GTA V Topics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
DH74SH71
  • DH74SH71

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

This site is one of the only sites that I've seen topics get closed so fast, it's ridiculous. You don't need to close a topic that isn't going anywhere, because nobody will be there to bump it. If someone needs to go back and add something to the topic, they have to make a new one because their old was is usually locked. If you've been on any forum site, topics come and go. Let them get scolded by the community don't just lock it you are only upsetting members and in turn giving them a reason to post another brand new topic. Not every topic needs to be stickied, especially when it's just general. For example I was redirected because I posted about sending money to Rockstar Ryan redirected me to a thread about Epsilons Twitter account, nobody wants to navigate through 150 pages of crap to find one or 2 good things. For example I posted about sending in money to the Cayman Islands, it was closed. Now I am going to just make a new topic whenever I get it with the evidence, it just doesn't show the full progress of members saying, "you wasted your money" or "you'll get stickers" it's about evolution.

My second suggestion is to crack down less on OPs and more on posters. Yes sometimes make stupid threads, the use for 16 posts of face palms or Being called a moron doesn't close The thread. Maybe have mods lookout for that, and the report button should have categories like spam, repost, irrelevant.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

You're as thick as a... well, I don't know what's thicker than you. First you create a duplicate account to spam the forums. Then when you are serving a temp ban on your original account, you make this new account to evade your temp ban and you have the f*cking audacity to tell us how to run the forum.

GTFO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users