Photo

DYOM Chain Story

79 replies to this topic
Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

"We're gonna visit an old friend of mine." You arrive to Charles' friend's apartmen. The appartment is in a ghetto and its in a bad condition. "You wait here, I'll go check if he is home." You stay outside, waiting in the black rancher you came with. You phone starts ringing. You pick it up and hear Charles "Come up, we've got to talk to you." You head in and up the stairs, but it is strange that there is total silence in the room you're supposed to enter. Suddenly, you hear a shout. You take out a 9mm and break through the door. You see Ramon and his men aiming towards you with Charles tied to a chair. "John, John, John, I can get you out of your troubles with the police. Join us, and you will have no more problems." As Ramon said this with a slight smirk on his face, Charles knew he was wrong. You actually weren't part of Raven's Rock. You..

Option 1 : Run away and let them kill Charles.
Option 2 : Throw your gun.
Option 3 : Shoot.
Option 4 : Shoot the rope on Charles hands.
Option 5 : Accept Ramon's offer.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Shoot. You shoot blindly and run out of the door, gunshots echoing. You notice a bullet hole in your shoulder, with blood dripping. Then you hear a voice from the inside. "Enough! Kill them both!". It was Ramon's voice. "Damn it" you say, and fire a couple times back in there. Charles sweeps one man's legs and gets his hands out. "RUN JOHN!" Charles shouts when he runs towards you. You both jump down. When you ask for Charles, you see he's missing. You watch back up, and you see the men are coming out of the door. You run away, and consider your options...

Option 1: Go back to the police station.
Option 2: Try to find where Raven's Rock Company's HQ is located.
Option 3: Try to find Charles.

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Go back to the police station. "Charles must be there". As you head out, you see the black rancher you came with in the same position. You get in it and drive it to the police department. You enter the door and ask the guard "Have you seen CIA Agent Charles?". "I'm sorry, I cannot tell you information about him.". "I am John Secronom, I was the one who went with him. We got into some trouble, ambushed. I am trying to find him. "If thats the case, he didn't return since he left. I will send some officers to search for him, you stay here and be safe.". You get in the police department. After half an hour of waiting, you sneak past the guard and drive to the ghetto. You..

Option 1 : Search in the apartment.
Option 2 : Get through the apartment and exit by the backdoor, heading to lots of alleys.
Option 3 : Search in the populated places and ask around the locals.
Option 4 : "I completely forgot that I'm wounded, I should head to the hospital. Charles can wait."

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Search in the apartment. As you pass room by room, you hear Charles voice, with some Raven's Rock agents voice, interrogating Charles. Since you have a silencer, you attach it to your 9mm. "There are 6 hostiles in the room. Pick your targets, don't engage until I give the order to breach" "Roger that John. We're ready anytime" The CIA squad leader, codename "Echo 104" answer through the radio. Now you...

Option #1: Breach the door without giving the order to breach, since you thought that the CIA squad can hear you breaching the room
Option #2: "Breach!!", you shot the door while the CIA squad enter through the window and ambush the Raven's Rock agent
Option #3: "Breach!!", you await until the CIA Squad breach the room, you shoot the door and ambush the Raven's Rock agent

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

"Breach!!", you shot the door while the CIA squad enter through the window and ambush the Raven's Rock agents. You look around for more agents but you see none. The CIA agents are stacked up at Charles. You rush to Charles too and notice he got shot in his legs and shoulders. He is unconcious. Soon enough, the neighbours rush to the apartment. You..

Option 1 : Try to calm down the neighbourhood while CIA agents get Charles to a special hospital.
Option 2 : Get Charles to the hospital.
Option 3 : Scare the neighbours away.
Option 4 : Frisk some of the suspicious neighbours.
Option 5 : Search further for more Raven's Rock agents.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:47 AM

Try to calm down the neighbourhood while CIA agents get Charles to a special hospital. "Calm down, lady! It's okay, we've got the situation under control. No need to panic" You said to the lady. "John, we're on our way to the hospital! Meet us there! Echo 104 out". Suddenly, dozens of Raven's Rock agents are coming and surrounding you. "Oh god! What the hell happened here!?" The lady ask with anger. "Enter that room!" You said to the lady. She run to that room. You lock it, and stare at the Raven's Rock agents. You found red barrels, 1 on the ceilings and 1 on the ground. You...

Option #1: Shoot the barrels on the ceiling, so it will block the way to your position and shoot the Raven's Rock agents behind you
Option #2: Shoot the barrels on the ground, so it will kill the Raven's Rock agents and shoot the Raven's Rock agents behind you
Option #3: You give up and let the Raven's Rock agents beat you down

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Shoot the barrels on the ceiling, so it will block the way to your position and shoot the Raven's Rock agents behind you. You kill lots of agents but you get knocked out from behind. You wake up in the hospital where Charles is. Charles is lying on a bed and Raven's Rock agents are bullying him as he cannot move his hands and legs. You try to get up but your legs are smashed and you can barely move them. The agent who is standing guard near you didn't notice you are awake and is looking towards Charles, laughing at him. You get an injection from the table next to you. You inject the whole doze into the agents feet. He falls down on you. You drag him onto the bed and you roll down from the bed, afterwards roll under the bed after taking the agents gun and another injection which seems to be easing pain. You inject it to your feet and..

Option 1 : Wait for another agent to notice the one on the bed.
Option 2 : Get out from below the bed and shoot.
Option 3 : Shoot from under the bed.
Option 4 : Search in the desk near you.
Option 5 :Throw something to distract the agents.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Throw something to distract the agent. As the agents get out from the room, you lock down the door. "Charles! Are you okay!?" You ask. "I'm fine! I just can't move my arms and my legs!" Answer Charles. "Hey, open up!" The Raven's Rock agents shout from outside. You search in the desk near you. The agents started to shoot the door, but at the same time, you found a phone. "You can use it to contact the CIA Squads!" Say Charles. You...

Option #1: Contact the CIA Squads, ignoring the agents at the doors
Option #2: Take cover behind your bed, shoot blindly to the door and contact the CIA Squads

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Contact the CIA Squads, ignoring the agents at the doors. "Agent John here, I am in the hospital with Charles. Looks like the Raven's Rock knew where we are. They're at the doors and trying to get in. Track the call. I will follow the agents." "Alright, but don't hand yourself to them. Kill as many as you can or all of them. Take prisoners if you can. If they outnumber you too much, then hand yourself to them. Try to get Charles out of there. Oh, and do not hang up.". Bullets fly in Charles direction from the door. UZI's are shooting from the other side. You rush to Charles and take him off the bed. You drag your bed and roll it towards the door. You flip Charles bed and take cover behind it. You take Charles on your shoulders and head towards the window while rolling the bed near you. You throw Charles outside and he crawls under a car. You try to get out on the window too, but the agents get in and shoot the windows as they see you aproaching it. You run back and get down behind the bed. You blindly shoot as the bullets fly above you, through the bed. You hear no more shots, and you slowly look out from behind the bed. You see dead bodies and nothing else. As you get up and head to the door, and agent punches you in the head and takes your 9mm. You see a gunshot in his right leg. You..

Option 1 : Kick him in the leg making him fall.
Option 2 : With a quick movement try to take the 9mm back.
Option 3 : Hand yourself to him.

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Kick him in the leg making him fall.

You take the agent's 9mm, shoot a bullet is in head and join up with Charles. Charles says: "I think normal hospitals won't do it." You look at him and reply: "What do you mean?" "Let's go to the CIA's HQ. We've got a sort of infirmary - hospital - where I can be treated." "Why didn't you say so before...?"

1- You take him to the CIA's infirmary.
2- On the way, more henchmen attack you.

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

On the way, more henchmen attack you. You notice the strange cars behind you following you all the way. You take a road not knowing where it leads. It is an old dirty muddy road near a relatively big river. You notice the cars following you. You step on the acceleration and go on full speed as soon as possible. You look back and see noone, but when you look forward you see a huge rock on the road. You crash into the rock and the car flies away into the water. The car falls into the hole filled with water beneath you and you jump out so you do not fall in the car but Charles with his wounds cannot jump out. You try not to panic and you dive without a parachute. Everything seems like in slow-motion and you think about that you are lost, Charles is dying and henchmen are trying to kill you. You think about suicideal, but suddenly a loud sound reminds you of the situation you are in. You think for a little more seeing that the water is like 100 meters below you. You panic and..

Option 1 : You try to catch a rock and hang on it without falling into the water.
Option 2 : You fall in the water and save Charles.
Option 3 : You fall in the water and swim away, afraid that the car will blow up.
Option 4 : You get back in your thinking state without doing anything.
Option 5 : You notice the henchmen at the nearby shores.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:48 PM Edited by Zizo008, 27 August 2012 - 08:33 PM.

You fall in the water and save charles. The henchmen, thinking your dead, leave the scene. Luckily, after getting his body out, you swim to a nearby shore with charles almost dead. You find your self in an unknow country town (Palomino Creek, since it has a broken bridge to fall in the river and a nearby shore). You leave Charles nearby and...
1- Hijack a car
2- Look for shelter

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Hijack a car. On the way to the CIA HQ, a black sedan appears, and it looks like want to shoot. "John, contact the HQ, use codename "Bravo 428", that's my codename." Say Charles as he gives a phone. "CIA HQ, this is Bravo 428, over". "Bravo 428, this is command copy. What's your status?". "We're having a heavy resistance on the way to the HQ, request a chopper for extraction, over". "Copy that Bravo 428, the chopper's waiting near Palomino Creek. Command out". "Hey John, looks what I found" Say Charles after you hang up. "Haha, nice!!" You say when you see a minigun and an M4. As you arrive at destination, dozens of agents cars and 2 choppers come to your position. "I take this M4, you take the minigun!" Shout Charles. You...

Option #1: Shoot blindly to the agents
Option #2: Take down the choppers first and contact the HQ while shooting the Raven's Rock agents
Option #3: Take down the choppers first and wait until the chopper arrive while shooting the Raven's Rock agents

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

Poland Stronk

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Take down the choppers first and wait until the chopper arrive while shooting the Raven's Rock agents. After 5 minutes of the fight the chopper arrives. You shout to the agents to get Charles to the hospital and to guard him. When the minigun is out of ammo you noticed, that the Raven's Rock agent escaping by the car. You...

#1 - Grab 9mm that the dead agent dropped, get in the car and chase him.
#2 - Get in the helicopter with agents and Charles, grab the M4 and cover the chopper.

PS. If i writed something wrong, sorry, cuz i'm Polish.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

Get in the chopper with the agents and Charles, grab the M4 and cover the choppers. You shoot to the Raven's Rock agents. A Raven's Rock agent fires and RPG, and it barely miss the chopper, causing it to turn really hard, and forcing you to jump out from the chopper. You see a lot of Raven's Rock agents coming with a tank. "Get that chopper in the air! GO!!" You shout to the pilot. "No, we're NOT leaving anyone behind!!" Say the pilot. As bullets hits the chopper, forcing the chopper to fly further from the LZ. "John! NO!!! We can't leave him behind!" Shout Charles. "If we stay, we're all dead!!" Say the pilot, and the chopper fly away. An agent shot you on the shoulder. You grab an 9mm, and shoot. The agents one handed. Another bullet hit your other shoulder, leaving you unarmed, and the Raven's Rock arrest you. After hours, You find yourself in..

Option #1: Raven's Rock HQ
Option #2: In the middle of desert
Option #3: On the top of mount chilliad

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

On top of Mount Chilliad. The injection you injected against pain in the hospital has lost its effect and the pain in your legs re-came. You see noone but you thought you were woken up by a gunshot. Your legs didn't hurt but if you moved them you felt an insuportable pain. You look around, lying on the ground but you see no man. You hear noises from different directions and you spot four go-karts cruising around you without drivers. One of them comes through your direction, you try to deflect the hit and take as less damage as possible but you can't really avoid the hit. Another kart comes straight to your legs and the hit knocks you out for some seconds. You try to think of something fast but in your state you don't really think. Ramon wants to kill you slowly and painfully. You try to crawl away but your hands are tied with chains. You think you are going to die and think of your friends.. "Damn, uncle died because of me, all my friends are dead because of me, and I can't stop Ramon. Uncle, Charles, Gordon.. Wha.., wait! Charles!" You suddenly remember the phone he gave you earlier. You

Option 1 : Try to get out of the chain tie.
Option 2 : Try to reach for the phone and call Charles, tell him to bring reinforcements.
Option 3 : Try to sleep and leave yourself to your fate.
Option 4 : Try to reach for the phone and call Ramon, tell him you accept his offer.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Can someone summary the story so far, I'm too lazy to read all almost from the beginning. =.='

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:15 PM Edited by lee_atsugai, 01 September 2012 - 12:58 PM.

Try to get out of the Chain tie. You try and try, but it didn't work. Suddenly, a voice come from nowhere. "Seems like you're dying John. Let's finish this!" It's Ramon's voice. The go-karts stops moving, and you see 2 Raven's Rock agents aim their M4s. As they shoot, you pull the chain, and the bullets hit the chain. You run to the agents, avoiding the bullets, and punch hardly to one of the agent. You take the weapon forcly, and shoot the other agent. "Hmm, seems like you don't have enough. But, I have another plan. Los Santos, your hometown, will burn today. The whole city is my warzone. Try to stop this, and I will launch nuclear missile to Los Santos from a secret place. See ya soon" Say Ramon. "Damn, if this was right, then I will need Charles' help"

Option #1: Call Charles and tell him to meet you in Angel Pine
Option #2: Call the HQ and request for extraction.
Option #3: Call Charles and ask him if Los Santos is in war now
Option #4: Try to figure out the Nuclear Missile launch facility

xGhostx: I'll PM you wink.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

Dammit man, I said summary the story, not just copy and patse the whole story. =.='

ph34r.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Sunday, Sep 2 2012, 02:24)
Dammit man, I said summary the story, not just copy and patse the whole story. =.='

ph34r.gif

Oops, misunderstood it. I'll PM you again biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users