» «
Photo

The Forelli Family

211 replies to this topic
The Forelli Family
  • The Forelli Family

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:58 AM Edited by The Forelli Family, 29 June 2013 - 07:51 AM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

In 1927, Sonny Forelli was just the typical Italian living in Liberty City. His parents owned a deli/bakery in the heart of Liberty City, he worked there as a kid. He'd see a various range of customers while behind the counter or busting the tables. He'd always been fascinated by a specific group of thugs. He didn't know who they were, his parents wouldn't allow him to know about stuff like that. He was a good kid. After turning 18 in 1939, his parents were growing old and still owned the bakery.

Sonny started to hangout with a group of guys he wasn't typically around. They showed him what they do and wanted to know if he wanted in. They took him to a drug operation they were running in a warehouse in Alderney. Sonny didn't want to believe what he was seeing, he was scared sh*tless. After taking a couple days to make his decision, he moved out of his parents home and wandered into the Mafia, specifically the Leone Family. They were at the top, other Mafia's knew who they were, they ran Liberty City.

Sonny was part of the Leone Family, from 1939 when he was 18, to 1982 when he was 61. He became Don Leone's underboss, he was well known. In 1984, Don and Sonny were gunned down in a gun deal gone wrong, they were set up by the Yakuza. They met at a disclosed location in Bohan when the Yakuzas started to come out from every angle, cornering Don, Sonny, and their two capo's.

The Leone Family became weak, they were powerless. In 1985, The Leone Family were done with. There was a new Mafia running Liberty City, the Sicilian Mafia. Sonny had a kid who was a Capo when the Leones were still around. He wanted revenge for his family and the Leone's. Sonny's son, Franco Forelli went underground for a few years, people thought he was dead. He started to gather old loyal Leone members, from Capos to Associates to Soldiers. He formed The Forelli Family in 1990. The Forelli Family has had substantial amount of illegal work around Liberty City. They've made it to the top of the game and other Mafia's recognize them. Now in the year 2012, The Forelli Family has finally made it all the way back to the top, right next to the Yakuza and the Sicilian Mob. The Forellis are not to be messed with.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Rank GTAF Name XBL Gamertag
Don Don.Forelli Franco Forelli
Underboss NealForelli Neil Forelli
Consigliere FormulaLT1 Cruze Forelli
Bodyguard IXV3N0MZXI Venomz Forelli
Head Capo Mr Costello Mr AdzmatiK
Capo - -
Capo - -
Soldier Viking360 Frosto Forelli
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Associate - -

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:59 AM Edited by Don.Forelli, 28 June 2013 - 12:15 AM.

user posted image

Date GTAForums Username Gamertag Designator Hitman Reasons Method Status
6/25/13 - Prime Gravano Franco Forelli Neil Forelli Alliance meeting gone wrong earlierSMG to the head Dead
6/26/13-Death PorrelloFranco ForelliNeil ForelliDifferencesPistol to the chest Dead
6/26/13-Giacomo MassinoFranco ForelliFranco ForelliRolled up on me in a full car and not one killed meM4 to the head Dead
6/26/13-Giacomo MassinoFranco ForelliSoM VenomzBacked down from 2v23 shotgun shells to the body Dead
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2qxascz.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/4raonr.jpg[/IMG]

user posted image

user posted image

Question Answer
Gamertag Answer
Why are you interested? Answer
Gang history? Answer

CODE
[center][tableb]
[tr]
[th][b]Question[/b] [/th]
[th][b]Answer[/b] [/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] Gamertag [/td]
[td] Answer [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] Why are you interested? [/td]
[td] Answer [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td] Gang history? [/td]
[td] Answer [/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:00 AM

Pastry boy is back in business

user posted image

DeCavalcante Mafia Family
  • DeCavalcante Mafia Family

DeCavalcante Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

Nice post man good luck.

Boss T Cipriani
  • Boss T Cipriani

Jerkoff

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:27 AM

Good Luck icon14.gif
And good bye! blush.gif
user posted image
If you want me to...

notoriouspkl
  • notoriouspkl

Man of Honour

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

damn 3rd clan in a row not including the SoA application, you couldn't stay wit the reapers for a day? And then leave without saying anything?

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (notoriouspkl @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 21:28)
damn 3rd clan in a row not including the SoA application, you couldn't stay wit the reapers for a day? And then leave without saying anything?

I was just about to message John, he'll tell you why.

Don.Servono
  • Don.Servono

Don of the Servono Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:21 AM

Don Forelli maybe we can talk about a Alliance.

Boss T Cipriani
  • Boss T Cipriani

Jerkoff

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:28 AM Edited by Boss T Cipriani, 07 August 2012 - 05:32 AM.

Oh and Forelli's, you may not want an alliance with this lad named Don A Servono. You may ask "Why?" well here's exactly why...
He has bad use of grammar, when you're in a party with him, you won't be able to understand what he's saying, he'll make you guys look bad, when his clan falls he'll clan hop to you guys and bring his problems to you, and he'll end up assassinating you.
How do I know this? I've dealt with this guy in a party before getting kicked by this immature fello. So I'd consider taking my advice and just ignoring this guy, good day! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Don.Servono
  • Don.Servono

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Boss T Cipriani @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 05:28)
Oh and Forelli's, you may not want an alliance with this lad named Don A Servono. You may ask "Why?" well here's exactly why...
He has bad use of grammar, when you're in a party with him, you won't be able to understand what he's saying, he'll make you guys look bad, when his clan falls he'll clan hop to you guys and bring his problems to you, and he'll end up assassinating you.
How do I know this? I've dealt with this guy in a party before getting kicked by this immature fello. So I'd consider taking my advice and just ignoring this guy, good day! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

that's sort of weird you blast off your g*y music every party you join you scream when you get killed and your always talking sh*t don't listen to him don Forelli he is just mad cause he is bad and he is by himself in his mafia.

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (DeCavalcante Mafia Family @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 21:26)
Nice post man good luck.

Thanks!

Boss T Cipriani
  • Boss T Cipriani

Jerkoff

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Don.Servono @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 07:40)

that's sort of weird you blast off your g*y music every party you join you scream when you get killed and your always talking sh*t don't listen to him don Forelli he is just mad cause he is bad and he is by himself in his mafia.

So you don't take Mr. Bean as a joke? The song's called Mr. Bombastic for your information. As a matter in fact, I don't scream when I die tounge2.gif
So Forelli's, just saying don't ally up with those chicken hawks, take my advice. He's just a wanna-be Mancini, well he wanted to become one but they rejected him! tounge.gif

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Boss T Cipriani @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 21:27)
Good Luck icon14.gif
And good bye! blush.gif
user posted image
If you want me to...

Lol, thanks!

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 21:00)
Pastry boy is back in business

user posted image

biggrin.gif Cannolis are on its way!

Don.Servono
  • Don.Servono

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

QUOTE (Boss T Cipriani @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 14:07)
QUOTE (Don.Servono @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 07:40)

So you don't take Mr. Bean as a joke? The song's called Mr. Bombastic for your information. As a matter in fact, I don't scream when I die tounge2.gif
So Forelli's, just saying don't ally up with those chicken hawks, take my advice. He's just a wanna-be Mancini, well he wanted to become one but they rejected him! tounge.gif

k look dude boss Mancini hates me so much i think he hates me more than just about anybody on gta or in real life and you shouldn't say jack sh*t you backed down from the 1V1 so just back off and find some people cause your just by yourself in your family.

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Don.Servono @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 01:40)

I'll keep that in mind rolleyes.gif

DON PATRIARCA
  • DON PATRIARCA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:56 AM Edited by DON PATRIARCA, 08 August 2012 - 01:00 AM.

LMFAO wow forelli their fighting over you na im playing good luck maybe we could talk alliance. But if you do think about it, msg me xbl or forums.

Don.Servono
  • Don.Servono

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (DON PATRIARCA @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 00:56)
LMFAO wow forelli their fighting over you na im playing good luck maybe we could talk about being neutral if your going to be allies with the servonoes. I got nothing a against you servonoes just you allies. But if you do think about it, msg me xbl or forums.

Its Servono not Servonoe im just trying to get a couple of good allies and saving him from a broken hear drum from boss cipriani loud g*y music icon14.gif

DON PATRIARCA
  • DON PATRIARCA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Don.Servono @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 01:00)
QUOTE (DON PATRIARCA @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 00:56)
LMFAO wow forelli their fighting over you na im playing good luck maybe we could talk about being neutral if your going to be allies with the servonoes. I got nothing a against you servonoes just you allies. But if you do think about it, msg me xbl or forums.

Its Servono not Servonoe im just trying to get a couple of good allies and saving him from a broken hear drum from boss cipriani loud g*y music icon14.gif

Yea sorry i heard 2 days ago that you was allies with the maronoes and s... how ever the f*ck you spell thier name but i checked your forum & my bad i didnt know you was allies with the people i want to be allies with.

Epix36
  • Epix36

UDOSAD Director of Operations

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

If you have a contract needing completion, call up UDOSAD and we can complete it.

-UDOSAD Director of Operations

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (Epix36 @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 19:44)
If you have a contract needing completion, call up UDOSAD and we can complete it.

Thanks, if it comes to it, I'll contact you.

Epix36
  • Epix36

UDOSAD Director of Operations

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Don.Forelli @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 02:19)

Good to know, we specialize in protection detail and assassinations. We are limiting our line of work to a few main clients so we'll figure that out on August 15th when our page is out.

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Epix36 @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 20:34)
QUOTE (Don.Forelli @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 02:19)

Good to know, we specialize in protection detail and assassinations. We are limiting our line of work to a few main clients so we'll figure that out on August 15th when our page is out.

Good to know icon14.gif

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

Good luck! icon14.gif

John T Teller
  • John T Teller

GTA's Most Elite.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

Yo you say your GFX but all I see is Plain Text and Blurry sigs you know if you need GFX you can request I'll be honest I wouldn't be doing them because no offence but you will end in less then a week I think.

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (John T Teller @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 02:51)
Yo you say your GFX but all I see is Plain Text and Blurry sigs you know if you need GFX you can request I'll be honest I wouldn't be doing them because no offence but you will end in less then a week I think.

I do my own GFX, the sig isn't blurry it's a filter. I did plain text over logos, which I'll be making soon, thanks but no thanks icon14.gif

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (azimi @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 02:44)
Good luck! icon14.gif

Thanks icon14.gif

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

We are recruiting

Don.Servono
  • Don.Servono

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (Don.Forelli @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 04:19)
We are recruiting

hey don forelli it takes time for recruits. people don't want to join right off the bat a lot of people are already in crews. Don't worry people will come. icon14.gif

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Don.Servono @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 22:28)
QUOTE (Don.Forelli @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 04:19)
We are recruiting

hey don forelli it takes time for recruits. people don't want to join right off the bat a lot of people are already in crews. Don't worry people will come. icon14.gif

Good to know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users