» «
Photo

donating money to V.C.P.R

No replies to this topic
Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:36 PM Edited by Cole Phelps Gta, 01 August 2012 - 12:43 PM.

Maurice Chavez deserve's a grammy it's pretty simple and if you don't agree you didn't play vice city. Pressing issues is the greatest thing i've ever heard on any radio station on any video game.

To my question though. Why can't you donate money to V.C.P.R ? They are allways begging for cash and i just think it would of been funny as hell to donate money to them only to hear Jonathan Freeloader and Michelle Montanius. Mock me about my small donation ect.

So why didn't they put it in the game ? Did you want this feature ? It wouldn't have to be anything to crazy. The way i see it in my mind is this

*Drive to radio station

*Walk in marker ( You  know that pink glowing marker that normally starts missions

Decide how much you want to donate, Enter amount. It would just have a very basic dollars/cents set up you just keep pressing up/ X  till you reach the amount you want to donate.

* Maybe a small cutscene. I'd love that smile.gif Either that or a small mention of it on v.c.p.r smile.gif

Could it work ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users