some ball game and the other is just sat there. Just watching them. Then, out of nowhere, one of the larger guys just flies at the tall, skinny guy from the other group. Dude just starts wailing on him. At one point he's picked him up on his shoulders and just spins him round before flooring him. The skinny guy gets to his feet and flees into a house just down the road. His mother's obviously seen what happened and I could hear her going apesh*t even from my car down the road. Thankfully, the big guys chose to leave well enough alone and that's the end of that. My fare gets in and we're off. I get back to the garage and tell my boss that I don't think I'm prepared to do any more jobs in that part of town, so that was my last shift. I'm out.

After the end of the first semester, I decide that I've had enough of Philly and can't handle how rough some of the city can be. A couple of discussions with my university, the embassy and UCLA later I'm starting my second semester in safe, sunny Los Angeles. Those talks with some diplomatic officials had harvested me some additional fruit too: a visa that allowed me to study and work while in the country. It wasn't long before my glowing reference and foreign accent endeared me to the local taxi firms. I get the keys to my shiny new Impala-knockoff I'm promptly sent off to get my very first fare. I've got to shuttle some first class passenger from the airport over to one of the fancy mansion communities up in the hills, y'know one of those guy where even his orange juice comes in a champagne glass types. Before I set off I give this fine new auto a quick look over. Personalised licence plate, air fresheners, dash ornaments; the works.

I pull up at the arrivals terminal and this guy leans out from the curb and whistles at me. Yeah, that's the rich kid. Only, as I pull up I realise I know him from somewhere. Get this, it's the exact same kid that I saw get thrashed on the basketball courts. I mean seriously, what are the chances of that? This guy was the reason I upped and shipped all the way across the country and he's the first person I run into here as well? F*cking insane. Was this guy some sort of sign from a higher power? Motivating me to change stuff in my life that I was too apathetic to make the move for by myself? I'm freaking out here and my mouth just freezes up. I'm sat there for a second before I hear something from the back seat "Yo! Homes?!". His questions prompt me to start driving across town, but I'm still too freaked out to talk. We make it to this guy's house at about 7 or 8, the last thing I get from this guy is some remark as he leaves the vehicle: "Yo homes, smell ya later" and he looked at his kingdom, he was finally there, to sit on his throne as the prince of Bel Air.

Beautiful, man. f*ckin' beautiful.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Sorry for the bump but this video is about a woman being possessed by a jinn over a phone call. Very very scary. sad.gif

ThirstyHyena
  • ThirstyHyena

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, May 10 2013, 19:28)
Sorry for the bump but this video is about a woman being possessed by a jinn over a phone call. Very very scary. sad.gif

what the f*ck

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, May 10 2013, 18:28)

The scariest thing about this is that my PC screen turned black and I heared her laughing, so I turned off the whole PC and ran to drink water.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by Valenta, 15 June 2013 - 12:28 AM.

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 11:31)

I personally think that the whole Amityville conspiracy is true and real freaky. A police officer who investigated the home when nobody was currently residing there refuses to talk about the subject or is very dismissive about the subject, which tells me something weird must have happened in there. The book and the movie are what drags most peoples attentions, and with ten movies, only one of which was a remake, five being about the Lutz family and the others being about a whole new family why would they not be the center of attention when it comes to the Amityville Horror.

There was recently a documentary where Daniel Lutz, a child who lived in the home tells about the horrors and the stories which his parents and siblings faced, and it does seem like he's telling the truth. Either that, or he's one hell of an actor. You can see the anger and the fear in his face on certain subjects (the name of it is My Amityville Horror).

I'd stay in the house, but if I started getting ill, it's run and f*cking cover!

BUMP

Agreed. How else can you explain this image?
user posted image

Made me sh*t bricks when I first saw it.

Even if you paid me £1 billion, I wouldn't set foot anywhere near the place.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Not sure if this is paranormal, but I sh*t you not, my Fortune Cookies ALWAYS come true, my most recent one said "The wise thing to do is prepare for the unexpected"

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Sunday, Jan 27 2013, 06:58)
Ghosthunters is f*cking fake.
There is another Ghost show that is very interesting, I forgot what it's called though. When I have some time, I will check for it on Netflix. (You can find it on Netflix)

Yet you think the other show is real?

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

Ghosts aren't real,I should know since I go in abandoned places all the time. tounge.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by AceKingston, 15 June 2013 - 09:40 AM.

I love anything related to Myths, despite them scaring the living sh*t out of me.

Well, a few months ago I was looking up stuff about the Slender Man myth and I came across a video about the missing girl in 1987 and about her father and a investigator were talking and they both disappeared something like that, I can't find the video, can someone link it to me?

And there was Jack the Ripper that I came across while watching an Anime called Detective Academy when I was a kid, I remember how scared I was after that.

The only time I've experienced something was once again when I was kid when I was like 8 or 9, there used to be a mirror in view of the hall that reflected our bedroom and I just glanced at it while watching TV and I saw something dark move along the room for a split second. Pretty creepy.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

I once had sleep paralysis and it was the most terrifying experience I have ever had. cryani.gif
I saw a demon scratch me and I woke up with small cuts on my body.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 01:57)
There is another Ghost show that is very interesting, I forgot what it's called though. When I have some time, I will check for it on Netflix. (You can find it on Netflix)

I said it was interesting, not real.

Unless I see some proof, I won't believe in ghost.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

On the Bermuda Triangle, many sources only say the following.

the Bermuda Triangle has been found to be no more statistically dangerous than other areas of the open ocean.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 12:06)
QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 01:57)

I said it was interesting, not real.

Unless I see some proof, I won't believe in ghost.

Isn't that the show where there's a fat guy who has the ability to get goosebumps whenever he wants to following "frightened" say "man, look how I have the skin"?

The spirits, monsters, ouija, etc. are all a psychological thing. If you're walking at night in a scary or just dark place where you can't even see what's at your back and start thinking in these legend creatures and consequently believing that there's someone watching or following you you'd finally get scared as hell, and if you don't control that fear you may start to panic. You should try that someday wink.gif

Same happens with the people who has done a ouija and start thinking and believing that the things that happens around them is caused by it.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 00:24)

BUMP

user posted image

Don't know what to say about the picture, but I did visit the village once where all this happened.

I got a few pictures:

user posted image
user posted image

I took this with my cell phone and I was holding it to my ear.
I had to act like I was talking with someone on the phone, because people there hate it when "Stranger" come near the house... ph34r.gif

I also noticed it was the only house with a fence tounge.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

^ the other day I saw on TV a documentary about it. Meh...

I've just remembered of something strange that my uncle and aunt say that happened some years ago when my cousin was a little boy:

A morning, they just had awoken and heard my cousin, that I think back then had, I don't remember exactly, from 2 to 4 years old, speaking in one of the rooms of the house. When my aunt asked him who was he speaking with, my cousing answered something like "with a girl". There was nobody else in the house. True story.

In these all mystery tv shows they speak about childs who speak to persons who apparently aren't in the house. Personally I don't believe in these things, but damn, when you hear that something similar has happened to someone close to you makes you think about it dontgetit.gif

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Valenta, 15 June 2013 - 04:16 PM.

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 13:12)
QUOTE (Valenta @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 00:24)

BUMP

user posted image

Don't know what to say about the picture, but I did visit the village once where all this happened.

I got a few pictures:

user posted image
user posted image

I took this with my cell phone and I was holding it to my ear.
I had to act like I was talking with someone on the phone, because people there hate it when "Stranger" come near the house... ph34r.gif

I also noticed it was the only house with a fence tounge.gif

It's a beautiful house, I'll give it that, but you still wouldn't get me inside that place.

On a somewhat related note, there's a castle in Ayrshire, called Culzean Castle which is supposedly haunted.

user posted image

Hauntings and Ghost Stories of Culzean Castle

The Clan Kennedy has been chieftains, earls, lords and stewards of some kind of fortress in Carrick (present day Ayrshire) since Gillescop MacKenedi became steward of Carrick in 1243. The Kennedy clan, who were the original owners, were a powerful Ayrshire family. Several ghosts haunt Culzean Castle one of whom is believed to be and actual Kennedy ancestor. There is also a legend about a supernatural knight and direct ties with the roasting of the Abbot of Crossraguel.

A ghostly piper has been heard on the castle`s grounds; he plays apparently to the celebration of marriage of Clan family members. He has also been heard playing at a spot between Happy Valley and the ocean. It is said that on stormy nights, you can hear his ghostly pipes playing mixing eerily with the howling wind and crashing waves.

The spirit of a woman dressed in a ball gown haunts Culzean although no one knows who this young woman was.

In 1976, two tourists visiting the castle witnessed a “peculiar misty shape” moving up the oval staircase. Apparently this is not an uncommon sight, several people have seen it. It is thought to be the ghost of a Kennedy. It is also reported that younger members of the staff are warned about `a wee ghost` near the dungeons.

The castle`s legend tells of a ghostly knight who abducted a young heiress and held her captive in the castle. The knight tells her how he plans to kill her, but she manages to lull him to sleep and stabs him to death with his own dirk. Later this legend comes to life, when May Kennedy from Culzean was abducted from the castle by Sir John Cathcart. Cathcart is supposed to have murdered his wife and apparently was planning on murdering May Kennedy. Luckily May discovered his murderous plans and managed to push Cathcart to his death from cliffs near Carelton Castle, where he lived and still to this day haunts its ruins.

What scares me most about this is that my own name kinda resembles that of this castle. Culzean - Cailean (My name). mercie_blink.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

I heard there was a suicide forest in Japan. Don't want to walk there at night...

Anyway, I don't believe in all that sh*t anyway, all just a mistake by the mind somehow.
Still I am often impressed by the psychological impact on a person, once it claims to have seen something paranormal...

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Valenta, 16 June 2013 - 12:34 AM.

^^^Is this it, by any chance?

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:49 PM

As soon as I saw this topic on the front page again I remembered reading these articles on this website not long ago, some really creepy stuff on them, especially the one on video footage.

10 mysterious urban legends based on video footage
10 incredibly spooky things
10 creepy video game urban legends

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

Anyone remember the website sfogs? They used to post a lot of ghost pics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users