» «
Photo

State Of Liberty Online (SOL-O)

36 replies to this topic
DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:56 PM Edited by X-Seti, 09 August 2012 - 03:05 PM.

cryani.gif Announcing "GTA: Vice City Online (VC-O) 1.0"

Watch in HD:

This video showcases Vice City Online 1.0 with similar functionality as RC1, however in a much more evolved and reliable state.

We decided to embrace our nostalgia and replicate the scenes from the old "Vice City Online - RC1 Promotional Video," which coincidentally was released on January 1, 2009 - exactly three years ago!

Original:

Re-uploaded in HD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRf1fAwV8E&hd=1

More details on our website at http://www.gtastateofliberty.com and our blog.

Permalink:
http://blog.gtastate...eloper-preview/

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

Nice video.

But I'm just wondering what versions will have swimming?

SOL Single Player?
SOL Online?
VC Online?
Could it be allowed to be used on the Normal VC Single Player?

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:19 AM

Swimming will be in all the mods you have mentioned. However, as yet, there is no single-player mod, and it hasn't been discussed as whether there will be down the line.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (DECEiFER @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 02:19)
Swimming will be in all the mods you have mentioned. However, as yet, there is no single-player mod, and it hasn't been discussed as whether there will be down the line.

I know that aready. Its just that there is one planned.

I really can't wait till we have seen all the city's in IV's erra, and someone makes a mod like this for those. It probaly won't happen for a while, or may not happen at all, but it would still be really cool. Espesaly because their very acurate to the real thing.

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

A release statement has been posted on our website and blog.

QUOTE (DECEiFER)

Permalink:

countergame
  • countergame

has stopped working

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

Whaat?! No Single Player? WTF..

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:38 AM Edited by X-Seti, 04 January 2012 - 02:30 AM.

Happy New Year to You All ! It's been seven years that this project has been going with one year merged with VCO.

Now what I have to show for it depends on your point of view:

- Mapping and modelling; well we are almost there at about 70% completed.

- There are 620+ vehicles in the game from LC to SA but they're a mess and incomplete.

My aims from the start was to be able to push the engine harder with my own exe hacks and see what really could be done and this is where I may move back to.

I would have wanted to have single player and online as I used a basic online client and server however this did not really offer anything more then MTA did at the time, but as a team we have SOL-O?

Single player missions was something I would have wanted with the limits hacked for paths but time and personal life & health issues slowed my progress.

Making a single player game would have meant new missions and SCM scripters both are not my strong areas and where most mods lack without the right kind of support, who scripts in SCM for VC or GTAIII any more?

We have the rage engine now also to think about so if something special is going to happen then this might be the way to go.

A question for the GTAnet community is a simple one and please keep your replies on this board.

Where would you like to see SOL in 5 years time?

EverLost123
  • EverLost123

Wololo

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:11 PM Edited by EverLost123, 05 January 2012 - 03:30 PM.

QUOTE (DECEiFER @ Sunday, Jan 1 2012, 20:56)
Announcing "GTA: Vice City Online (VC-O) 1.0"

Watch in HD:

This video showcases Vice City Online 1.0 with similar functionality as RC1, however in a much more evolved and reliable state.

We decided to embrace our nostalgia and replicate the scenes from the old "Vice City Online - RC1 Promotional Video," which coincidentally was released on January 1, 2009 - exactly three years ago!

Original:

Re-uploaded in HD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYRf1fAwV8E&hd=1

Permalink:

OH MY GOD

Good times are coming up again, i would LOVE to play with people on VC-O again smile.gif I still have scriptmapping blood in me , it was a fantastic thing from VC-O LIVE editing the map, just take a look from that video that i made 3 years ago

PS: This was the first version, newer versions with the even bigger city is on the forums

EDIT:I fell so sad reading my 2009 posts made me like a stupid kid, lol. Anyway look what i've just found in my MU log , the last version of the map , if anyone still got VC-O, just run a server with VLE (Mex Script) and i think there is a tutorial to how to install the map , HF smile.gif http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9Z4TTESJ

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Vice City Online 1.0 DP1 Release Postponement

As we have been steadily approaching our Developer Preview 1 (DP1) release deadline of January 22, 2012, it has become increasingly apparent to us through extensive testing and development that we, unfortunately, are no longer able to abide by the date which we confidently supplied to you in our video just over three weeks ago. We do understand your anticipation for our long-awaited release, which is exactly why we are not able to release it on the 22nd as planned. Since we were not able to gather enough concrete data through our progressively small tests, which would be representative of a mass-test such as the Developer Preview 1, we cannot conclude that this build will be playable on scales of 20-50, or even more players at a time on a server. The following explains our reasoning for this, along with our easily acceptable new release date.

If you were around for our release of Vice City Online RC1 years back, you will probably remember that the first build showed telltale signs of not being tested because it was consistently crashing and there were embarrassing mistakes evident. Not only that, but our master server was also consistently changing hosts, for we had not settled on a firm agreement on which company would be hosting it. Additionally, you will probably also remember that there wasn't a whole lot to do in terms of stock game modes--you had to practically script everything yourself for a long while until our Executive Consultant Mex developed and released his VCO Lua Extensions (VLE) scripting API, which eased the process tremendously and actually made scripting fun.

What kind of product were we releasing back then? It was a primitive product which existed solely for experimentation and which was not intended for public release by any means. We had no idea at the time how it would behave with more than five players on a server. The whole concept of creating a multiplayer GTA was still new and fresh to all of us.

Immediately following the release of our last VCO RC1 patch, we were in the process of working on RC2, which featured improved synchronization, improved stability, and more features (some of which were just prototypes at the time for systems we have implemented in our DP1). Despite these facts, it was still mostly a research project. On a positive note, it greatly expanded our knowledge of the game and gave us a new leaf on what we were able to do with the game. It was also in this period that we developed documents which would prepare ourselves for an entirely new team structure and website. We like to consider this as our transition period. Unfortunately, this is also the time that you--the public--was mostly in the dark with what we were doing. Just to give you an idea of how long this period was, it lasted from the moment after our last patch for VCO RC1 up until about a few months after our merge with the GTA: State of Liberty project.

Soon after, we decided that the RC2/SOLO prototype wrapper/game engine was not going to be released because the cost and efficiency of the performance was too high and there were loose ends in terms of the features and functionality available. Thus, the entire source code was entirely scrapped and re-done, and the methodologies of reverse engineering have been revised and optimized.

Ever since that decision, it's been a scramble to balance optimization with features in a timely manner. We have been working quickly in order to deliver a product of our highest caliber which would give Vice City the best chance it had as a multiplayer game. In a sense, instead of a "rush job," we have actually taken the time to do everything pertaining to this project at a comfortable pace correctly. It was our mistake to hide our progress to the public, which we now see generated much mistrust and disinterest in not only this project, but even worse, in Vice City as a game!

What are we asking you for? We need just three more weeks to maximize everything up to the standards of a Developer Preview (essentially a public beta). Specifically, we are promising to release the final build of DP1 up to and including Februrary 10th, 2012. To further boost insight, we will also be hosting a public beta test up to and including February 5th, 2012. Advance notice will not be supplied if we decide to release sooner than the maximized dates--please make sure to check for any updates. We don't want to fulfill false promises. However, keep in mind that as a reward for your patience, you will, at long last, have proper fun in Vice City!

Also, keep in mind that this is still a Developer Preview. The public beta will give us insight into fixing last-minute crashes directly before the release of the final product. Still, a Developer Preview is essentially still beta software, and has the capability of being expanded and refined. We hope to see you there for both our public beta and our developer preview releases!

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

AKA PingPang

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Let's hope the three week wait is worth it. smile.gif

BooMario
  • BooMario

Helo Mr. Snowman.

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:19 PM Edited by BooMario, 20 January 2012 - 04:24 PM.

good old times of Vice City online with Everlost, yoshifirebird, mex and cachibache ^-^'

waiting for 22/01 biggrin.gif

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hay what happen here Form ID F153 why was i declined i know i haven't tested it i've been busy and i never got it to work so can't report bugs.I am sorry if you thought i wasn't doing anything.But if you don't want me to no more i am fine with that.

EverLost123
  • EverLost123

Wololo

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

Oh my god i can't believe i lost the latest release of BB Island because of Megaupload, so sad confused.gif

EDIT: For people who dont understand

VC-O was more a community multiplayer then a Real VC Multiplayer because it was very low rate of players and servers and many of them are from people who plays it for many time , i was a map modder ,i have made many famous maps for VC-O , as i dont play VC-O anymore i decided to upload my last version of my famous map called BB Island/VC Land , and then the time passed and MegaUpload gets closed. and i lost ALL the map because i dont have any backup of it, shame. confused.gif

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:51 AM Edited by DECEiFER, 05 February 2012 - 10:17 PM.

-- Post Deleted

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

You forgot to answer my question here why was i kicked from beta testing as i said on my post.

DECEiFER
  • DECEiFER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Sunday, Feb 5 2012, 08:57)
You forgot to answer my question here why was i kicked from beta testing as i said on my post.

Please don't use this thread for questions like that. You can e-mail or PM any one of the project's executive consultants. This thread should be reserved for mod news and updates, and questions surrounding those.

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:14 AM

To our community and fans:

Earlier today at 6:00 PM GMT, we hosted our first instance of a release of Vice City Online since 2009 in the form of a public beta for Developer Preview 1. However, as those who played on this build soon realized, the public beta was nothing short of a disaster.

Certainly we thought that a server of 3, or even 2, people was stable on gamemodes which we’ve been testing and developing for weeks, but not even that worked. The servers were, for some unknown reason, consistently crashing. Deaths, amongst other events were causing crashes that never arose in our tests before the release.

We verified that the build was correct in the installer, and that the server hosts were using the correct builds. Something’s seriously wrong here that we have yet to discover.

So how do we feel about this? Well, for starters, we openly accept any criticisms towards the appalling and terrible quality of the unplayable beta test. We thought that people would have fun today after hard work developing a plethora of features and brand new synchronization. Now, the fun that we hoped for has turned into fun for people to defame us as a modification, as if we were the laughing stock of the century.

We also understand how long you’ve all been waiting for a crappy quality public beta. It’s really pathetic when you put it like that. The public beta turnout was severely lower than we had expected, which in hindsight was for the best, but not the turnout we’d hope to see at future events.

What was the purpose of the public beta? It was certainly not to publicly humiliate us and lose your complete trust. But that’s how it appeared to have manifested itself. That is extremely regrettable.

We’re not going to apologize or make excuses for this, for we had plenty of time to get things right for you. Apologizing would just dust this incident under the rug. We’re also not going to run away from this as if it never happened--we’re fully responsible for the turnout and now we must deal with the consequences of your loss in faith of us. Just don’t forget that one person (opposed to a team of software developers) is managing tens of thousands of lines of code on a daily basis and that we historically have the smallest team out of all GTA multiplayer modifications.

For those wondering why the test ended prematurely, it was out of the fact that it was unplayable and we wanted to save ourselves further embarrassment. If you’re able to contact team members with a server build (i.e. Ricoow and Yoshifirebird), you’re more than welcome to continue testing on your own time.

So, what’s next? Well, that all depends on how badly the public wants us to fix our embarrassing builds and how badly the public wants to see us progress further. If everyone’s lost complete faith in us, we will move onto something else, leaving VC behind. However, if there’s still hope for us to continue developing VC-O, we will continue to develop a quality build which is representative of our tests within the team, only with a much larger number of players in mind.

What about February 10th? There is virtually no way to fix everything in less than 5 days, given that we don’t have enough people now to test and we’re short an executive consultant (Mex is now inactive due to personal reasons). If the test went how we planned it to (a limited amount of replicable crashes and general bugs to be fixed), Februrary 10th would be green-lit.

We make no further promises for anything, no matter how certain we think we are, as we can now see point-blank that it just leads to false hope and embarrassment. VC-O RC1 led to embarrassment with Patch 2, which broke weapon sync, and now this. We can’t continue this way. We’re obviously doing something wrong, which myself and DECEiFER have just heavily disputed. We have devised several plans of action which we will continue to analyze until we reach a solid agreement, and act on those actions as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time today and we’re sorry if we wasted an hour of it for you. We’re just asking for your continued trust in our ability to work with VC (but you can laugh at us on the side if you want to--but great things are to come and we will gladly prove wrong any of your doubts).

We will have more information concerning changes and future plans in the coming days / weeks. Please do not badger us, as there are a lot of issues to be worked out within our limited availabilities.

Stay tuned!

EverLost123
  • EverLost123

Wololo

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

I still have hope, i habe many friends who agree icon14.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:16 PM Edited by X-Seti, 08 February 2012 - 09:45 PM.

State Of Liberty and VC-0 will be two projects once again.

There have been many issues that built up to this for Regex, and I received an email from him a couple of days ago with a decision not to work with Me, and SOL any longer.

QUOTE (In an Email)
after careful discussion, we came to the agreement that we should spin-out from our merge with SOL. I believe it is for the best that we become two separate teams and projects again as you will be able to run your operation however you see fit without having to run changes by us and vice-versa

In short:

Not all teams get on and there was not the support from others like we all had hoped for and maybe even expected.

Where do we go from here? Well:

GTASOL will become a community project for GTAforums and only GTAforums.

Coding, Game Hacks and Models are open to anyone to use in their own projects however give credit where credit is due.

An Open Door policy will be in place where people can come and join in, Learn, Create and Mod without commitment to being on a team.

I will offer leadership like in any project, however the mod files and everything else within GTA: State Of Liberty will become propriety of GTAForums except content owned by Rockstar Games and Take 2.

More to come soon.

This topic can be closed so we can move onto the next chapter..

Keith Mc-Kay

(X-Seti)

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

This just ruined my year. f*ck.

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

Hey Keith...I noticed in your post above that you claimed to have listed
“the members who have been either involved in this mod or have contributed towards this project in the past.”

That’s funny, given that when I was in-game 69.5 a couple days ago, you were still using my radar imagery from over a year ago with the same bugs, along with several textures for the map I created (the most obvious one being the road texture on the bridge from MLL North to Staunton Island).

That’s also not to mention that I also provided Swoorup with my soft patches (most notably, the water and radar hacks) when the merger spun out. Obviously, it doesn’t matter if you’re using the same code base that I provided. The fact that you have implemented the water hack and radar patches quickly and effortlessly leads me to believe that, at the least, my code gave insight for Swoorup in how to implement those patches.

I hope that you’re not forgetting all of the tools which I created for you (the extended-functionality IMG tool, taking about 3 weeks to complete)! All together, the time taken to work alongside you to fit your requirements for the tools and utilities should be enough to deserve some form of credit.

Also, don’t forget the countless number of web-based tools and utilities that Mex created for you. For instance, the development website as a whole gave you all the tools necessary to post builds to the team at your convenience, allowed members to dynamically post suggestions to you at their convenience, and, most importantly, record and view bugs with a dynamic map implemented. That minor description cannot encapsulate the countless number of days of work which Mex endured to develop this website for you from-scratch. In addition to the website, Mex’s tools--for instance, those that validated and sorted the IDEs and IPLs--were created for you without a question in mind, and were finished in a very timely manner. Additionally, Mex created applications which allowed you to modify and view DFFs and COLs (with textures) while you were having issues with the LOD flickering in Vice City (right before the merger spun out). That’s quite a lot of work to be honest, and not to even consider mentioning Mex in the credits is definitely sinuous.

Don’t forget about DECEiFER’s contributions to the project as well! He provided web hosting for you in the beginning while your servers were being hacked. He re-designed your Moditorium website for you without a question in mind. On occasion, he also designed quite a few textures for you when your resources were thin dealing with your personal life and limited availability.

As you said in your post above,
“All I ask is to please give credit where credit is due (after all, think of how you'd feel if someone used something of yours without permission or thanks).”
Going back on your statement would imply that your claims and statements are fraudulent.

Finally, I’d like to end with a few short words about your feelings towards me and our teaming up in April 2010 through February 2012. I have heard you mention that I have done nothing but waste your time during our time together as a team. I beg to differ. If it wasn’t for us becoming a team and developing SOL/SOL-O, the project would either be, a) dead (due to your intentions of calling it a day before I first contacted you), or b) way behind in terms of features (like the water hacks and the radar, something which SOL spent 6 years without from 2004 to 2010). As you said in January 2010:

“Looking at the state of things and the lack of interest from others, I am thinking about scrapping the project, quitting modding and moving on to something else. I haven't given up on it yet, but am not far from it.

Searching the internet today I find there's nothing good being said about the project; there are people complaining about the mod all around the world, and this is mostly because of the peds missing from the streets.

All the feedback points to one thing.”

(from http://web.archive.o...9.msg952#msg952, give it a few seconds to load)

In short, you wouldn’t be on GTAForums right now both developing and promoting your mod, moving to SA concurrently with VC, and preparing for RAGE, if we had not all teamed up and apparently “wasted your time” during the 22 months of the merge.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:06 AM Edited by X-Seti, 09 August 2012 - 06:55 AM.

What the hell dude, Anyone would have a right to be upset with the rejecting /spin-off email you sent me, but I am over that.

Most of the tools you gave me did not work or did not work well, and I am working on a way to redo the radar because there are problems with using your original files.

Only some of the tools you made worked, others were not fit for purpose.

Let's face it, you dropped me from the team because I was taking too long with the map. You didn't have the decency to talk to me first about it, you just sent me a VERY long winded email. That's the cowards way out.

Modeling can take a long time and you know it.

The only hack we have taken from SOL-O is the water hack and you know I asked you if I could use it. You're being very petty saying 'this is mine, that's mine, you can't use it '

You have clearly not moved on by the looks on things and still want to rant and carry on.

Let it go and move on man (I have no idea why you feel the need to get upset).

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

I really don't understand man. Regardless if the tools worked (that's the least important thing out of everything aforementioned), they still took time. Not everything that happens works out, and I'm sure that you've seen that plenty over the years. My post was not intended as a rant.

All I am saying is that I am hopeful that you will apply appropriate credit where it is due, given all the hard work Mex, DECEiFER, and myself sacrificed for you over the past two years.

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Thank you for acknowledging our request. Feel free to remove the above posts, as you see fit.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:24 AM

Well look at it this way.

You was not left out of the credits on purpose, it was an over sight on my behalf rushing to get everything done - fixed.

Now the tools as I understood it was still in development so you know, bugs happen

The only tool that worked for me was the water, I can not edit the Radar yet.

So instead of trying to fix, I will replace once the new map is in.

As for everything else. I dunno dude, Myself with the way I am with this illness I was clearly passed the team split and moving on.

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:45 AM Edited by regexian, 09 August 2012 - 06:47 AM.

Cool, so.

I understand the oversight, but you have to understand it from our POV as to why that post was made. No offense was intended; I was just explaining our contributions.

The radar doesn't really require a tool. I forgot the link, but there's a program which splices the tiles up into chunks of specified widths and height. I think there's a tool like it for the SA radar, but that tool won't support the size of the radar you're looking for. Try googling a program called "Image Slicer."

Yeah, the tools were in development. I never got around to implementing complete functionality, as our focus shifted constantly. With your coders at your disposal, I'm sure you'll get the tools you'll need (given that there's enough time, etc.).

I'm still sorry to hear about your illnesses...can't forget those! My grandmother and first cousin passed away over the summer, so I suppose we're in the same boat depression wise.

I hope for the best (and, again, you can seriously remove those posts if they are offending you man).

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

Justin,

Let me say this, I lost my father when we were still merged. I was told by another team member that you or Dave said I was going AWOL too often at that time. I also found out that you were planning to dump me 6 months before you finally did. Nice one.

I worked on the map almost every day during the merge and you know it, but because of my health, I had to take breaks and work at my own sustainable pace.

If there were conversations between me and other people it was because I tried to get to know everyone, but what I said and how it got to you was twisted.

You all need to stop trying to start random dramas in a bad attempt to get attention for I do not know what. Be done with it now.

These posts show peoples true colours, so I'll leave them.

regexian
  • regexian

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Yes, they sure do show people's true colors! Regardless of your botched memories, I know how hard it is to show empathy or even compassion for that matter to the losses of another person that isn't in the "swing of the project." Nice one yourself. smile.gif At the end of the day, I am just hopeful that your current team mates will never ever find themselves in a relationship as sour and bitter as we have. Let this set an example for how terrible relationships can go over the internet as well, regardless of the amount of time spent together.

The post shows nothing of regret on my part--everything was truthful that was mentioned. In fact, Dave and Mex both contributed to it before it was posted with their parts, and we all contributed towards the part after Dave's contributions. That's why I mentioned that if you were offended, you're free to take it down. At the least, if people are curious to hear how the SOL-O team contributed to SOL during the merger (outside of the multi-player, obviously), it's all neatly summarized there for them.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

@ Regex, I understand you would like to publicly clear up a matter of yours, and it seems that you have done so now, so please if it is not too much can we please get back to the discussion of the mod, if you have anything else you would like to post or contribute please do so in the appropriate topics as we do encourage feedback on the mod and do not see alot of posting in the SOL section of GTAF.

Thanks for stopping by.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:55 PM Edited by X-Seti, 09 August 2012 - 02:37 PM.

that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif I do not know what your game is or what your after?

You were running the team (Me, Dave and Mex included) and you set the tone with the site setup. You wanted it all set up like a company and spoke to people like they were your underlings sometimes.

I do understand what it is like to have to look after someone who is sick and what you had to deal with so you do have my sympathy regarding the loss of your grandmother and cousin

I am not someone who shows their feelings very well apart from when I got the distasteful or rude emails from you about the build, the map not being up to your standards, the SA engine port not working for you, then when you looked at my earlier site and picked it apart in such a rude manner.

In my head I was thinking - 'who the f*ck does he think he is?' as my feelings were getting bent in the process.

If you go around in life talking or writing emails to people the way you do and did to me, you bet I will reply in kind. I may have been strong in my replies but I do not like the piss being taken out of me.

Now this is a warning that if you carry on, I will consider this trolling.

I will not be replying anymore if you want to keep on arguing, so please do not bother.

Now I want to end this crap NOW! with you and I can move on as life is too short and we both must have better things to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users