» «
Photo

GTA IV: DAILY LIFE ROLEPLAY (XBOX 360)

32 replies to this topic
azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:56 AM Edited by azimi, 11 June 2013 - 04:41 PM.

OFFICIAL RP IS NOW A SQUAD IN GANGS FORUM! | GO SIGN UP THERE!

user posted image

DON'T WORRY ABOUT SIGNING UP! ADD ME ON XBL!

Add MotorolaNegroid

Welcome to the newest GTA IV Life Roleplay brought to you by me: Azimi
These Life Roleplays will be held on a daily basis by me: MotorolaNegroid

If you don't know what Roleplay or Life is, you are not cut out for this.

My Gamertag: MotorolaNegroid

Below are the main guidelines and everything you must know in order to further yourself into our 'Life'

RULES HAVE CHANGED TO BE MUCH MORE EASILY UNDERSTOOD. PLEASE LOOK AND APPLY!
(Thurs Aug 2 2012 @ 6:26PM CT)

It's pretty simple, you start out with $100,000 and choose your own home in the island of Alderney. You are NOT allowed to take cars off the street. You must pay and tip a driver to take you to your home or to the car dealership to purchase a car. You'll choose your own job. All Role-Players will be payed out at the end of the games. Just fill out the application below with your Gamertag and I'll invite you to play. These Role-plays are daily. We are all situated and mature.

Application

You need to be a experienced ROLE-PLAYER to get in.

CODE
Gamertag:
Experience In RP:
Character Name:
Character Bio:
Character's Job:

iScre4m_HD
  • iScre4m_HD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]

Gamertag: iSCRE4M_HD

Experience In RP: I played this Alot of times with Motorola Negriod and im posting this to tell you guys that this role play is the best thing ever !

Character Name: Havent really Decided the name ! usually call people by gamertag or color.

Character Bio: I always play fair.. break laws sometimes to make the game a bit fun ! but end of all ! i never do anything stupid that ruins the game.

Character's Job: I became a cop before and a real estate agent.. it was really fun.. being a real estate agent is a pain in the ass cause people call you every time to buy a house but once everyone has one .. its not so bad.. theres a tons of job which are really fun !

Recommendation : Send your Applications and add him as a friend now ! this is a really great and friendly game! just make sure to PLAY FAIR !

MAX AKA SINNER
  • MAX AKA SINNER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

Gamertag: MAX AKA SINNER
Experience In RP:A Couple With Freinds
Character Name: Max Cinnamond
Character Bio: Born In Vice City But Moved To Carcer City At The Age Of Three.Dropped Out Of Carcer High School I Started Working For My Uncle Eddie Stealing Cars, Until One Day I Went To A Car And It Was A Setup. I Was Sentenced To Four Years In Carcer Corectinal Facilty. After That "Incident" I Moved To Liberty City I Started Working For Roman's Taxis Up In Hove Beach But Soon Left.
Character's Job: Taxi Driver Or If There's Not So Meny A Police Officer(Drive A Beat In Northwood Or Somewhere) Ya Know To Set The Record Straight

DisjoinedDonkey
  • DisjoinedDonkey

SRMC

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Gamertag:Disjoineddonkey
Experience In RP: I have had alot of experience rping
Character Name: Micheal Diego
Character Bio: Micheal was born in San Andreas. He did a little work for the ballas, but when grove took over he thought he would end up getting killed. So, he flew to Liberty city to start over and soon he fell back in to the game. He found where he could sell weapons.
Character's Job: Arms Dealer? (if not I'll change the bio and be a boxer)

BiggT
  • BiggT

Academi PMC

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Gamertag:YoungSaint1( i gt kinect not a regular mic)
Experience In RP:I've played a lot of them
Character Name:Tony Maniaci
Character Bio:Not much is none about him except he is pretty high in the Mafia underworld
Character's Job:Mobster (if there isn't a mobster job then i'l be an Executive driver)

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

We've played about 4-5 games now. We all have our money situated. People get paid out at the end of each game for their jobs, and they also make money during the role-play doing their jobs. We have a well-maintained 7-9 Role Players. We are still looking for more Role-players so we can build on and take over the city. Fill out the application and I will invite you to a role-play.

Wrathchild America
  • Wrathchild America

I'm just having fun.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:10 PM Edited by Wrathchild America, 04 August 2012 - 04:37 AM.

This looks interesting.

ICKSharpshot68
  • ICKSharpshot68

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

Gamertag: ICKSharpshot68
Experience In RP: Around a year of experience in the Old RoleplayGTA that was run by the The Shadow Gamers.
Character Name: Desmond Fitzgerald
Character Bio:Desmond was just a young boy during his time in Ireland, where he made the mistake of joining the IRA and getting himself into a lot of trouble with the law. So he paid his way to be smuggled to Liberty City, where he could start fresh and live quietly and peacefully as a driver for hire, driving for anyone, no questions asked as long as the price is right.
Character's Job:Driver

ElLunchbox
  • ElLunchbox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Gamertag: EL LUNCHBOX
Experience In RP: I have done it back then when GTA did come out (Xbox 360) not much but I do understand it.
Character Name: Luis Yanez
Character Bio: Luis came from the midwest to Liberty City looking for work and wants to have money to help his family. He's desperate, he dosn't even care if he has to kill someone.
Character's Job: Gangster (I want to make a Varrios Los Aztecas LC. And if not Taxi Driver.)

IG Airassault54
  • IG Airassault54

Insaniac Gaming 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Dont play with this guy. He came into my Roleplay lobby and bullsh*tted around to get in and then starts ruining it and freezes are xboxs)(Also that was after he was done setting us on fire and blowing us up). Guys be careful he also has a rascist gamertag report him on xbox live smile.gif MODDERS SHOULD ALL GET PERM BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE TEEE HEE HEE

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

GT: WhyYouCryiin
Mic: Yes

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (airassault54 @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 12:22)
Dont play with this guy. He came into my Roleplay lobby and bullsh*tted around to get in and then starts ruining it and freezes are xboxs)(Also that was after he was done setting us on fire and blowing us up). Guys be careful he also has a rascist gamertag report him on xbox live smile.gif MODDERS SHOULD ALL GET PERM BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE TEEE HEE HEE

I'm actually not, though I wish i was. Chuberto was modding, I was in a party with him. And my good sir:

user posted image

LionSaultV3
  • LionSaultV3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:18 PM Edited by LionSaultV3, 08 August 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Gamertag: LionSaultV2
Experience In RP: Played alot of RP games on Habbo ect.
Character Name: Jay
Character Bio: 20 Year old who has just got out of his mothers house, used to hang on the streets and is trying to start a new life
Character's Job: Cashier

[] Left mic at mums gonna get it on in a few days
be on tomorow []

loki659
  • loki659

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

Gamertag: SrM_Beast
Experience In RP: Lots of knowledge on different RP types and how to RP, been in around 20 big RPs (total of around 60 hours).
Character Name: Sean.
Character Bio: Grew up in San Andreas. Moved to Algonquin to be a cop.
Character's Job: Police Officer.

abrownboy15
  • abrownboy15

In it to win it - Zac Efron

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

Gamertag: abrownboy15
Experience In RP: ALOT
Character Name: Brian Lopez
Character Bio: Brian grew up on the streets of Los Santos. To get away from his past life he moved to Liberty City in the hopes of starting a new chapter in his life. But the people he was running away from also have some connections in Liberty City.
Character's Job: Mechanic (has history of professional boxing)

I AM B34STLy 94
  • I AM B34STLy 94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Gamertag: I_AM_B34STLy_94
Experience In RP: Been in over 10 RPs
Character Name: Wesley.
Character Bio: Lived in Algonquin his whole life. Enjoys being a cop and stopping criminals.
Character's Job: Police Officer.

loki659
  • loki659

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

What time are these usually at? Also are they in TBOGT or regular GTA IV?

I hope you have a good setup on this one, most other RPs lately haven't been as good as they used to be.

Kavinsky_89
  • Kavinsky_89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:57 PM Edited by Kavinsky_89, 11 August 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Gamertag: Apostle Varane
Experience In RP: some but was never part of a properly managed one, everyone was messing around
Character Name: Kavinsky
Character Bio: Born and raised in Los Santos, a former police officer and family man. Got in with the wrong crowd and lost everything.
Character's Job: Now makes money by driving as a chaffeur/taxi or a getaway driver. Message me if you ever need my services.

Zach5413
  • Zach5413

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

Gtag: xSLYx Assassin

Exp: I have been in life RP games before, and a few PD RP clans.

Char Name: Zach Bourn

Bio: I was born in Vice City. My father was Caporegime in the Travelli family. Both of my parents were killed in a car "accident". But, I knew they were whacked by a the Boss Tony Travelli. So, I got into the life of the crime as a driver. I ran drugs, guns, even people. One day I got a chance do run some guns into the Travelli compound, where Tony happened to be just coming out as I dropped off the guns. I tailed him, waited till they stopped, and strapped a bomb to his car and killed him. So, I ran and ended up in Liberty City under my new name.

Job: Gangster (If not allowed, I'll be a personal driver or mechanic.)

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

We will Roleplay Tuesday, August 14 2012 @ 8PM CT ( 9PM EST) ( 6PM PT )

Message MotorolaNegroid to reserve a spot.

Don.Forelli
  • Don.Forelli

The Forelli Family

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

GT: WhyYouCryiin

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:07 PM Edited by azimi, 15 August 2012 - 11:05 PM.

All applicants are ACCEPTED

ROLEPLAY WILL BE TODAY, AUGUST 15, 2012 @ 8:00 PM CT

ADD ME: MotorolaNegroid

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

We're back and more ready than before! Add me, MotorolaNegroid on XBL to join these roleplays!

Johnny Joes
  • Johnny Joes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (azimi @ Monday, Jul 30 2012, 01:56)
user posted image

ROLEPLAY TODAY FEBRUARY 12, 2013 @ 10:00 PM CT

DON'T WORRY ABOUT SIGNING UP! ADD ME ON XBL!

Add MotorolaNegroid

Welcome to the newest GTA IV Life Roleplay brought to you by me: Azimi
These Life Roleplays will be held on a daily basis by me: MotorolaNegroid

If you don't know what Roleplay or Life is, you are not cut out for this.

My Gamertag: MotorolaNegroid

Below are the main guidelines and everything you must know in order to further yourself into our 'Life'

RULES HAVE CHANGED TO BE MUCH MORE EASILY UNDERSTOOD. PLEASE LOOK AND APPLY!
(Thurs Aug 2 2012 @ 6:26PM CT)

It's pretty simple, you start out with $100,000 and choose your own home in the island of Alderney. You are NOT allowed to take cars off the street. You must pay and tip a driver to take you to your home or to the car dealership to purchase a car. You'll choose your own job. All Role-Players will be payed out at the end of the games. Just fill out the application below with your Gamertag and I'll invite you to play. These Role-plays are daily. We are all situated and mature.

Application

You need to be a experienced ROLE-PLAYER to get in.

CODE
Gamertag:
Experience In RP:
Character Name:
Character Bio:
Character's Job:

Gamertag: Blow Inspire
Experience In RP: None. New to the RP world. I did use to RP in Red Dead Redemption, though
Character Name: Johnny Joes
Character Bio: I go by the rules. I like the crazy, and isane BUT legit stuff.
Character's Job: Strip Club Bouncer

Stop Drop n Roll
  • Stop Drop n Roll

Just stop.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Gamertag: Swag Capone
Experience In RP: Ran a bunch of roleplay
Character Name: Nathan Moretta
Character Bio: Grew up in the projects of Northwood, mom was a druggie and dad worked for Northwood Drug Dealers.
Character's Job: Police Detective.

The Communists
  • The Communists

The Based Kid

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

Gamertag: The Based Kid
Experience In RP: Over 3 years of experience, have been a staff member of various roleplay sites for 2 years.
Character Name: Luis Montoya.
Character Bio: Luis was raised by a single mother in Cerveza Heights. Through his teenage years he became addicted to heroin and ran around with the local gang the Latin Kings. He has served in prison for 8 years and has just been released. He is a changed man who now finds power in religion, hard work, writing, and perseverance. He now hopes to get an honest job and resist his former temptations while pursuing a newfound passion in poetry and short story writing.
Character's Job: TBD

davidheisch
  • davidheisch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Looking for 2 new players ?? smile.gif thx.

The Life Bandit
  • The Life Bandit

Family over friends.

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

Is this still going on? If so I would like a piece of the action!

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

Gamertag: aKKolade
Experience In RP: 9-11 years of roleplay. About 8 years PC roleplay, 3 years xbox360 rolelpay.
Character Name: Arthur Hyde
Character Bio: Born to a wealthy Irish family, Arthur went to the best business schools and graduated at the top of his class in the Vice City School for Business. At the age of 30, he moved to Broker and bought himself a nice penthouse. Situated in Liberty City, Arthur Hyde created an investment firm which became very successful and generated a high income. With his roots planted in Liberty City, Arthur Hyde has secured his legacy, as well as those that work for him. Other than his high-class investment firm, Arthur takes on other opportunities to obtain even more income.
Character's Job: Investment Broker [Front], Drug Smuggler

azimi
  • azimi

Dopest

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by azimi, 11 June 2013 - 04:39 PM.

OFFICIAL RP SQUAD IN GANG FORUMS | SIGN UP THERE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users