Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto Xtra

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Which City Should GTA Xtra Start In (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which City Should GTA Xtra Start In

1. Liberty City (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Vice City (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. Keegan Island (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Carcer City (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

5. [Some where else / no spoilers ] (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote Guests cannot vote
cammi
  • cammi

PROJECT A HAS COMMENCED !

• Members

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:33 PM Edited by cammi, 11 August 2012 - 11:03 PM.

IF THIS GETS LOCKED THEN USE THIS LINK
http://grandtheftxtr...Theft_Xtra_Wiki

user posted image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story

Salvatore Leone, leader of the Leone Family Mafia, is found dead outside Sex Club 7. The first one on the scene is Eli Chase, a close friend of Salvatore's son Joey. The police arrests Eli and place him in Keegan Island Prison.

Eli is released from prison. An ultra faction has took over the cities. Eli vows to find who killed Salvatore and kill them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

NameStatusPhotosInfo
Eli ChaseProtagonistPhotoEli was raised on Portland Island, Liberty City. He had a hard time growing up, he found it difficult to make friends but he always had one friend (Joey Leone). Eli did what he could to get some money.
Salvatore LeoneDeadPhotoSalvatore gave odd jobs to Eli to keep him from being broke. Eli and Salvatore started to become friends. Eli was framed for Salvatore's murder.
Joey LeoneFriendPhoto Joey introduced Eli to his father Salvatore Leone and got him into a life of crime. Joey respects Eli and believes that Eli did not kill Salvatore.
Misty - Friend - Photo - Misty used to work for Luigi in Portland,Liberty City as a prostitute but she escaped and started to work for herself in Keegan Island. Joey is her favourite customer, she gives him sex for free.

Olly Parker - Friend - Photo - Olly is the youngest bar owner in Keegan Island, he is only 19 years old. He bought the bar after a bank heist with his brother.Always wears a pink suit

Darth Parker - Unknown -Photo - Born Jon Parker, Darth took a liking to storm-trooper helmets and eventually put a pink one on his head permanently to go with him and his brother's pink suit tradition. He does heists. Whether it is banks or bars or anything heistable, he will heist it.

MORE COMING SOON

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Missions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Missions

[CS] = Cutscene
[GP] = Gameplay
Cyan Text = What Is Happening
Green Text = Joey's Speech,Salvatore's Speech
Yellow Text = Eli's Speech
Orange Text = Objectives
Gray Text = Any Authority (LCPD,NOOSE,VCPD,KIPD)

Act 1: Ex-Convict

Mission Mission Giver Information
10 Years Ago Intro (Automatically Starts) Eli is framed for Salvatore's murder
Proposition Intro (Automatically Starts) Eli is released from prison and offered back into a life of crime
Hotwire Joey (Starts at Keegan Trade Center,Keegan Island) Joey wants a new Banshee sports car to tune for the street race
The Route / Sex Drive Misty (Starts at Misty's Apartment, Keegan Island) Misty wants you to drive her to her spots
Medium Pimpin' Misty (Starts at Misty's Apartment, Keegan Islands Olly is having a lot of trouble, a rival bar has hundreds of customers but Quik has none.
DanceBox Olly (Starts at Quik, Keegan Islands Olly is having a lot of trouble, a rival bar has hundreds of customers but Quik has none.
LocationInfo
Salvatore's Gentlemans' Club / Salvatore's House Exterior Portland, Liberty City
Salvatore's Gentlemans' Club / Salvatore's House InteriorPortland, Liberty City
Joey's Garage ExteriorPortland, Liberty City
Joey's Garage InteriorPortland, Liberty City
Sex Club 7 ExteriorPortland, Liberty City
Sex Club 7 InteriorPortland, Liberty City
Keegan Prison Exterior Keegan Island
Quik ExteriorKeegan Island
Quik InteriorKeegan Island
Quik Safehouse 1st Safehouse - Keegan Island
Keegan Trade Center ExteriorKeegan Island

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Long Live The Established Hierarchy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Released from prison after only 10 years?

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:22 PM Edited by cammi, 05 August 2012 - 09:30 PM.

Salvatore was a mafia leader, the prison guards even saluted him as he was put in there. The governor also shortened the sentence due to Eli doing some dirty work for him in the prison. There will be some references to this. Also the governor believed that Eli was innocent but was still an ex gangster.

Also I forgot to leave a reserved comment tounge.gif Can a moderator please fix this for me

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

Lol, the map is just the United map with some extras at the empty field.

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I though Carcer City from Manhunt would go well there to add something disturbing to the story. Also I made Keegan Island because I was very bored, Keegan Island contains what the other cities were lacking. (Underground bomb shelter used by an ex president as a house, a rocket launch pad etc.) You know, a lot of weird sh*t. confused.gif

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Intro mission added

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

My first reaction: dafuq?

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

Why?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (cammi @ Monday, Aug 6 2012, 18:25)
Why?

It doesn't seem like a concept thread, more like a godawful fanfiction

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Stonecutter

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Which cover... suicidal.gif It isn't traditional GTA cover. You must make new. More in line with the traditions.

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

Should I carry this on. I have more missions for GTA:Xtra

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (cammi @ Saturday, Aug 11 2012, 14:10)
Should I carry this on. I have more missions for GTA:Xtra

Sure, might as well

cammi
  • cammi

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Intro - 10 Years Ago

Joey's Garage,Portland,Liberty City

[START CS]
Eli walks into the garage in his black overalls and begins to look for Joey, Joey runs out of his office wearing white overalls that were no longer any shade of white

Joey - Bro, whats going down ?

Joey and Eli give each other a gangsta hug

Eli - Nothing much, how's business in here ?

Joey - Shaundi has been down here earlier, she left a briefcase for my father

Eli - Yeah, 'know what's in it?

Joey - Not sure, think its money?

Eli - Well what else could it be ?

Joey - Could be more SPANK

Eli - Is he picking it up

Joey - No, you wanna drop it off ?

Eli - Yeah, I will see if your father has some work for me

Joey gets the briefcase out of his office, he gives it to Eli who exits the garage onto the street. In view is a small section of Portland where there is a few factories and a dock is also in view. Eli looks at his Infernus waiting in the road for him.

[END CS]

[START GP]

Enter The Car

The Infernus starts normal as does every other car

Eli - Time to get going then

The GPS shows you where to go like in GTA IV, it does this whenever an objective is on the map

Drive To Salvatore's Gentlemans Club/ Mansion

[END GP]

[START CS]

The car pulls into an entrance where it cruises through the driveway and into a automatic garage where Eli exits and walks up the steps to the small mansion, decorated in red with some very fancy chairs and a glass coffee table. On the glass table is a note saying "Eli if you are reading this I am out, leave the package on this table. Meet me at Sex Club 7 kid". Eli exits the mansion and gets back in the Infernus.

[END CS]

[START GP]

Drive To Sex Club 7

Exit The Car And Walk Through The Side Alley To The Back Of Sex Club 7

[END GP]

[START CS]

Salvatore comes staggering out of the back door of Sex Club 7. He almost falls, obviously drunk.

Salvatore - Hey Kid.

Eli - You drunk?

Salvatore - I am very old kid, I ain't go long left. Live while you can.

Eli - Okay?

Salvatore
- You want a job?

Eli - Yeah

Salvatore - Go inside and have fun, you deserve it. Here even take some money.

Salvatore hands Eli a stack of cash, about $1000. Eli walks inside. He notices dozens of strippers poles (the layout of the place was exactly the same as Jizzy's Pleasure Dome) A stripper comes over to him, she takes his hand and leads him to a booth. Eli blacks out and wakes up with strippers all around him in the booth, one even had her head on his shoulder. There is a gunshot outside. Eli runs out and finds Salvatore dead in a pool of blood. The LCPD drive past and notice Eli near the body and try to arrest him.

[END CS]

[START GP]

Run Up The Stairs To The Roof ( Without Getting Grapped By A Cop)

[END GP]

[START CS]

Cop #1 - Stop right there

Cop #2 - You are going nowhere, you are cornered

The cops arrest Eli and take him back down the stairs and into their car.

[END CS]

Mission Complete:
No Rewards

Missions Unlocked:
Intro - Propostion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users