Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Epsilon Program Twitter Found

Epsilon Program Epsilon Tract KIFFLOM FACT enlightenment Epsilonism Epsilonist Twitter GTA V
9,627 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (rampage08 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:35)
QUOTE (ndawgdrake @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:33)
QUOTE (rampage08 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:32)
QUOTE (ndawgdrake @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:30)
not sure if this is legit, but on http://www.maccer.net/ there is a "Comeback Tour" section which says

"MACCER IS PLANNING A COMEBACK TOUR. STAY TUNED!" rah.gif

could it be that maccer will be on GTA V ? though it's unlikely

It's been awhile since I played San Andreas, but apparently he was a character! http://gta.wikia.com/Maccer

well yes he was lol.gif , that's why i'm wondering if R* going to put him back in V, though chances are unlikely, since this is a different era than SA, but at least the epsilon's back biggrin.gif

I'm not sure it is unlikley.
Shaun Ryder who voiced him is a musician, he may be putting some tunes on the radio, and Macca was such a oddball character I think he would fit perfectly somewere, maybe when you first turn the game on, the starting is you waking up with Macca jizzing on your face.

ndawgdrake
  • ndawgdrake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

not sure if this is legit, but on http://www.maccer.net/ there is a "Comeback Tour" section which says

It's been awhile since I played San Andreas, but apparently he was a character! http://gta.wikia.com/Maccer

well yes he was lol.gif , that's why i'm wondering if R* going to put him back in V, though chances are unlikely, since this is a different era than SA, but at least the epsilon's back biggrin.gif

The fictional band that Maccer was in was managed by Kent Paul who was voiced by Danny Dyer which was mentioned in the agony aunt twitter site

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

We're making substantial progress here. Keep it up! orly.gif

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:40 AM Edited by Piperka, 01 August 2012 - 05:42 AM.

QUOTE (ndawgdrake @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 13:39)

The fictional band that Maccer was in was managed by Kent Paul who was voiced by Danny Dyer which was mentioned in the agony aunt twitter site

If you click on "RUMOURS" number 5 says

5. MACCER CLEANED UP HIS ACT, USING THE EPSILON TRACT.
True - Read Maccer's personal statement here!

Link to Epsilon!

Also, under "PERSONAL MESSAGE"

You know what, I was a bloody fool. The facts are, I ran around like a little monkey for a lot of years. And what was I running from? Who bloody knows? But while it was a good laugh and that, right, its over. Them days is for wankers. These days, I'm all about Krant, right, as I've discovered a new and bettter way to look after meself. It's no longer a vicious and nasty trail of pregnant women, used up drugs and destroyed hotel rooms in my wake. Now, I am a man of the tract. oh, I know, I know, how could the chemical doctor sort his selkf out, kidda? Well, I couldn't. On me own, I was lost, proper lost, but thanks to Cris Formage and the fine folks at The Epsilon Programme, I've found a btter way to live. No more cocaine, no more heroin, no more ceaselss, boundless self pleasure. henceforth, ladies and mentle pateints, I am following the words of the tract! The world is 157 years old. Sperm is a lie! Proper truth, man, when you think about it, like. And, what's more, The Epsilon Tract only tithes at 8.75% so I've found salvation for a low, low price. You know what? Give it a try. You might like it. My music is better than ever, and finally, my lyrics are infused with spirituality.

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 01:25)
On the epsilon site there is a testimonial from a guy named Jezz torrent... I found him on twitter you guys should look for the other testimonials

Jezz Torrent is a member of Love Fist.

user posted image

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:38)

Shaun Ryder who voiced him is a musician, he may be putting some tunes on the radio, and Macca was such a oddball character I think he would fit perfectly somewere, maybe when you first turn the game on, the starting is you waking up with Macca jizzing on your face.

lol.gif , that's a freaky way to start a game, what i meant by unlikely is that i thought R*said that the HD era was different than the 3D era, the characters from the previous era won't be returning, well at least that's what i heard in this forum

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

LOL Chazlow just got 11 free subscribers and counting, just because we suspect him to be in on some kind of GTAV conspiracy lol.gif I wonder how he's going to respond to us fans.

nnab1
  • nnab1

Surviving the shootout...

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

Oh my god.... there are connections and signs EVERYWHERE, chazlow, epsilon, maccer, agony aunt, "Comeback tour", the new tweets. ITS TOO MUCH TO BE A COINCIDENCE!

Rpg_
  • Rpg_

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

Found something else:

On this video, Chazlow Parker left a comment:

This is the theme song to my organisation, The MIU (Myth Investigation Unit).

If you have any myths need solving, I can help find the answers. I use studying and groups that help me with my quests.

My E-Mail is: [email protected]≠m

THIS SONG ROCKS!!!

Chazlow Parker 5 days ago

You guys should e-mail him tounge.gif

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

don't get your hopes up guys, prepare for the worst, im afraid this would turn out to be a disappointment

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (rampage08 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:41)

lol.gif , that's a freaky way to start a game, what i meant by unlikely is that i thought R*said that the HD era was different than the 3D era, the characters from the previous era won't be returning, well at least that's what i heard in this forum

Yes but I think they meant major characters.

These are all minor characters that just made the world feel more alive and were part of SA. So?

Who knows tho. This seems legit. Did the visual of Macca always look like that, or has this been updated with GTA V? I am not sure but it seems like this existed back with SA? Please correct me.

Bellic 4 life
  • Bellic 4 life

Follower of Asatru

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

According to google, maccer.net was updated on July 25th, 2012!

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:46 AM Edited by Deadly Target, 01 August 2012 - 06:28 AM.

i don't get it

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:45)
QUOTE (rampage08 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:41)

Yes but I think they meant major characters.

These are all minor characters that just made the world feel more alive and were part of SA. So?

Who knows tho. This seems legit. Did the visual of Macca always look like that, or has this been updated with GTA V? I am not sure but it seems like this existed back with SA? Please correct me.

ah yes you are right, i think it was the major characters, well let's just hope this clown will return in V lol.gif , yeah about the websites, i kinda wondering about that too, it could be updated with the GTA V, or it is already existed back in 2005

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

@Piperka and others:

The websites are teaser websites from 2004. They were put up for GTA: San Andreas. The connections you find was for San Andreas, released 2004. The only thing new from all of the GTA: San Andreas teaser websites is the aforementioned twitter account which was added in the footer a few a days ago, and started tweeting.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

@rampage08

No matter when the site was created, it's definetly been updated recently for V. As stated by Bellic 4 life and also the Twitter link to the "church" in the personal message tab. This is ALL legit.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:47)
@Piperka and others:

The websites are teaser websites from 2004. They were put up for GTA: San Andreas. The connections you find was for San Andreas, released 2004. The only thing new from all of the GTA: San Andreas teaser websites is the aforementioned twitter account which was added in the footer a few a days ago, and started tweeting.

lol.gif well, there you go, so much for getting a little hyped confused.gif

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:48)
@rampage08

No matter when the site was created, it's definetly been updated recently for V. As stated by Bellic 4 life and also the Twitter link to the "church" in the personal message tab. This is ALL legit.

well, yes the epsilon website have been updated recently, what i meant was the maccer website

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

For Maccer, under Personal Message, there's a link that brings you to his "Personal quotes/lyrics". This is what follows:

"Manchester is in the house"

"Salford is coming to take over the world!"

"Anyone got any B?"

"I know many ways to relax, but only one that it is guaranteed to work every time."

"The good doctor has revived the patient!"

"Pabsy! I'm a raspberry"

"I'm going to do what I want / Trousers up or trousers down / Get out my face, you stupid C*nt / I ain't a performing clown"

Maybe he will be a pedestrian in GTAV and these are his lines he can say? They seem to fit the GTA-ish sort of way...

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

@rampage08

The Maccer website was updated on July 25th, 2012 as posted above somewhere. They added the link to the epsilon website in the personal message tab.

Gtaplayaminigun
  • Gtaplayaminigun

Buster

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

Great find.
Is MIU really a tribute to all the myths of SA? biggrin.gif

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Chazlow Parker also left a comment on that K-Rose video. Something about the San Andreas game disc, this is getting too wierd...

Brendino333
  • Brendino333

Satanist

• BUSTED!

OH YEA I f*ckING KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sly.gif

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:52)
@rampage08

The Maccer website was updated on July 25th, 2012 as posted above somewhere. They added the link to the epsilon website in the personal message tab.

well, okay then that is good to know smile.gif

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (rampage08 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 01:51)
well, yes the epsilon website have been updated recently, what i meant was the maccer website

That site was updated July 25, 2012.

Yes, many of these websites are from San Andreas' marketing, but they have been updated. And the Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Facebook accounts were all created either the 25th or 26th of July, this year. This is not some giant coincidence, this is viral marketing.

Jayster94
  • Jayster94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Above @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:53)
Chazlow Parker also left a comment on that K-Rose video. Something about the San Andreas game disc, this is getting too wierd...

have you still got that ps2 rip of the radio station k-rose? if you do, could you inbox me... been looking for it for ages. lost my disk of san andreas... sad.gif

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:57 AM

I'm going to go to sleep now, by the time I wake up and check this thread in the morning it will be 10,000 pages. turn.gif

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (gionascm2 @ Wednesday, Aug 1 2012, 05:52)
For Maccer, under Personal Message, there's a link that brings you to his "Personal quotes/lyrics". This is what follows:

"Manchester is in the house"

"Salford is coming to take over the world!"

"Anyone got any B?"

"I know many ways to relax, but only one that it is guaranteed to work every time."

"The good doctor has revived the patient!"

"Pabsy! I'm a raspberry"

"I'm going to do what I want / Trousers up or trousers down / Get out my face, you stupid C*nt / I ain't a performing clown"

Maybe he will be a pedestrian in GTAV and these are his lines he can say? They seem to fit the GTA-ish sort of way...

Are you serious? Calm down mate I think your reading too far into this.

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Someone should edit the title so users know that this is actually a viral marketing campaign from Rockstar...

Clues!

Brendino333
  • Brendino333

Satanist

• BUSTED!

All this stuff has to be analyzed by GTA5videos!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users