» «
Photo

Interior Placer

2 replies to this topic
pjratekjng
  • pjratekjng

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:15 PM Edited by pjratekjng, 29 July 2012 - 08:20 PM.

Getting straight to the point; what I'm trying to do may be simple to someone, but not I. Basically I want to place the jump point (the yellow arrow from the outside to an interior) in different places. For example, if I wanted to enter the club in the middle of Glen Park, how I would I go about placing that yellow arrow where I need. Also, is it possible to handpick which arrow goes to which interior, so I can just place them in different spots? My overall goal is to have more amenities available around the city in places that never had an interior before. Another example. If I were in the desert; I see a yellow arrow in the side of the mountain. I walk into it, and find that I'm inside of a tattoo parlor. I exit the tattoo parlor, and I'm back in the desert, with the yellow marker still there (permanently). monocle.gif

I'm very precise about description, so if I have confused anyone, do say so. I'm trying to make this game as realistic as possible. Like Final Fantasy 9 where you can basically go anywhere that has a door, I will attempt to apply this feature to places that look like they should enterable; and I will place there an interior that suites it the best (burglar homes, bars, clubs, gyms, banks, ect). If anyone is willing to help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know wssup, and I thank you in advance turn.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

Enex Documentation icon14.gif

pjratekjng
  • pjratekjng

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

Ok, this makes alot of sense. Thank you for your response, it definitely has been helpful. cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif monocle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users