Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Epsilon Program Twitter Found

Epsilon Program Epsilon Tract KIFFLOM FACT enlightenment Epsilonism Epsilonist Twitter GTA V
9,627 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:45)
QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:38)
QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:37)
Im not trying to quash your conversation, or talk down to you. But this forum needs a cold shower sometimes.

I can agree to that

@I shot the sheriff: I analyses that entire tweet about two pages back. Check it out my findings are interesting at best

Tip my cap to you deffpony.

@Kirsty that sounds like something Robin would say from the 60s Batman series.

P.N. Guin?

Let's hug it out

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Musik please

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:46)
Same sh*t new day I see, eh? I will be saying eh alot... trying to impress some canadians

Seriously though... I'm guess there is nothing new. Wonder how I came to that conclusion? A few posts above someone thinks it's confirmed a cat will be the protagonist.

Stay classy! icon14.gif

Yeah. Same sh*t, no sh*t. That's how it is.

Going to put myself into a coma. Hopefully I recover by the time we have GTA V news.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (InstantCClassic @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:56)
Same sh*t new day I see, eh? I will be saying eh alot... trying to impress some canadians

Seriously though... I'm guess there is nothing new. Wonder how I came to that conclusion? A few posts above someone thinks it's confirmed a cat will be the protagonist.

Stay classy! icon14.gif

Going to put myself into a coma. Hopefully I recover by the time we have GTA V news.

Guess I'm gonna have to quote my theory on every page

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:35)
Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes. 

Literature= what R* has told us

Epsilonists= us the fans

Tithing/Tax/or any payment references= the wait for GTA V

Study program/course= marketing campaign

So let's try it in context

"Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity."

As they have told us in statements, Triple tithing or the large amount of waiting will benefit the fans. It makes us more excited for the game and will benefit us in the long run

"But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting."

This ones a good one. The supplementary charges or extra wait added to the study(marketing plan for V)- which is being worked on by the best developers in the industry and even celeb appearances, needs the students( the fans) to pay(wait) for the game that we desire

"So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth"

When you ask how long do we have to wait for V how can rockstar answer without taking into account how long we have already waited and how bad the wait is making us want the game.

"Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print."

Any long term fan of GTA can see that they have told us that they can't ruin the game by telling how long we have to wait, even if they only said so subtly

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. "

We are planning a remarkable marketing campaign for V which will reveal alot

"Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready."

When the time is right we will reveal the game and you will have you questions answered. If you have questions it's only because the time is not right

Holy Sh*t, have a billion cookies man! cookie.gif (times a billion)

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:35)
QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:24)
There are no secret messages in those tweets.

Have you ever read a poem that didn't make sense. Despite the passages appearing like jibber ish if you tak th time to interpret the words sometimes the message come through. That's all tht happened here.

There's no matrix like secret in the tweets but they can be interpreted. I think the meaning of the last tweet is pretty obvious. It doesn't mean it's gonna get us anywhere just means rockstar isn't just speaking out of there ass.

I researched triple tithe. There are apparently 3 levels of tithe in the old testament. The passage that speaks of the triple tithe doesn't make much sense but in a nutshell it's the greatest amount of sacrifice a Christian can give weather financial or even time.

Genesis-revelations-epsilon all religious inuendoes

Follow the 9- 9th paradigm

You can interpret a poem and any other work of art, but you're wasting your time if the artist was being literal. You think there are hidden messages because the Epsilon tweets seem mysterious or bizarre? R* isn't taking time to insert hidden answers just to tell us stuff we already know. Their goal is to make those tweets sound ridiculous. There's a basic code they follow, but that's so there will be continuity amongst the tweets and the teachings of Epsilon.

The messages they want you to know is Epsilon will play a role in GTA V and religion makes no sense.

And I don't know what code you figured out that tells you the true meaning of those words, but you're saying a R* employee is using that code to tell us absolutely nothing. Why? It just doesn't make sense.

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Musik please

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:57)
QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:35)
QUOTE (BlackNoise @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:24)
There are no secret messages in those tweets.

Have you ever read a poem that didn't make sense. Despite the passages appearing like jibber ish if you tak th time to interpret the words sometimes the message come through. That's all tht happened here.

There's no matrix like secret in the tweets but they can be interpreted. I think the meaning of the last tweet is pretty obvious. It doesn't mean it's gonna get us anywhere just means rockstar isn't just speaking out of there ass.

Follow the 9- 9th paradigm

You can interpret a poem and any other work of art, but you're wasting your time if the artist was being literal. You think there are hidden messages because the Epsilon tweets seem mysterious or bizarre? R* isn't taking time to insert hidden answers just to tell us stuff we already know. Their goal is to make those tweets sound ridiculous. There's a basic code they follow, but that's so there will be continuity amongst the tweets and the teachings of Epsilon.

The messages they want you to know is Epsilon will play a role in GTA V and religion makes no sense.

And I don't know what code you figured out that tells you the true meaning of those words, but you're saying a R* employee is using that code to tell us absolutely nothing. Why? It just doesn't make sense.

^This.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

Fair enough

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

cookie.gif deffpony

Finally someone has made things much clearer.

gtav nut
  • gtav nut

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:59)
Fair enough

Have you thought of who 'the unsaveables' are yet....

could he be talking about the people looking to boycott R* and yap about new info?

good luck with the new tweet. icon14.gif

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

user posted image

Jack Black couldn't have summed it up any better. We really want the game but are we ready for information to be released? Truth be told Rockstar Games have stuck to their guns through thick and thin, they would rather keep all the surprises for the game release than just throw it all out at once.

-Wheatley

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Cris (fan) got over his cocaine (GTA V) addiction because he has power (patience).

japansevechtkunst
  • japansevechtkunst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (InstantCClassic @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 14:56)

Stay classy! icon14.gif

just have butters freeze you and dont listen to K-10 bark bark dont call the past or Kit-9 meow meow and especially cocka-3 squawk squawk

tshee23
  • tshee23

Ologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

I dont get it, WE ARE ON A DISCUSSION FORUM!!! DONT COME HERE AND CONPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE DISCUSSING THE ONLY THING R* IS DOING RELATED TO V, OBVIOUSLY THAT'S ALL PPL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT! WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:35)
Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes.

Epsilonists= us the fans

"Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity."

As they have told us in statements, Triple tithing or the large amount of waiting will benefit the fans. It makes us more excited for the game and will benefit us in the long run

"But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting."

This ones a good one. The supplementary charges or extra wait added to the study(marketing plan for V)- which is being worked on by the best developers in the industry and even celeb appearances, needs the students( the fans) to pay(wait) for the game that we desire

"So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth"

When you ask how long do we have to wait for V how can rockstar answer without taking into account how long we have already waited and how bad the wait is making us want the game.

"Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print."

Any long term fan of GTA can see that they have told us that they can't ruin the game by telling how long we have to wait, even if they only said so subtly

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. "

"Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready."

When the time is right we will reveal the game and you will have you questions answered. If you have questions it's only because the time is not right

Holy sh*t! You, dude, have made the best post in this topic! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:01)
cookie.gif deffpony

Thanks

While the tweet this morning SA fairly easy for me to figure out the last one makes no sense. Maybe they ARE just talking nonsense. Who k OSS.

I think unsavables refers to people who are being impatient.

If you look at the key I made epsilonists= GTA fans. So those that are unable to be saved in the eyes of epsilon aren't true GTA fans i assume

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Just read your theory, deffpony. Nice! icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Unfortunately, only time will tell.

krspkbl
  • krspkbl

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (tshee23 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 21:06)
I dont get it, WE ARE ON A DISCUSSION FORUM!!! DONT COME HERE AND CONPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE DISCUSSING THE ONLY THING R* IS DOING RELATED TO V, OBVIOUSLY THAT'S ALL PPL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT! WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS.

This icon14.gif

It's a forum, a place for discussion! Stop acting like you got a huge cock up your ass! Honestly, this is the least friendly forum I've been on in my life. It's full of assholes. If you don't like a topic then leave. Either join in with the discussions or shut the f*ck up and get off the forum.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

BS or not, deffpony, that's some good analysisin'.

"Cat off the cane. Cris has and that is proof of his power. Just like the upward peach tree."

But this tweet will require the damn Enigma machine.

ImPantsAtThis
  • ImPantsAtThis

Not a sweetie man.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:11)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:01)
cookie.gif   deffpony

Thanks

While the tweet this morning SA fairly easy for me to figure out the last one makes no sense. Maybe they ARE just talking nonsense. Who k OSS.

I think unsavables refers to people who are being impatient.

If you look at the key I made epsilonists= GTA fans. So those that are unable to be saved in the eyes of epsilon aren't true GTA fans i assume

Unsaveables are those who've forgotten about V and is who the marketing campaign is aimed at?

mrsurferdude
  • mrsurferdude

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:10)
[QUOTE=deffpony,Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:35] Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes.

Epsilonists= us the fans

dude.... mercie_blink.gif This is by far the best troll or the best analyzes i've seen in a while... icon14.gif icon14.gif now i want what you're smoking so i can be a genius with a major munchies crisis, hehe muppetmaster_karma.gif

UncleVlad
  • UncleVlad

Vice City Stories!

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:17)
BS or not, deffpony, that's some good analysisin'.

"Cat off the cane. Cris has and that is proof of his power. Just like the upward peach tree."

But this tweet will require the damn Enigma machine.

Cris has a cat and it likes to piss on a peach tree.

T777
  • T777

AKA: Trisepta

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:29 PM Edited by T777, 15 August 2012 - 08:32 PM.

QUOTE (gtav nut @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:02)
Have you thought of who 'the unsaveables' are yet....

could he be talking about the people looking to boycott R* and yap about new info?

good luck with the new tweet. icon14.gif

That's mostly likely what they are referring to. Those who can't wait and are impatient.

From the tweet: "The purpose of Epsilon’s much valued study programs is the acquisition of readiness and the revelation of those who are Unsaveable. And we all know what happens to them."

So it could mean something like:
The news (or whatever it is) that they will give us, is going to show that they are ready and will reveal more info about the game for those impatient people. And what happens to them is obvious. They finally get the info they have been begging for, so they'll stop.

Also about the newest tweet. I believe it is saying:
Cris used a cane and now it is saying that he isn't using it anymore. That he has been healed. Still not sure about the peach tree though.
But this could mean that if we follow the tweets, we will be "healed" by news.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

So now that we kinda know some of the meanings of the keywords we can reply in context to them. I'm going to tweet them when I get home

killabud
  • killabud

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:53 PM Edited by killabud, 15 August 2012 - 08:59 PM.

i looked up "peach trees in religion" and found this.....not that it means much,but sort of interesting

"A peach is symbolic of the silence of virtue and of a virtuous heart and language. Sometimes it appears in paintings of the Virgin and Child in place of the apple to symbolize the fruit of salvation. A peach can also symbolize truth. In Carlo Crivelli's gorgeous and crisply-detailed masterpiece “Madonna della Candeletta” (c. 1490), notice the single peach placed on the base of the throne by the Virgin Mary’s right foot. If the viewer's thoughts should stray, the artist reminds us of the straight path with the image of the peach as redemptive fruit."

seems that's what epsilon is going for with the peach tree references

EDIT...

also this about eagles...

"Catholic Christian symbolism in art provides a clear graphic illustration which represents people or items of religious significance. What is the definition and the meaning of the Eagle? An eagle is a large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight. The Eagle Christian Symbol represents the resurrection and renewal."

i know it doesn't necessarily fit because its "christian symbolism" but that last part sure sounds familiar

36Chambers
  • 36Chambers

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

I can feel my brain rearranging...

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (killabud @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:53)
i looked up "peach trees in religion" and found this.....not that it means much,but sort of interesting

"A peach is symbolic of the silence of virtue and of a virtuous heart and language. Sometimes it appears in paintings of the Virgin and Child in place of the apple to symbolize the fruit of salvation. A peach can also symbolize truth. In Carlo Crivelli's gorgeous and crisply-detailed masterpiece “Madonna della Candeletta” (c. 1490), notice the single peach placed on the base of the throne by the Virgin Mary’s right foot. If the viewer's thoughts should stray, the artist reminds us of the straight path with the image of the peach as redemptive fruit."

Good job man, I think this is a pretty good chance that peach tree relates to truth, maybe the peach tree is what represents actual GTA V info

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:58)
QUOTE (killabud @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:53)

Good job man, I think this is a pretty good chance that peach tree relates to truth, maybe the peach tree is what represents actual GTA V info

Or to the silence about GTA.

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (ayyob @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:50)
nicely done deffpony & Buffaloro for decoding the tweets.

i remembered reading this:
Trees talk, but only some people hear them - FACT!

so i guess you heard the trees lol

Lol, thanks biggrin.gif

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Nice work, deffpony. But who knows what R* is really trying to say, if anything with this. It's interesting because they responded to that HaybusTroll guy with that, and he was the dude that had the mini breakdown yesterday. Maybe R* just felt bad and are giving him hope again. lol.gif

Time will tell, like GTA-King said.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Is upward peach tree some kind of phallic reference?.......Im only half joining in here ph34r.gif

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:12 PM Edited by Buffaloro, 15 August 2012 - 09:17 PM.

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 21:10)
Nice work, deffpony. But who knows what R* is really trying to say, if anything with this. It's interesting because they responded to that HaybusTroll guy with that, and he was the dude that had the mini breakdown yesterday. Maybe R* just felt bad and are giving him hope again. lol.gif

Time will tell, like GTA-King said.

I find it interesting that they respond to him a lot. It also seems that they're posting more and more since we've tried decoding their messages.

EDIT: I advice everyone here to save a notepad document with translations so deffpony doesn't have to repost it every time.

Epsilonists= us the fans

9th paradigm = GTA V

paradigm = story

peach = silence / truth ?

cane = cocaine

cat = something with 9 lives according to someone. Sounds a lot like 9th game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users