Ballas killing another ballas?

19 replies to this topic
kricco
  • kricco

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

I was cycling around with the bike in Grove Street and a ballas gang noticed me, they came after, and when one started to shoot it was a ballas in a car, he stepped outside of his car and started shooting at the other ballas, I also shot on them, but he other, who shot at the gang, didn't started shoot at me, that was a little weird
cause, I have never noticed someone shooting at the same gang

has anyone else noticed it?
but I have never noticed a grove street guy killing another

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:17 PM Edited by lil weasel, 28 July 2012 - 01:33 AM.

When you play enough (I'm over 80 games) you will still see odd things.
I've seen cops pull other cops out of the drivers seat.
I've seen cops shoot other cops.
I've seen cops hold hands with other cops as they walk, (very rare).
And the same with the other NPCs, usually golf clubs, and shovels are the prefered weapons.
Abandoned motorcyles lying in the middle of the highway.
And, of course random Aircraft crashes. (CJ was killed three times in the same place driving a Dumper during a quarry mission, three failures, I thought I'd never finish that mission).

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

what’s the weirdest or scariest thing, that happened to you in the game
wtf moments, post your wtf
Your Close-Shave moments, When its all over you can finally breath
Post you OMG moments!, Not WTF!? smile.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

Not to mention peds being ignored by the police. Once I saw an old lady punching on a police car, probably because the police car hit her vehicle, idk I didn't see it happen but it was funny because I just watched as this old bat kept punching the car, police just stayed put in their car then smoke started coming from it then BOOM lol wish I recorded it

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

I too have even seen Ballas shooting Ballas I thought it would have been a in-game mistake... icon14.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 19:17)
i've seen cops hold hands with other cops as they walk, (very rare).

Whoa! wait a minuet, what the f!(k?! I've never seen this. wow.gif

You got proof? did you snap a pic of it happening

NO FLAMING PLEASE I'M JUST CURIOUS, I'M NOT GAY, SO PLEASE DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING.

kricco
  • kricco

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:44 PM Edited by kricco, 27 July 2012 - 10:46 PM.

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 23:05)
Not to mention peds being ignored by the police. Once I saw an old lady punching on a police car, probably because the police car hit her vehicle, idk I didn't see it happen but it was funny because I just watched as this old bat kept punching the car, police just stayed put in their car then smoke started coming from it then BOOM lol wish I recorded it

For example this?
She hit the car, the police stepped outside, it was 2 police officers, both stepped outside, but the one starting go inside the police car again, but it was locked, I just lol'ed at it

user posted image

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Friday, Jul 27 2012, 07:24)

NO FLAMING PLEASE I'M JUST CURIOUS, I'M NOT GAY, SO PLEASE DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING.

Its not flaming. It is true. I mean I haven't seen that. But I've seen cops jacking other cop cars, cops shooting fellow cops, biker cops beating the cops who come on cars and many more cop-stuff. That maybe due to in-game tweaks.. wink.gif

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:21 AM Edited by hall90, 28 July 2012 - 01:45 PM.

i've seen cops hold hands with other cops as they walk, (very rare)

Need proof on thie one

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Saturday, Jul 28 2012, 01:25)
QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Friday, Jul 27 2012, 07:24)

Its not flaming. It is true. I mean I haven't seen that. But I've seen cops jacking other cop cars, cops shooting fellow cops, biker cops beating the cops who come on cars and many more cop-stuff. That maybe due to in-game tweaks.. wink.gif

Maybe you didn't read the question carefully, it said "COPS HOLDING OTHER COPS HAND".

Also what i mean by the term "FLAMING", is basicly vulgar/rude comments etc..

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

BabeRuth, I think the sights I saw are very similar to "COPS HOLDING OTHER COPS HAND".If my ideas e.g: biker cops beating the cops who come on cars and many more cop-stuff. Then why can't "COPS HOLDING OTHER COPS HAND" happen? icon14.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

I don't know, Weasel said he saw it not me, I just wanna see proof thats all confused.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:57 PM Edited by lil weasel, 28 July 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Rare to see. I saw it in San Fierro. Some where in the topics someone else reported it years ago. You can see NPCs doing it most of the time (PS2) wouldn't be musch use anyway. to take a photo. I will the next time since the PC would be easy to transfer/post.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

I have seen two male peds holding hands near the AmmuNation in San Fierro. Seems to be the place for that 'intimacy' I too will try for an ingame pic

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 14:47)
I have seen two male peds holding hands near the AmmuNation in San Fierro. Seems to be the place for that 'intimacy' I too will try for an ingame pic

That is really common. They are known as Gay couples. Really I think it is an in-game mistake where the male ped and female ped should hold hands. Not male to male. smile.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

once, i turned the only gang members on street cheat and i saw a grove,ballas and vagos in one car!

very strange!

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 14:50)

That is really common. They are known as Gay couples. Really I think it is an in-game mistake where the male ped and female ped should hold hands. Not male to male. smile.gif

I don't know, San Fierro is supposedly based on San Francisco.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't San Francisco the gay capital of the United States?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 20:51)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't San Francisco the gay capital of the United States?

Yeah it is. A gay guy even ran for Governor there back in the 1970's Donald Salt or something his name was. Surname was Salt that's about all I know on the subject. There was even a movie about it. I just watched it for San Fierro landmark reminiscing lol.
Another great movie for San Fierro landmarks is 'Bullet' with Steve McQueen, it shows a few hotels around the area and the docks and all the streets. Great movie

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 20:51)

It have nothing to be based on the city. I mostly see these guys too in San Fierro but I see a similar number in Las Venturas too.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:07 AM

Believe it or not, but I was playing SA on Tuesday and I saw two Females holding hands(In San Fierro). I wish I could've taken a picture but I had no camra.... icon13.gif suicidal.gif cryani.gif sad.gif

teroristVSgangster
  • teroristVSgangster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (kricco @ Friday, Jul 27 2012, 06:03)
I was cycling around with the bike in Grove Street and a ballas gang noticed me, they came after, and when one started to shoot it was a ballas in a car, he stepped outside of his car and started shooting at the other ballas, I also shot on them, but he other, who shot at the gang, didn't started shoot at me, that was a little weird
cause, I have never noticed someone shooting at the same gang

has anyone else noticed it?
but I have never noticed a grove street guy killing another

i oftenly seeing this weird things too especialy when 3-2 gsf or other gang do drive-by with police when other gsf or other gang drive normaly and heard gun fire their dismount their vehicle and try to shoot the gang or chasing them on foot but i noticed that gsf or other gang when they dismount from their car/bikes they had diffrent shooting style (civilian style) from other gang and they only have 9mm handgun...sometimes in vigilante mission other gang was involved too...weird huhh??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users