MIRROR #1 MIRROR #2
MIRROR #3 MIRROR #4
© 2010 - 2012 Dageron
Designed and made by: Dageron
Tests, bug track by: SILENT_Pavel, OKstyle
Supported platforms: PSP and PS2
Supported formats: *.chk, *.xtx, *.dtz, *.img
- Ability to work with «tex» signature files – look through the content, export and import (this files has *.chk extension in LCS and *.xtx in VCS).
- Ability to work with uncompressed texture dictionaries inside game.dtz – look through the content, export and import (hud, particle, generic).
- Ability to work with compressed texture dictionaries inside «game.dtz» archive – look through the content and export (fonts, menu).
- Ability to work with texture dictionaries inside .img-archives – look through the content, export and import (gta3psp.img and gta3ps2.img only).
- Replaced textures should have the same parameters as the original ones.
- While edition each mipmap level should be replaced separately, from «low» ones.
- If texture is «wrong», try to enable swizzling (on disable it, if is already enabled).
- Support for *.wrld and *.img/*.lvz in the current public version is not implemented.
- Application is still on testing development stage. Possible buggs will be corrected in future versions.
- Ctrl + S (or View-> Enable Swizzling) – enable (disable) swizzling mode.
- Ctrl + A (or View-> Alpha Mode) – enable (disable) alpha channel.
This program is a resource editor which makes it possible to change in-game textures. Please note several fundamentally important issues related to is acceptable usage.
Developer does not endrose or encourage any usage of this program, which is not consistent with human moral principles or which can insult someone’s moral dignity, national or religious personality.
This primarily applies to all modified in-game textures. This textures must not contain any kinds of obscenities, abusive inscriptions or any other insulting materials. In any form, direct or inderictly hidden («pseudo-humorous», etc.)
|QUOTE ("Tutorial (comments and requirements to video upper)")|
|So, here is noob-tutorial, we will need:|
This tutorial for VCS on PS2. With psp version almost all like this (but with UMDgen), but alpha transparent and swizle a little differently... For LCS on any platform have MIPMAPS, thats another cool story, cos you will need extract ALL or half of mipmaps and edit them all, only then you can import in STE one, after another, here's example: http://dl.dropbox.co...ums/lcs_mip.jpg
And carlist ofcourse, indicates the range of vehicles textures in the gta3xxx.img (More fullest list: http://dl.dropbox.co....VCScarlist.txt):
Some example screens what we can do (on screens some fun, translate to not supported officially languages, tests, ect) with this tool:
p.s. sry 4 maybe bad En