Strange Glitch

3 replies to this topic
The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Don't come cokehead close

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:03 AM

When I was in Free Mode, I was in a helicopter, trying to blow someone up as he killed me before. I chased him up to the place you shoot the Russians in the MeTV building in the mission Dropping In. I was in a Buzzard and I didn't know where he is. I checked every part of the building's outside, even the inside (while risking my chopper) and couldn't find him.

Later, I tried to see where he was before, I went inside after going on one of the base jumps. I went through some of the interior, going down the elevator shaft and going through doors, then I pressed Triangle on my PS3 controller and my player grabbed onto a ladder leading to under the floor of the building. When I first saw this, my reaction was: WTF?

I don't know whether this works on Xbox 360 and PC though.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:09 AM

Weird. Sometimes stuff f*cks up and you can access weird places.

Me and a buddy we're trying to get into the China Shop from vanilla IV and after about 10 minutes of smashing each other into the window, I realized that the doors would open up. My buddy however, couldn't open the doors. Only me for some odd reason.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (The_Anti-tragedy @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 04:03)
When I was in Free Mode, I was in a helicopter, trying to blow someone up as he killed me before. I chased him up to the place you shoot the Russians in the MeTV building in the mission Dropping In. I was in a Buzzard and I didn't know where he is. I checked every part of the building's outside, even the inside (while risking my chopper) and couldn't find him.

Later, I tried to see where he was before, I went inside after going on one of the base jumps. I went through some of the interior, going down the elevator shaft and going through doors, then I pressed Triangle on my PS3 controller and my player grabbed onto a ladder leading to under the floor of the building. When I first saw this, my reaction was: WTF?

I don't know whether this works on Xbox 360 and PC though.

This is actually old glitch

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (The_Anti-tragedy @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 14:03)
[...] I was in a helicopter, trying to blow someone up as he killed me before.

Oh, you're of those guys. sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users