DYOM Chain Story

79 replies to this topic
Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

HOW TO PLAY
1Someone will write part of a story. i.e. Johnny then stole a car and traveled to...
2Then the writer must add up to five options for the next writer. i.e. Las Brujas or Playa Del Seville
3Any person can take over from that point
RULES
1The character can perform actions only that can be done with the DYOM animations (that means no fishing, play basketball, etc.)
2No pointless "go no where" plots
3No more than 5 options for a story part
4You are allowed to kill off main characters but not permanently they just respawn a day later. But try to refrain from killing them too often, or I'll stop you. i.e. Seville Cheng, John Secronom, Johnny, etc... Note you can kill the main character, he just respawns at the hospital
5No cheats. i.e. Then the character got infinite health and armour
6Who ever posts first between 2 more people the first story will continue as normal, the 2nd or 3rd story replying to a same story part must edit their post and must say 'never mind this' to not cause confusion
7No stupid myth crap eg. Aliens, Leatherface, Piggsy, CJ's mum's ghost or any supernatural sh*t that isn't in the game
8Please do not edit your story if it IS used already by another writer
9You can say the character finds weapons but only in correct and real spawn points in the game
10The same writer can NOT reply to their own story
Please pay the most attention to the Underlined and Bold Rules

TRY TO KEEP THE STORY BELIEVABLE AND REALISTIC, NO STUPID IDIOTIC OPTIONS/POSTS

Please try to refrain from using 'Kill everyone with a Minigun' or anything including the words 'kill everyone' with some sort of weapon.
If you do use these, you're an idiot

I will go 1st

You wake up in the morning when you hear someone screaming outside. You check by the window, but you cannot get a clear ID of the person. You decide to go outside to check who it is. You approach the man and he asks you who you are and where he is. You answer him...

OPTION 1 I am Johnny Nixon and we are in Angel Pine.
OPTION 2 I am John Secronom and we are at what they used to call: Madd Dogg's Crib.
OPTION 3 I am Seville Cheng and we are in Chinatown, San Fierro.

Currently On Ban
No one

cammi
  • cammi

PROJECT A HAS COMMENCED !

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

I am John Secronom and we are at what they used to call Madd Dogg's Crib. The man asks you if you will follow him. You answer...

OPTION 1 - No.
OPTION 2 - Lets Go.
OPTION 3 - What Is In It For Me?

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

What is in it for me? The man said ''Just go at you'll know.'' You follow the man to a big building downtown. The man said ''We're here. Now please follow me inside.'' You see a lot of guard with guns patrolling around. You will...

Option 1: Follow the man inside.
Option 2: Runaway from the building.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:21 AM Edited by lee_atsugai, 12 August 2012 - 03:48 AM.

Follow the man inside. As you and the man inside the building, a lot of guard are carrying some sort of boxes. The man said "Don't mind that. Follow me to the boss". When you follow the man to the boss room, you see....

Option #1: Your rival since he was in the army
Option #2: Your old friend

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 09:21)
Follow the man inside. As John and the man inside the building, a lot of guard are carrying some sort of boxes. The man said "Don't mind that. Follow me to the boss". When John follow the man to the boss room, he see....

Option #1: John's rival since he was in the army
Option #2: John's old friend

I think it's suppose to be something like this:

Follow the man inside. As you and the man inside the building, a lot of guards are carrying some sort of boxes. The man said "Don't mind that. Follow me to the boss". When you follow the man to the boss room, you see....

Option #1: Your rival since he was in the army
Option #2: Your old friend

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

Edited the post icon14.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

So SP, how is the turn work? I mean how many more story by other writer I have to wait until I can write.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

I guess this is based on GTA Chain Story in GTA Series Chat. I think there isn't any turn rule. As long as it is not your own story, you can continue it

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

This is based on the earlier DYOM Chain Games, no turn list, you post your reply, if someone beats you on it, delete your post.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

You see an old friend, he's standing right next to the man who is seem to be the leader. He said ''I'm looking for a man who know how to use a gun and good at it. Your old friend here said you're the one I need.'' You said...

Option 1: I'm in.
Option 2: You're looking at the wrong guy, I'm afraid I have to go. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Option 3: What do you need me to do? And what do I get?

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

"You're looking at the wrong guy, I'm afraid I have to go. It was a pleasure meeting you.". Suddenly, the boss, your old friend and whole guards at that room points the gun at you. "You cannot refuse this offer, John! Join me, or die!!" Said the boss. One of the guard come closer to you, your reaction...

Option #1: "F*ck you"
Option #2: Let the guard come closer and beat you down
Option #3: "Alright, alright, I'll join you"

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:16 PM Edited by Arejai, 12 August 2012 - 01:18 PM.

"F*ck you!" and punched the guard hardly. He fell to the floor. All of the guards are ready to shoot at you but they're stopped by the boss. "Don't kill the man yet. We need him!" Said the boss. You tried to run, but before you could do anything, you're hit by someone on your back. You fell down unconscious.

After hours, you opened your eyes and realized that you're in..

Option 1 : A strange room.
Option 2 : A smelly toilet.
Option 3 : A rooftop.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

A rooftop. ''I told you not to refuse this offer, didn't I? Now you got 2 options, mate. Do what my boss told you to, or I'll push you down'' Your old friend said. Now you...

Option 1: say yes and do the job.

Option 2: Jump down and runaway.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

Jump down and runaway. "You cannot run, John! We WILL find you!!" Said his old friend. The entire agents from the building run to the street and shoot you. A police officer is shot by the agents, and drop down a 9mm. But, there's an alley on the west of your position. You choose...

Option #1: Run to the alley and escape
Option #2: Run cover to cover, take the 9mm from the dead police officer and shoot the agents

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Run to the alley and escape. One agent shouted " We lost him ! " . Then , another agent shouted " He could be here somewhere . Search this place . He could not be far . " You heard what they said and you said " I can't stay here . I need to get somewhere safe . " Then , you hijacked a citizen's car . Now you will go to..

Option 1 : Your Uncle's house in Santa Maria Beach , Los Santos .
Option 2 : A hotel somewhere in Los Santos .

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:30 PM Edited by lee_atsugai, 12 August 2012 - 03:37 PM.

A hotel somewhere in Los Santos. When you're on your way to the hotel, some agents cars stopped in front of you and shoot your car. Your reaction...

Option #1: Going on full speed and ram the car and proceed to the hotel
Option #2: Get out from the car and said "I give up!"

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Get out from the car and say "I give up". Few agents get out of the black cars, and point 9mm's at you. They argue for some seconds and send one agent to you. As the agent aproaches you, you take out a butterfly knife from your pocket and stab him in his chest.

Option 1 : You take his 9mm and take cover behind your car.
Option 2 : You run into the nearby alley and climb up on a building.
Option 3 : You run into the nearby alley and keep running forward.
Option 4 : You take his 9mm and shoot one agent in the head, thinking that they won't shoot because their boss needs you alive.

mkthetimelord
  • mkthetimelord

:3

• Members

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

You take his 9mm and take cover behind your car, as bullets fly past. You fire the occasional shot, and manage to hit one of the guards. Next, you...

A: Leg it into the nearby alley
B:Dive into the car and drive
C:Pick them off, one by one, like flies.

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

Dive into the car and drive. You run over the guards and drive to the hotel, after you enter your room, you pick up the phone ''Man, this is serious sh*t, I might get myself killed if I keep running like this, but if I agree to do a job, I might get killed too.'' Now you...

Option 1: Call the boss and tell him you'll do it.
Option 2: Call your uncle and ask for help.
Option 3: Call 911.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

Call your uncle and ask for help. "Hey, Uncle, it's John" John said to his uncle through his phone. "Ah John, good to hear something for you. It's been 2 years, eh?" Answer his uncle. "Yeah, but it's not the time to chat. I have some sh*t now. I need your help." Say John. "Aye, what do you need from.... Hey what the.. *Gunshots*" "Uncle!? Are you okay!? F*CK!! I need to go to his house, take some weapons and leave this town" Said John with anger. Suddenly, someone knocks the door. You...

Option #1: Open the door unarmed
Option #2: Take the 9mm and open the door
Option #3: Take the 9mm and shoot the door
Option #4: Jump out through the window
Option #5: Ignore it

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:57 AM Edited by xGhostx, 13 August 2012 - 09:00 AM.

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Monday, Aug 13 2012, 14:43)
Call your uncle and ask for help. "Hey, Uncle, it's John" John said to his uncle through his phone. "Ah John, good to hear something for you. It's been 2 years, eh?" Answer his uncle. "Yeah, but it's not the time to chat. I have some sh*t now. I need your help." Say John. "Aye, what do you need from.... Hey what the.. *Gunshots*" "Uncle!? Are you okay!? F*CK!! I need to go to his house, take some weapons and leave this town" Said John with anger. Suddenly, someone knocks the door. You...

Option #1: Open the door unarmed
Option #2: Take the 9mm and open the door
Option #3: Take the 9mm and shoot the door
Option #4: Jump out through the window
Option #5: Ignore it

Don't use John like ''said John, John go to...'', if you use it, fine, then why at the end it's ''you...''? I told you that already in the earlier post.

Anyway...

Take the 9mm and open the door. You open it slowly, you see a guard, you point the gun at him and tell him to step back. Then you close the door and climb through the window. ''My uncle's house is not too far from here, and there will be guards down the hotel.'' You said. Now you...

Option 1: Jump to the lower roof and keep going till you reach your uncle house.
Option 2: Find a spot and jump down, get a car and drive to your uncle's house.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Ah yeah, really forgot that part. bored.gif

Jump to the lower roof and keep going till you reach your uncle house. You use some cover to hide from the patrolling guards. When you see a box, you remembered that the box is the same as you saw in the building earlier that day. You check the box, trying to find some clues, and you find a label that says "Raven's Rock Company". You...

Option #1: Take the box and bring it with you
Option #2: Open the box and see what's inside
Option #3: Ignore it and jump to the street

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Take the box and bring it with you . You didn't wanna look what's inside yet because it's too dangerous when the guards is around . After 1 hour driving , you've reached your Uncle's house . You open the door slowly and yell " Uncle ! Uncle ! " . Your uncle was still alive but nearly gone . You decided to...

Option 1 :
Take him to the hospital .
Option 2 : Take him to one of your friend who is a doctor .

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (-S-hark21 @ Monday, Aug 13 2012, 19:01)
Take the box and bring it with you . You didn't wanna look what's inside yet because it's too dangerous when the guards is around . After 1 hour driving , you've reached your Uncle's house . You open the door slowly and yell " Uncle ! Uncle ! " . Your uncle was still alive but nearly gone . You decided to...

Option 1 :
Take him to the hospital .
Option 2 : Take him to one of your friend who is a doctor .

Hmmm, I think John already reached his uncle house, he just hide from the guards.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Monday, Aug 13 2012, 20:14)
Hmmm, I think John already reached his uncle house, he just hide from the guards.

Yeah ? But...

Jump to the lower roof and keep going till you reach your uncle house.

Didn't said John already reach his uncle's house . confused.gif

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

Take him to one of your friends who is a doctor. You knock on the door, but no one opens it. You check the windows and you see your friend lying on the ground. Your phone starts ringing, and you..

Option 1 :Answer your phone
Option 2 :Hangup and call 911.
Option 3 :Go in your friends house.
Option 4 :Kill your uncle so he does not suffer further.
Option 5 :Drive away with your uncle.

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Answer your phone. "I told you to accept the offer. Now, I'll destroy your world piece by piece, and my boss will force you to work with us, making some big money, get the girls, night clubs, anything you want, John..." Your friend said from the phone. You answer...

Option #1: "Alright, I'll join you. What do you want me to do?"
Option #2: "F*ck you. I'll never do those dirty works. I just want a peaceful life, and you ruined it!"

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

" F*ck you . I'll never do those dirty works . I just want a peaceful life , and you ruined it ! " Your old friend replied " John , please . It would be great . You won't regret it . It's just like old times . " You said " I left those things now . I want peaceful life . Just a peaceful life . No more than that . " Then your old friend said " Sorry John , if you still don't want to join us , we will destroy your world piece by piece until you join us . You'll regret choosing this path . " Your friend hangup the phone . Now you...

Option 1 : Take your uncle to the hospital .
Option 2 : Get in your friend's house and try to save your uncle .

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

Take your uncle to the hospital. The hospital was only a couple blocks away and you got your uncle there fast. You take him inside and tell the doctors that your uncle has been shot. They take your uncle to a surgery and ask you to wait in the waiting room. You sit down and watch out of a nearby window. In the window, you see a black sedan parking to the parking lot. Four men step outside and take out 9mm pistols. You see an another room and consider your options...

Option 1: Leave the hospital and make a run for it.
Option 2: Go to the another room.
Option 3: Stay in the waiting room.

Csabi98
  • Csabi98

Knight

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Leave the hospital and make a run for it. The agents get in the hospital and you hear some gunshots. You stop and look back, and see your uncle crawling on the ground. He most likely escaped through the window. The agents look out on the window and spot you. They jump out and run after you. Luckily they do not notice your uncle but they run after you. You..

Option 1 : Try to shoot them with your 9mm before they can reach you.
Option 2 : Shout "My uncle is behind you, kill him and leave me alone already!!
Option 3 : Take a civilian as human shield and shoot the agents.
Option 4 : Run further leaving your uncle behind.
Option 5 : Run further and call 911 while running.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users