weird problem

3 replies to this topic
jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

hi i have a weird problem . i'm trying to remove some car wrecks in queens_w2 . i deleted the entries in the wpl (queens_w2_strbig0) the wrecks have gone but i get a strange problem , the cluckin' bell and the chinese shop interiors that are nearby have gone too . how an isolated object deleting (WreckBody01) can have an impact on buildings interiors

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Do not delete anything inside wpl. If you don't like some thing just move it to somewhere else (under the map ect.)

Sounds like you messed up some associated stuff.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:15 PM Edited by jpm1, 02 August 2012 - 09:19 PM.

QUOTE (Phenom Άς FX @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 15:44)
Do not delete anything inside wpl. If you don't like some thing just move it to somewhere else (under the map ect.)

Sounds like you messed up some associated stuff.

man i deleted hundreds of objects maybe thousands except on the main wpl and i never had any problem . only on main wpl one shouldn't ever try deleting anything , but on the wpl located in the img files i never had any problem . however i did both deleting and "burrying" and the problem appears each time . when car wreck is at its default level no prob when i "burry" it a bit then CB and a shop nearby interiors disappear , can you explain that . one of the weirdest bugs i had so far whatsthat.gif

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:31 PM Edited by jpm1, 05 August 2012 - 04:34 PM.

that was too strange , there was no link between objects . i found , it was placement tool that messed it up all around , lol . i did the same operation with Open IV opl converter and i could remove anything with no problem . the problem here was exactly the same

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users