» «
Photo

Nikita [Mission Pack]

12 replies to this topic
IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:14 AM Edited by IceBoy1911, 07 August 2012 - 10:34 PM.

user posted image

My name is Nikita. Six years ago I was taken out of prison and forced by a covert unit of the government to be an assassin That They Call it Divison. Three years ago I escaped and have been hunted ever since. I was the first recruit to get out. I'm going to make certain I'm not the last.Me and Alex,My Partner were Stoping Their Unfair Oprations,And now Michael The Devison Most Trustworthy Man has Join me.Recently I Find Out Divison is arranging An Opration to kill A Lawyer Who Has Somethin Againts Divison.Bran Hudson The New Agent Who Chosen To Do this Mission is in Danger.So I Dicide To Rescue Him to Take Down The Division Togethor

NOTE:I Really Wanted to make Nikita The Main Character,And Make Missions 100% Just Like Nikita's TV Series but Nikita With Male Voice is Make Missions ridiculous turn.gif .So I Select Bran Hudson As A Main Character(He Is Not Exist in The Nikita's TV Series) biggrin.gif

Character:
  • Bran Hudson :An Agent Who Has Send for His Frist Mission And Then trapped after His Sucsses in mission on Division's Purpose.He Almost Is This DYOM's Main Charector.
  • Nikita :She Used To Be An Agent for Division Until She Broke one of Their Rules By Falling in love.After Division killed her love and Idnity , Nikita Started Her Revenge
  • Percival "Percy" Rose :Leader Of Division.He Will Do Anything To Keep The Division,Even Killing Innocent People.
  • Michael : Most Percy's Trusted Man.After He Find Out Percy Killed his Family Dicided to Join Nikita.
  • Seymour Birkhoff : Works For Division As A Hacker.He Is Good Friend of Micheal.
  • Alex : Her Life Was Just Drugs after Nikita Helped Her And Told Her Who killed her Family(divison),Nikita Trained Her.After Alex Find Out The Division Agent Who Killed Her Family 6 Years Ago Was NikitaShe Split With Nikita.But She Is Bran's Partner In Some Missions
Minor Character
  • Roan : Roan is the most notable assassin and "cleaner" operative in Division. He often works as Percy's right-hand man and never questions his orders.
  • Owen Elliot : Owen is a former Division "cleaner" operative who resides in Montreal, Canada as a Guardian- one of the specially chosen few trusted to handle one of Percy's black boxes.Owen, like Nikita, worked for Division and fell in love with a civilian named Emily Robinson.He Works With Nikita Sometimes.
  • Ari Tasarov : Ari Tasarov is the leader of the Russian criminal organization Gogol, which seeks to rival and topple Division, and serves as the shadow arm of Sergei Semak.Nikita Insult Him and Used Him and Now They Are Dislikes.
  • Ryan Fletcher : Ryan is a CIA agent and analyst who is known in the agency as a conspiracy theorist regarding Division.
Sorry For Bad English.I Started English for Three Years cryani.gif and This is My Frist mission pack... smile.gif

Missions:
Chapter1
1.intro[Download]
2.Opration of Richman[Download]
3.Blackbox[Download]
4.Alexandra Udinov[Download]
5.Flying on Towers[Download]
6.Ari Tasarov,Gogol[50%]
7.Big Mistake[0%]
8.Where's Nikita?[0%]

Chapter 2
1.????
2.????
3.????
4.????
5.????
6.????
7.????
8.????
Photos:
CODE
http://gtasaba.persiangig.com/images/2.jpg
http://gtasaba.persiangig.com/images/7.jpg
http://gtasaba.persiangig.com/images/8.jpg

Special Thanks To:
Dutchy3010 ,
PatrickW - for DYOM icon14.gif
and GTAForums colgate.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

It's a great topic for a first one man. Good luck.

And welcome to the forum. icon14.gif

And you just post the picture, don't need to use ''CODE''.

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Looks promising. Welcome to the forums mate!
I wish you all the luck with this! icon14.gif

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Thanks for Warm Welcome.
smile.gif
Im Sorry ,I Dunno How To make Trailer and logo...But I Think I Will Learn Soon,
Tnx Again..

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

I'll make you a trailer as a welcome present, and since you needed one.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

This is based on the TV-series? That's freaking awesome! One of the best tv-series around. I'll check these out once I get back to DYOM.

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:28 AM Edited by IceBoy1911, 08 August 2012 - 06:30 AM.

I'll make you a trailer as a welcome present, and since you needed one.

Thanks A lot...You Are Awesome,But I Dont Want To make you Any Trouble.So,just gimme The Tutorial to make a trailer topic, link! smile.gif tnx agian!

This is based on the TV-series? That's freaking awesome! One of the best tv-series around. I'll check these out once I get back to DYOM.

Just 60% of Story Based on TV Series icon14.gif 40 % Story Made By Myself sigh.gif tnx.

And...
NEW UPDATE
1.intro
2.Opration of Richman
3.Blackbox
4.Alexandra Udinov
5.Flying on Towers

these 5 Missions Finished....More Soon...

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

Well, actually I really enjoy making trailer. This is the best trailer I made so far:

I thought that I could help you make a trailer, but if you want to make it yourself go here. icon14.gif

Or if you want the others to make you a trailer, post a request there, too. And also pick a theme song.

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:55 AM

Well, actually I really enjoy making trailer. This is the best trailer I made so far:

I thought that I could help you make a trailer, but if you want to make it yourself go here. 

Or if you want the others to make you a trailer, post a request there, too. And also pick a theme song.

That Trailer was Great...Well If you really Enjoy it smile.gif Make a one for me blush.gif
And Choose theme song,too...I'll be GRATEFUL sigh.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (IceBoy1911 @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 06:55)

I thought that I could help you make a trailer, but if you want to make it yourself go here. 

That Trailer was Great...Well If you really Enjoy it smile.gif Make a one for me blush.gif
And Choose theme song,too...I'll be GRATEFUL sigh.gif

Sure, give me a few days. What style do you want? What kind of song do you want?

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

Sure, give me a few days. What style do you want? What kind of song do you want?

I...really..dunno.Just Make it Whatever you like biggrin.gif Advanture,Action biggrin.gif
Im Going to trip A Day After Tommorow...So I Will Watch Trailer After My Trip..tnx wink.gif

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:19 PM Edited by IceBoy1911, 09 August 2012 - 03:20 PM.

[delete this post]

IceBoy1911
  • IceBoy1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

Chapter 1 - 2 Complete Pack on April 2013 icon14.gif
Sorry for delay but i should take care of my classes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users