Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Epsilon Program Twitter Found

Epsilon Program Epsilon Tract KIFFLOM FACT enlightenment Epsilonism Epsilonist Twitter GTA V
9,627 replies to this topic
Zip87
  • Zip87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

user posted image

Mamunda
  • Mamunda

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (krspkbl @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:04)
NEW TWEET

"Cat off the cane. Cris has and that is proof of his power. Just like the upward peach tree. #clarity"

This is some weird tweet.

They already talked about "peach tree". What could this mean?

And what the hell is cat off the cane?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Hashtag #clarity, weird, didn't they say they were going to make things clear?

PureGold
  • PureGold

Snitch

• Members

Got to commend you for your effort but I don't know... the tweet did make sense on it's own anyway, he was just saying that he would have to know how much money the guy has before deciding how much to charge him. Oh and judging by the latest tweet maybe he is reading this thread and wants to see what kind of theory you can get out of his nonsensical tweet.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Good to see this thread is just as exhilarating as it was 200 pages ago.....

krspkbl
  • krspkbl

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (PureGold @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:07)
Got to commend you for your effort but I don't know... the tweet did make sense on it's own anyway, he was just saying that he would have to know how much money the guy has before deciding how much to charge him. Oh and judging by the latest tweet maybe he is reading this thread and wants to see what kind of theory you can get out of his nonsensical tweet.

Maybe you're right...I can't see anyway that this latest tweet has any hidden message.

Apart from the 5 "c"s, it's a conspiracy!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:58)
Christ why do you do this to yourselves?? I know everyones bored but sh*t....no need to lose all common sense.

Its a pretty simple scientology skit, no more no less. If you sit there willing it to mean something else, youre just turning the whole thing into another Genesis style topic.

Hey man I know what you mean I'm one of the first people here to be skeptical.

But rockstar creates a twitter based off a SA initiated fictional religion just about a month ago. And while they have been so tight lipped about V on the news wire they are doing this.

Seems to make more sense that this is user engagement for V and it a way for them to talk to us without talking to us. Doesn't mean the trailer 2 release date will be revealed here just means they are engaging us about something that will be in V

And when a user badgers them about no info they release this long winded tweet. Don't be so naive tht they are just saying religious based nonsense for a whole paragraph just to ficknwith this kid. They were trying to say something and what I interpreted sounds exactly like what rockstar would say in response, not just epsilon.

Grains of salt for everyone please

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

what about this?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/irri25

@HaybusTroll Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity. But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting. So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth? Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print. We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready. The purpose of Epsilon’s much valued study programs is the acquisition of readiness and the revelation of those who are Unsaveable. And we all know what happens to them. #KIFFLOM

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'll laugh my ass off if R* are reading the past few pages. What if they really ARE trying to act like them to show how they will be in the game, instead of trying to send us a secret message?

You guys gone mad

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Much like the peach tree and the eagle and the illusion of gravity.

Can someone tell me what haybus said that they responded with this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:19)
Much like the peach tree and the eagle and the illusion of gravity.

Can someone tell me what haybus said that they responded with this

It wasn't a response to Haybus, it was an individual tweet.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:18)
I'll laugh my ass off if R* are reading the past few pages. What if they really ARE trying to act like them to show how they will be in the game, instead of trying to send us a secret message?

You guys gone mad

Agreed, but we have this Epsilon stuff since SA. It hasnt changed, its the same joke basically. I have to guess there are younger fans who didnt play it first time round. The others must have short memories...

There will be some bored marketing guy laughing himself silly with all this. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

No offence, but some of these guys in this thread seriously need to get a life. I mean you sit comparing all this sh*t over some f*cking twitter bollocks for over 200 pages trying to find some under-lying message or secret R* account?

I always thought I considered myself a hardcore GTA fan, but I sure as sh*t hope I don't become an obsessive GTA fan like some of you guys.

I Shot The Sheriff
  • I Shot The Sheriff

Yippie-kay-yay, motherf*cker!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:28 PM Edited by I Shot The Sheriff, 15 August 2012 - 07:32 PM.

QUOTE (lefantome @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:18)
what about this?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/irri25

@HaybusTroll Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity. But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting. So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth? Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print. We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready. The purpose of Epsilon’s much valued study programs is the acquisition of readiness and the revelation of those who are Unsaveable. And we all know what happens to them. #KIFFLOM

DUDE that's an obvious reference to the revealing of GTA V info... and no I'm not overanalysing...!

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready. The purpose of Epsilon’s much valued study programs is the acquisition of readiness and the revelation of those who are Unsaveable."

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

This is a GTA forum where we discuss things related to GTA. Noone is claiming any secret code. We are just discussing.

You condescending naysayers are the ones who were like " it's doesn't mean sh*t" when a thread with a poll containing 1102 was posted and when the trailer was release on 1102 thingsbi are sense.

I am the LAST person to be chasing mysteries in this forums. I usually always let other try and figure sh*t out.

Yes some people have unrealistics grasps on things but some of us are just getting by on discussion. There's. I need to be dicks about what u don't agree on.

And I was I high school when GTA III releases so I remember epsilon in San Andreas. Your no better than anyone else's here do please stop talking down to everyone.

sublimelabs
  • sublimelabs

The Jimmy Rustler

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:25)
No offence, but some of these guys in this thread seriously need to get a life. I mean you sit comparing all this sh*t over some f*cking twitter bollocks for over 200 pages trying to find some under-lying message or secret R* account?

"No offence" lol.gif

Anyway, you don't know what they do in real life. It could be the most exciting thing ever. So what if they're on this website? And again, the 200+ pages are because the Twitter has been going on for weeks now. While some people are making efforts to create sense of it all, there's also a lot of spam.

What else are we supposed to do with these tweets? It's obvious Rockstar created it for a reason. Engagement or not.

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

Im not trying to quash your conversation, or talk down to you. But this forum needs a cold shower sometimes.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:37)
Im not trying to quash your conversation, or talk down to you. But this forum needs a cold shower sometimes.

I can agree to that

@I shot the sheriff: I analyses that entire tweet about two pages back. Check it out my findings are interesting at best

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

I have to give it to Rockstar, they are great at creating riddles.

Cat off the cane? Cats have nine lives...?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:38)

I can agree to that

@I shot the sheriff: I analyses that entire tweet about two pages back. Check it out my findings are interesting at best

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:35)
Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes. 

Literature= what R* has told us

Epsilonists= us the fans

Tithing/Tax/or any payment references= the wait for GTA V

Study program/course= marketing campaign

So let's try it in context

"Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity."

As they have told us in statements, Triple tithing or the large amount of waiting will benefit the fans. It makes us more excited for the game and will benefit us in the long run

"But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting."

This ones a good one. The supplementary charges or extra wait added to the study(marketing plan for V)- which is being worked on by the best developers in the industry and even celeb appearances, needs the students( the fans) to pay(wait) for the game that we desire

"So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth"

When you ask how long do we have to wait for V how can rockstar answer without taking into account how long we have already waited and how bad the wait is making us want the game.

"Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print."

Any long term fan of GTA can see that they have told us that they can't ruin the game by telling how long we have to wait, even if they only said so subtly

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. "

We are planning a remarkable marketing campaign for V which will reveal alot

"Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready."

When the time is right we will reveal the game and you will have you questions answered. If you have questions it's only because the time is not right

Holy Sh*t, have a billion cookies man! cookie.gif (times a billion)

T777
  • T777

AKA: Trisepta

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:41 PM Edited by T777, 15 August 2012 - 08:02 PM.

The past tweets have made sense if you interpreted them like Deffpony posted.
But this new tweet is just too...strange to make any. What could cat off the cane mean?
In the interview on the radio in SA, Cris says, "Touch my cane" Maybe it is a reference to that?
Or it could possibly mean no longer using a substance. Cocaine maybe? Lol.

user posted image

Edit: I wasn't thinking, lol.
Cris used a cane and now it is saying that he isn't using it anymore. That he has been healed.
Still not sure about the peach tree though.

So this could mean that if we follow the tweets, we will be "healed" by news.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 21:38)

And there is the nine again.. monocle.gif
And maybe these are not riddles but just trolling with no sense. But I agree with the latest big tweet with the explanation by deffpony (great analysis!).. this one has to be a riddle.

Above me: Cocaine? Drugs to be confirmed in GTA V!

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

i think that the Cat and the Peach tree thing is more of a "look we've had our 9 lives, we've planted the seeds, lets just watch this thing grow from here"

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:38)

Confirmed: The protagonist will be a cat.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (sublimelabs @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:34)

"No offence" lol.gif

Anyway, you don't know what they do in real life. It could be the most exciting thing ever. So what if they're on this website? And again, the 200+ pages are because the Twitter has been going on for weeks now. While some people are making efforts to create sense of it all, there's also a lot of spam.

What else are we supposed to do with these tweets? It's obvious Rockstar created it for a reason. Engagement or not.

I just think you guys are looking far to into it - 200+ pages over some twitter crap ffs. It's just like all the other 2405/gamescon bullfest.

I could be wrong of course, oh well, I'm just gona stick to the good old fashioned newswire.

The Milkman
  • The Milkman

"I'm just picking mushrooms and berries."

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:38)

Cat off the cane... sounds like an anagram. lol

CookPassBabtridge
  • CookPassBabtridge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:38)

I can agree to that

Tip my cap to you deffpony.

@Kirsty that sounds like something Robin would say from the 60s Batman series.

P.N. Guin?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

Same sh*t new day I see, eh? I will be saying eh alot... trying to impress some canadians

Seriously though... I'm guess there is nothing new. Wonder how I came to that conclusion? A few posts above someone thinks it's confirmed a cat will be the protagonist.

Stay classy! icon14.gif

Fraizer
  • Fraizer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:43)
QUOTE (sublimelabs @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:34)

"No offence" lol.gif

I just think you guys are looking far to into it - 200+ pages over some twitter crap ffs. It's just like all the other 2405/gamescon bullfest.

I could be wrong of course, oh well, I'm just gona stick to the good old fashioned newswire.

Why are you so worried about what other people are doing with their time????

sublimelabs
  • sublimelabs

The Jimmy Rustler

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:46)
Seriously though... I'm guess there is nothing new. Wonder how I came to that conclusion? A few posts above someone thinks it's confirmed a cat will be the protagonist.

You missed the best and most reasonable theory yet.
http://www.gtaforums...entry1061585946

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users