» «
Photo

PART II: Newest Beta Findings

18 replies to this topic
OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:53 PM Edited by OmeXr, 26 July 2012 - 01:56 PM.

BETA AMMU-NATION

user posted image

LUIGI'S CLUB

Entrance
user posted image
Backdoor
user posted image
Front
user posted image
user posted image

BETA LANDSTALKER

user posted image

BETA AMBULANCE

user posted image

PARTICLES

Beta explosions were exactly same as VCS explosions.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

BETA COPS

user posted image

MAP CHANGES

Buildings in Little Italy had white doors and windows

user posted image

(I'm not sure of this but, is it the stadium in the place of Greasy Joey's?)

user posted image

You can see that 8'balls place is really different and bigger

http://www.mutluduva...pg?m=1317594857

BUTLER

Salvatore Leone says "Leave us alone" but there is no one but Claude and Sal in the room. So this is proves that Butler was a character, and not a ped.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8atpOkw2is
  • SpeedMaster14 likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

Wow,the beta version seems a LOT more colorful than the final version.Which,at least in my opinion,is better.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

guys, there is already the same topic.
Stop posting false info.

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Filip454, I reported you to mods, stop being bitchy to everyone in here.

You are just jealous because i do something about the beta, and people show interest.
  • ngcLink00 likes this

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

I don't mean to upset you, but was it really necessary to create another topic? Also, these pictures are not new to most people.

This could have worked pretty well in this topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=347765

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:53 PM Edited by Filip454, 26 July 2012 - 11:24 PM.

Omexr what the hell did you do? Posted screenshots from old ass well-knowm trailer and labelled this old sh*t as a new big discovery. Please stop lying. Your info is so wrong. There is already beta topic and im reporting you. There is nothing about being jealous because old players like me and many other had such info like 10 years ago. So stop posting garbage. I see you absolutely dont know me and you act like you know what I did or what I didnt.

Also stop talking about being bitchy. You just want to decrease my reputation here by saying bullsh*t about my person and blacking out my nickname. Im not being bitchy but i cant say the same about you. I always respected you as good old player and i liked you very much. Actually i think that everyone here likes me, at least a little, except you, because you are mad at me because you want to spam your ass off being captain obvious of gta beta topic and gain some blind followers. Imo thats just not real. Your info here is anyway really wrong and it is based on your own speculations. I dont want to argue with you anyway.

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:51 PM

I know who you are, your mods and everything. Just stop being like this. Or you are going to lose my respect. Because you think that you are the best there is with GTA III stuff, and that's really wrong. Being a game nerd doesnt get you anywhere, so stop being one.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:07 AM Edited by Filip454, 27 July 2012 - 12:17 AM.

Man i wasnt talking about what i did, i was talking about respect from other players and for other players. I always behaved like a helpful gta lover, ready to discuss many things without arguing about bullsh*t. I did nothing big anyway, nothing of them were mods too. I was talking about you saying sh*t about my name if i only told you to stop labelling old info as new. I dont give a sh*t about fame, but giving new name to old things is plain stupid.

Every fan here is the best, you too.
It will be ok if you would mind posting real new things.
And im not thinking the way you described about me. You think that i think like this but youre just wrong.

Nargle592
  • Nargle592

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Awesome, never saw these pics biggrin.gif
Thank you, and, where did you found them? smile.gif

EDIT : Oops, bumped a bit the topic, sorry, didn't saw the date. blush.gif

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

You received special award.

TITLE: BEST TOPIC MINER OF THIS MONTH!

user posted image

CONGRATULATIONS!

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Filip454 @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 20:59)
You received special award.

TITLE: BEST TOPIC MINER OF THIS MONTH!

http://forum.octavia...374669c_171.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't whinge, it's a great topic anyway. A bump in one of the least active subforums isn't going to do any harm anyway.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (OmeXr @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 14:57)
Filip454, I reported you to mods, stop being bitchy to everyone in here.

You are just jealous because i do something about the beta, and people show interest.

icon14.gif

Hes also completely wrong. None of its false. Also lol, you guys can get into trouble for saying your reporting someone. It will actually come back and bite you in the *ss when an admin yells at you for it.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:52 AM Edited by Filip454, 12 September 2012 - 11:59 AM.

"Hes also completely wrong. None of its false. Also lol, you guys can get into trouble for saying your reporting someone. It will actually come back and bite you in the *ss when an admin yells at you for it. "

Everything of this is such a bullsh*t. You don't have any sense of humor, I would tell wink.gif

I have reported no one here in many years, you guys can't stand that it is only game forums. Not f*cking Coloseum with gladiators who fight with words. Keep calm and enjoy the game. I don't know why you keep raging on me if I didn't do anything bad for community.

I was just laughing at people who make "discoveries" topic like they have discovered America.
It probably comes from boredom - they can't think about something more important in their life, than just bumping and making the most important "discoveries".

Main point is that the community was a lot better back in the day. Nobody was bullsh*tting about no one, only real info and staying together in one place.

Now it's just rage and interest in GTA III BETA old things from mobile players.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Nobody said we were mobile players. rolleyes.gif

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

Blessed are the peacemakers

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Explosions look cool.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Filip454 @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 21:52)
Now it's just rage and interest in GTA III BETA old things from mobile players.

Are you f*cking retarded? There are hundreds of people that are interested in GTA 3 beta, and im one of them and guess what, I started the game in 2002 like thousands of people did. As Omexr said you're just jealous that people are actually interested in his beta findings. None of it is fake. Why would he fake this? He's not a troll, he's just someone that kind find something half-decent in the game unlike yourself.
  • ngcLink00 likes this

super_slav
  • super_slav

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

I find this post interesting, even though I have seen all but one of these pics before, I am always on the lookout fr more beta topics, not everyone has seen pics of the beta and there is no beta topic that's pinned so I don't see the harm.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:07 PM Edited by Filip454, 13 September 2012 - 04:16 PM.

Are you f*cking retarded? There are hundreds of people that are interested in GTA 3 beta, and im one of them and guess what, I started the game in 2002 like thousands of people did. As Omexr said you're just jealous that people are actually interested in his beta findings. None of it is fake. Why would he fake this? He's not a troll, he's just someone that kind find something half-decent in the game unlike yourself.

No, I'm not "f*cking retarded". Who said its is fake? I said nothing. Stop f*cking putting words in my mouth. HE DIDN'T FIND THIS. I REPEAT. + i found this way before along with older players. I'm not jealous, but I think I gave better content for community, I mean not empty screens - full and original files. But if you saying like this. I don't give a f*ck about this forum.

I'm just saying that somebody is saying that Omexr has found "America" when in fact, he wrote this sh*t from other websites and stuff and it's just not right. I can wrote everything from other website and be a "GTA UBER KNOWLEDGE-GENIE", but there is absolutely no point.

unlike yourself.

You should be banned for saying this bullsh*t. I found things that you've never even heard of. EVER.

I find this post interesting, even though I have seen all but one of these pics before, I am always on the lookout fr more beta topics, not everyone has seen pics of the beta and there is no beta topic that's pinned so I don't see the harm.

Dro is right.

BB

PS "NEWEST BETA FINDINGS" - BUHAHAHAHA a f*cking detailed description of screenshots everybody saw 10 years ago? Yes, that's very interesting and very meaningful.
EX. ME, WHERE WERE THESE WHITE DOORS? OH I DIDN't KNOW THEY WERE THERE, I HAVEN't SAW THEM. Sry, but I laughed my ass hard that I nearly sh*tted myself.
Sry couldn't resist.

PARTICLES

Beta explosions were exactly same as VCS explosions.

No comment. VCS EXPLOSIONS ARE 10 TIMES f*ckING LONGER. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE WRITING BULLsh*t.

(I'm not sure of this but, is it the stadium in the place of Greasy Joey's?)

Next bullsh*t. How can you know this if this is only f*cking LOD texture? OMG

Ok bb, I don't give a sh*t.

There are only 2 great users on this forum. ARSEN VITIUK AND ARSEN AND SPEED CLAUDE. Thanks for your attention. BB

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for the appreciation, Filip.

I can honestly tell there are pictures I haven't seen before, as I am more into the gaming experience than into the beta stuff. But seeing as these pictures were encountered before numerous times by those who were interested, I guess that we again come up with the same issue about the beta: we need but one and only pinned topic about the beta stuff in this section, and any new and old find would be put in there. This would save us from numerous topics, both mine and otherwise, about "new" beta finds. But, with the mods treating this section as 'dead', I don't think there is much that can be done about it.

A suggestion to the OP: It is up to you to create one "Beta Stuff" topic and flush all the info - both known and unknown - into it. No need to start numerous threads about the same issue. Make this be a sort of "archive" for beta material. This is the best solution in this matter. In my opinion, at least.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users