Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Epsilon Program Twitter Found

Epsilon Program Epsilon Tract KIFFLOM FACT enlightenment Epsilonism Epsilonist Twitter GTA V
9,627 replies to this topic
theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

a screenshot says more than a thousand words and a million tweets whatsthat.gif

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (tshee23 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:09)
I noticed they didn't put a period at the beginning of the tweets so that they're followers could see.

*their
(I just couldn't let this huge grammar error slide.. and english is not even my main language)

And we still can see the tweet but only if we go directly on their twitter page.
It's only not visible on the main timeline for any users who are following them.

Chickenwing
  • Chickenwing

You See it in the Movies.....

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:16)
a screenshot says more than a thousand words and a million tweets whatsthat.gif

Not really... I'd rather see a list of features and release date than another boring screenshot

tshee23
  • tshee23

Ologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Freezer89 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:16)
QUOTE (tshee23 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:09)
I noticed they didn't put a period at the beginning of the tweets so that they're followers could see.

*their
(I just couldn't let this huge grammar error slide.. and english is not even my main language)

And we still can see the tweet but only if we go directly on their twitter page.
It's only not visible on the main timeline for any users who are following them.

My "smart" phone decided that I was trying to put they're instead of their.

Mamunda
  • Mamunda

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (FrankieP @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:12)
Oh, great, finally the newswire update is not about Max Payne 3... I don't mean to be hateful, it's just that spamming Max Payne 3 news gets tiring after such a long while and I'm pretty sure most of you agree... Well, at least we haven't got that. Cheers to you, R*.

Don't worry, they'll be back with Max Payne 3 with double force

I guess people are losing interest in this Epsilon bullcrap, they barely bother replying in this thread, lol.

True, because for how long can we get excited about this boring pointless crap? If these tweets were actual hints it would be another story

luceberg
  • luceberg

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 14:41)
I had missed that, it really looks like Rockstar's f*cking with HaybusTroll's mind Lmfao. lol.gif

For those who didn't see the tweet: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/irri25

Can someone explain to me how this twitter thing works? The epsilonprogram post looks like a reply to haybus troll, but where is the conversation leading up to it? I want to know the context.

gtav nut
  • gtav nut

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (luceberg @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:27)
I had missed that, it really looks like Rockstar's f*cking with HaybusTroll's mind Lmfao. lol.gif

Can someone explain to me how this twitter thing works? The epsilonprogram post looks like a reply to haybus troll, but where is the conversation leading up to it? I want to know the context.

Go on his twitter, you will have a good old laugh!

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Musik please

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

Lolololol @ Rockstar using Twitlonger!

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Chickenwing @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:23)
QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:16)
a screenshot says more than a thousand words and a million tweets  whatsthat.gif

Not really... I'd rather see a list of features and release date than another boring screenshot

agree on the release date.. but I rather just see screens, a couple of non-revealing trailers than a list of features. Best way to keep it a surprise and from getting disappointed when some promised feature is cut or doesn't live up to what you made of it based on a couple of words. But that's just me though.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:35 PM Edited by deffpony, 15 August 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes.

Literature= what R* has told us

Epsilonists= us the fans

Tithing/Tax/or any payment references= the wait for GTA V

Study program/course= marketing campaign

So let's try it in context

"Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity."

As they have told us in statements, Triple tithing or the large amount of waiting will benefit the fans. It makes us more excited for the game and will benefit us in the long run

"But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting."

This ones a good one. The supplementary charges or extra wait added to the study(marketing plan for V)- which is being worked on by the best developers in the industry and even celeb appearances, needs the students( the fans) to pay(wait) for the game that we desire

"So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth"

When you ask how long do we have to wait for V how can rockstar answer without taking into account how long we have already waited and how bad the wait is making us want the game.

"Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print."

Any long term fan of GTA can see that they have told us that they can't ruin the game by telling how long we have to wait, even if they only said so subtly

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. "

We are planning a remarkable marketing campaign for V which will reveal alot

"Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready."

When the time is right we will reveal the game and you will have you questions answered. If you have questions it's only because the time is not right

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

Well f*cking done deffpony, kudos to you. icon14.gif

Mamunda
  • Mamunda

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:39 PM Edited by Mamunda, 15 August 2012 - 03:41 PM.

Curse R* and their cryptic sh*t.

Who invents these tweets?

Just tell us already when we can expect the info, instead of saying "info will come when it will come" all the time

We are basically walking in the dark now

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 11:37)
Well f*cking done deffpony, kudos to you. icon14.gif

+1 Good analysis defpony.

sananoutlaw
  • sananoutlaw

SA player

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

Nice one deffpony icon14.gif

luceberg
  • luceberg

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

This epsilonprogram twitter stuff has nothing to do with revealing GTA V info. It is just a parody on scientology, included in the game to add depth of interest. With regard to the game's release, it could show that they are in the final stages of adding little details, that's all.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

nice analysis.. too bad it reveals the message reveals nothing only that nothing will be revealed for some time. confused.gif

gtav nut
  • gtav nut

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

We just needed someone like deffpony biggrin.gif

icon14.gif hope you are right, it sounds like it anyway!!

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:54 PM Edited by deffpony, 15 August 2012 - 03:56 PM.

I'm working right now but maybe now with the little key I created we can decipher some of the previous tweets

@luceberg I would have agreed yesterday but this last tweet it a clear message IMO

Topsu
  • Topsu

A man who takes his time waiting

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Great job deffpony, I read it exactly the same. Could be a hint, not even a very subtle one.

Actually, I'm quite certain it's about the coming marketing campaign. The tweets never really mentioned anything that was still to happen, and this is pretty clear now. Of course, it doesn't reveal anything, but we can atleast say not everything is meaningless bullsh*t.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 21:05)
Ok guys I think I have roughly deciphered the last tweet. Every key word they use is a symbol for something else. Here goes.

Epsilonists= us the fans

"Not quite – the literature is saying that triple tithing is a gift available to all Epsilonists. This is the best kind of gift – one that makes you feel better about yourself – and as such as the very heart beat of upward generosity."

As they have told us in statements, Triple tithing or the large amount of waiting will benefit the fans. It makes us more excited for the game and will benefit us in the long run

"But as has been made clear the supplementary (but tax deductible) charges levied on additional courses and study programs – written, don’t forget, by some of the world’s finest intellectuals, scientists and celebrities - are dependent on the desire of the student to pay the right amount for the knowledge they are getting."

This ones a good one. The supplementary charges or extra wait added to the study(marketing plan for V)- which is being worked on by the best developers in the industry and even celeb appearances, needs the students( the fans) to pay(wait) for the game that we desire

"So when you ask ‘how much?’ how can we answer without a full, accredited analysis of both your finances and of your thirst for truth"

When you ask how long do we have to wait for V how can rockstar answer without taking into account how long we have already waited and how bad the wait is making us want the game.

"Any high ranking Epsilonist at your local office should have made this clear, as it is written into most of the literature, usually in small print."

Any long term fan of GTA can see that they have told us that they can't ruin the game by telling how long we have to wait, even if they only said so subtly

"We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity. "

"Remember, when you are ready, you will understand. If you don’t understand, you are not ready."

When the time is right we will reveal the game and you will have you questions answered. If you have questions it's only because the time is not right

The way I had deciphered it was similar to the way you have.

But I wouldn't have made a post as good as this icon14.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

It's rough, reading over it i see some areas that are a bit off but I posted this while driving to work thanks to Miami traffic.

Mamunda
  • Mamunda

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Maybe it eventually is a hint, but we are still clueless as for when the marketing will begin

GTAFANNFL01
  • GTAFANNFL01

Life is complicated

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:09 PM Edited by GTAFANNFL01, 15 August 2012 - 04:11 PM.

Wow great work deffpony. Since this is official R* info, I am happy now that we have heard at least a little bit.

noid449
  • noid449

Englishman in The United States

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:14 PM Edited by noid449, 15 August 2012 - 04:16 PM.

i agree, great decoding there. lets hope its true
i saw the "We will be running a truly remarkable online study program which we hope will add a lot of clarity". as something to look forward to and hopefully soon.

but this still is R* being R* and not giving a single ounce of information away, as they have already said all of this in plain english with "more assets soon and trailer not ready yet" and " wanting it to be a great reveal and not spoling it as this is our best and biggest yet" - i paraphrase.
but we are no closer to any information, on when and how etc
again great post deffpony, if only all posts/threads were as mature as this. - ok im off to add to the what if the protagonist is a dog thread smile.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Mamunda @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:05)
Maybe it eventually is a hint, but we are still clueless as for when the marketing will begin

This is the way I see it. We don't know anymore than before BUT this is the closest we have to rockstar leveling with us.

My biggest gripe has been how rockstar won't acknowledge our concerns. They give such politically comments to everything.

This is basically them saying "Hey guys we know you have been waiting a long time and we didn't plan on making you wait this long before we marketed V. But the wait will be worth it and you will be more pleased when we suprise with info. We can't say how much you will have to wait. We know you can wait a bit more and we wouldn't want all the wait you have endured to go to waste by us giving away our plans. We have a huge marketing campaign arranged and it will answer all your questions when the time is right."

The part about supplemental tax is what makes me think they didn't plan on having us wait so long

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:35)

Epsilonists= us the fans

Holy Sh*t, have a billion cookies man! cookie.gif (times a billion)

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

coulda sworn about 50 pages ago i said the info WAS in the tweets ppl were just not using COMPREHENSION 2 read them. rolleyes.gif so someone had 2 break it down into bite size pieces for you to get it?! wow. the tide is slow here.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (seVensantos @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:49)
coulda sworn about 50 pages ago i said the info WAS in the tweets ppl were just not using COMPREHENSION 2 read them. rolleyes.gif so someone had 2 break it down into bite size pieces for you to get it?! wow. the tide is slow here.

Honestly before this tweet I thought it was all bullsh*t that they were using to keep us busy. But this last tweet made some pieces click

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (deffpony @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 22:21)
QUOTE (seVensantos @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:49)

Honestly before this tweet I thought it was all bullsh*t that they were using to keep us busy. But this last tweet made some pieces click

To me, every tweets but the last one are oxen-feces.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Reading through previous tweets I think I may have other keywords figured out. But these are maybes

Epsilon= Rockstar

Paradigm= GTA Games

9th paradigm= V (as stated it is the 9th game???? Someone said it)

Thesis/antithesis=protagonist/antagonist(debatable)

Tenets= rockstars marketing rules

"Triple tithing makes a truth form more true".

Longer wait makes V a better game and will benefit our response to it

"Remember the tract of the 9th paradigm has not yet been written."

V isn't done yet

"It means you need to take a very reasonably priced course on understanding truths in this paradigm"

The fans need an extensive marketing campaign and delivery to fully understand the scope of V

"You want to put a price on eternal happiness? Wow"

You want to complain about the wait for a game that your going to love in the end?

"None of this is real. That’s the point"

None of this(video game) is real. That's why we play them

These are all debatable. Not enough context to really figure out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users