Photo

Girlfriends at the beggining of game

11 replies to this topic
ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

Hello all smile.gif I'm new here on forums and now im working on starter save for GTA SA. I have 13.37% already but i would like to date girlfriends to 100% to get rewards if it is possible .Can someone tell me if there is a way to get their rewards at the beggining of game.Thanks smile.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

If you don't mind getting killed or close to it. You could fly in and meet Katy and Barbara, the others depend on opening the Islands as part of the game. And, Denise and Millie by doing their specific missions.

GTA: SA Girlfriends Guide By ***GTA***
GTA: San Andreas girlfriends guide All you need to know to get 100%.
The Official girlfriend Guide
Getting Girlfriends Cheat:
Enable all girlfriends cheat Read Only (there isn’t any.)

The Chain Game is the only saves that has everything at the beginning regarding 'Clothes' but you would still have to date for their cars.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for reply but i have already these 2 girlfriends unlocked problem is that everytime i went on date it end up with failure notify.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

So which girl and what does the Game say is the 'mission' of the date, and what did you do?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

I have tried Barbara so far...and sorry i cant remember what game says after failure I'll write later when i got time to play

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Barbara: Fat CJ or All the Oysters.
Her Dance is in the 'middle' of San Fiero (I use a motorcycle)
Her Drive is touchy, just go to the open lands south of the station and drive around 'slowly'.
Her Dinner is the Lone Diner to the West of her town. (again, I use the motorcycle) Driving across the country to get there quick, on the trip home I use the road.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

It is impossible to date the GF's early(apart from after obtaining Denise), cause of the 4-star restrictions-the game automatically fails the date in 4-star territory...So, Denise is the ONLY one you can get 100% with early on(after the mission Doberman)...You can get Barb and Katie as GF's early to get the no weapon/cash lost after getting wasted/busted(respectively)...

As Lil Weasal said, the Chain Game saves are the ONLY saves that have extra stuff unlocked from the beginning...except for GF's...

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Thanks i understand now smile.gif

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

Someone once claimed that you could date Michelle to 100% at the beginning of the game. It was something about collecting oysters to boost your progress with her to the point where you could access the 'she drives' date. Supposedly, those dates won't get canceled due to the 4 star wanted level.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:41 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 August 2012 - 07:05 PM.

You can meet Katie, Barbara, and Michelle before doing any missions. It is also possible to collected their proofed vehicles if that's the kind of thing you are interested in.

BlackGuard is correct. You need to date Michelle down to 0% to -14% (tricky cuz the stats show 0% or completely disappear around 15%) and then collected the last oyster. This will boost her to 45% and allow dates other than just food dates. If you are lucky enough to get her special 'she-drives' date and can get her into the car fast enough (requires careful parking and it helps to bash the passenger door off in her garage) then you can make 10% progress for the date and 5% for coffee.

Katie, Barbara, and Helena can also get the 45% boost from the last oyster. If done on a beginning save, Helena gets reset to 15% after The Green Sabre, and the best you can see for Katie and Barbara is 43% because you need to take a hit to get the stats to update.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Sunday, Aug 5 2012, 17:53)
Someone once claimed that you could date Michelle to 100% at the beginning of the game. It was something about collecting oysters to boost your progress with her to the point where you could access the 'she drives' date. Supposedly, those dates won't get canceled due to the 4 star wanted level.

Beggining of the game? notify.gif Isn't Michelle unlocked together with driving school or I am wrong?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:24 PM Edited by OrionSR, 05 August 2012 - 11:28 PM.

Michelle is available from the beginning, although she can be really fickle about showing up. Part of the problem might be the difficulty of having enough sex appeal when she is inside so you can't get a bonus from a vehicle, and the clothing stores and barbers are all closed. There is a tattoo shop open in LV at the north end of the strip, but it doesn't help much.

There is a wardrobe trick that can pad CJ's sex appeal early though. You need to remove CJ's white tank in the wardrobe and then put it back on. The sex appeal is added each time it is put on, but removing it doesn't decrease the sex appeal so you can keep padding this stat up to 50%. The sex appeal value for the white tank is only 3 though, so you may need to repeat the process over 30 times to finally max the stat.

Below is a screenshot of CJ wearing Michelle's Racing Suit from Jack Reacher's starter save for PS3 on GTAGarage.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users