6 replies to this topic
SANDFIGHT
  • SANDFIGHT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

THEUNION.

user posted image

5:00 am on a wednesday, the red eye flight from Los Santos California touches down on a slick runway at Francis International Airport, the runway lights playing across the windows like the ghosts I am running away from. I have been sitting here drunk for the past 4 hours, head in my hands replaying the previous nights events in my mind like a merry-go round operated by my own guilt and self loathing. How had It come to this? How had it Gotten so bad?

My little brother William lie in the basin of the Los Santos Storm Drain my hands pressed on the deep stab wound in his side. There was blood everywhere and he he struggled to breathe, the bubbling in his throat a sure sign of a deflated lung. I could see the sirens playing off the sides of the drain, red and blue. Coming to put me away for killing the man who stabbed Billy. "I have to go Billy, do you understand?" more bubbling as he tried to speak his breathing was getting faster more labored. he was crying. He knew what I was about to do. "I am so sorry. God forgive me.." Those were the last words I ever said to my brother. I wiped the finger prints off the gun and put it in my Baby brothers hand and stood up and walked away. I picked up the bag next to the dead body found the keys out in his pocket and took one last look at the man, an impossibly large pool of red jam collecting around his head. How had I called him my best friend?

20 minutes later I was in line at LSX boarding a flight to LC. I had a bag with 100,000 dollars in it, and a sentinal with a glock under the seat waiting in Long Term parking at Francis Intl. That plus my dads Sanitation business in Liberty City and the apartment on Savanah Ave should be enough for me to lay low and start rebuilding THEUNION.

WHAT IS THE UNION?

THEUNION is a semi roleplay gang in which all the members have a well thought out history for their character that makes sense to the GTA world and the GTAFORUMS gang universe which results in a more rewarding online multiplayer experience. THEUNION is planned to be mainly a GTAV gang claiming no turf in Liberty City other than a home apartment in Cerveza Heights across from meadows park, and two industrial business properties in Algonquin, Liberty City Sanitation and the neighboring plot RJ's hauling. I am first looking for 1 other forum member who would like to be part of the Gang as one of the three founding members. Until GTAV comes out you will have 1 vote and I will control my vote as well as the "NPC" controlling the LS union. This is so I can set up rules and operations of the gang before the release of GTAV where we will both pick a another player to become the third voting party where we will be able to actually vote on what the gang does. The only requirements for this position are that you live on the east coast and are 18 or older (preferably early 20's) and will be active on this thread.

Also although I will only be allowing several people into THEUNION members of other gangs interested in light roleplay are more than welcome to comment on this thread and play with us as a character, as in the world of THEUNION all the other GTAFORUMS gangs exist and are actively conducting business about the city. The only way THEUNION is going to earn big bucks is by Doing jobs with or for other gangs on the forums. We don't have a large member base so our associates actually members of other gangs whom we do business with. If THEUNION has to fight, hopefully we have made powerful allies in LC.

For instance, Right off the bat I am looking for a gang from LC that is planning to be active in GTAV and would like to play the role of the gang already set up and currently in a war with THEUNION in Los Santos. I am also looking for a Gang from LC that has no roots in Los Santos and needs an ally in the city to help them set up business there in the coming months. Although I am looking for an enemy it is not because I want to fight or prove anything it is merely for fun and to enhance the experience of being in the gang)

In roleplay terms...

The Union is a criminal organization originating on the west coast that has recently been thrown into chaos when their allies (BLANK UNTIL CLAIMED BY ANOTHER GANG) who were helping them transport and distribute small arms on the west coast, convinced one of the founding members to turncoat and betray one of the other founding members. The betrayal failed however and the turncoat was killed by the younger brother of a now missing founder. The remaining founder has entered into a bloody war with the (BLANK UNTIL CLAIMED BY ANOTHER GANG SAME AS ABOVE) as an act of retaliation for Billy O'Neill's murder. It is rumored that the missing founder is currently somewhere on the east coast attempting to find allies to replace the(reserved for enemy gang) as their main purchaser of small arms. Known for their brazen daylight robberies and high speed car chases THEUNION will likely end up being a force to be reckoned with if they can find financial backing on the east coast.

HOW DOES THE UNION MAKE MONEY?

THE BORING WORK.
user posted image
Founding Member Connor O'Neill's Father owned severall companies across north america many of which are sanitation companies. It may not be exciting work, or rewarding work, but it sure is easy. THEUNION uses the sanitation trucks quite often to move products about the city that need to be moved safely without arousing suspicion. The have also used them as road barricades and from time to time to ram through the front of a bank. Driving the Garbage trucks is also great training for THEUNION's next business venture...

BORROWING ARMORED CARS
user posted image
THEUNION makes a killing stealing these Armored Cars and retrofitting them and selling them back to banks, security companies, police forces and militaries around the world. They are quite well known for the high success rate they have with acquiring these things and it has been rumored that they have even knocked one or two over on impulse having seen it driving down the street before.

BIG JOB BIG PAYDAY
user posted image
Heists. Banks, Safehouses, Prisons, you name it THEUNION can rob it. It take time and lots of planning but it can be done. These operations do not happen very often but can provide THEUNION a big payday so if a union member ever has an idea about a potential target it is always heard out.

BACK TO THE BASICS
user posted image
Intimidation, Extortion, Transportation, Security, Enforcing, THEUNION does it all. Though they don't except assassination contracts THEUNION will gladly rough people up, go along as back up or transport your goods for the right price. These jobs make up the bulk of THEUNIONS work even though they turn the least profit. This is how they make friends and connections and earn favors.

THE OLD TRADE
user posted image
THEUNION used to make the bulk of their cash through their gun smuggling operation. The gang buys chinese ar-15s and handguns and has them legally shipped to British Colombia Canada, where they are broken down and smuggled into america through Idaho labeled as musical instrument parts. they are then driven down through nevada and into california. In Los Santos THEUNION has a workshop where they re-assemble the guns and sell them at a brilliant profit due to the fact that the chinese ar-15s are so cheap. that pairs with the fact that the ar-15 and several of the handguns THEUNION can get through china are also great quality makes them a popular choice for arming the gangs of California.

SANDFIGHT
  • SANDFIGHT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

RESERVED

SANDFIGHT
  • SANDFIGHT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:59 AM Edited by SANDFIGHT, 25 July 2012 - 05:30 AM.

RESERVED

THEUNION Member Application:

The application for THEUNION is going to be a little different. and the first couple pages of this thread are likely going to be a jumbled mess.
However your application should be as follows:

AGE: simply let us know your age! (if you are 18+ feel free to let me know if you are interested in the founder position)

MIC: Do you have one? and no kinect, a real mic please.

Time Zone: I live on the east coast so most of the earning games will be played a bit early for you west coasters.

How Often do you check the forums: I will try to be on every day from my phone and it would be great if we could keep this thread active!

XBOX360 GT: I am an xbox player so yeah, pretty self explanatory.

Do you have any experience with RolePlay: this could be as part of an organised roleplay clan, a message board roleplay via forum posts, real life table top gaming, or heck ill even take people who LARP (weird...)

And the hardest part.

Create a persona. You are not just an avatar that appears in LC when you press some buttons on your cell phone. Where does your character live, what do they do, what are their skills, what is their day job, what kind of car do they drive, how did they afford it? who do you know, what connections do you have, do you have family, are you originally from LC have you been involved with any other Gangs. Get creative with it, it is your story to tell. And remember any life goals your character has might end up being goals for the gang. If you have a score to settle with someone, your fellow gang members are likely to see it in their interest to help you settle it.

I would prefer if this post is at least a paragraph long but it is up to you. I will not rule anyone out because they are not a strong writer or they have a bit of writers block. Start simple. You can always expand on your background later.

ALLIED GANG APPLICATION

Yes a quick application if you would like to be our main ally in LC.

Gang Name: self explanatory.

Los Santos: What is your interest in expanding into Los Santos? What areas of revenue does your Gang bring in that could be run without interfering with Union business?

Turf: what area of LC does your Gang claim? THEUNION owns only a very small bit of property in the city and will need allies with safehouses and storage for their product. What locations would you be willing to open up to us as safe haven?

Jobs in LC: what jobs do you have that THEUNION could do in order to earn in LC?

and lastly, Why do you think your gang is a perfect match for THEUNION as friends and business partners?

ENEMY GANG APPLICATION

this is an application to be the gang that currently holds turf in northern california and double crossed THEUNION resulting in a gang war across Los Santos.

Gang name: obvious

Los Santos: Your Gang is already set up in Los Santos, what business do they run there? You were buying a large scale amount of ar-15s and handguns from THEUNION for about 9 months before the double cross. Why did you throw away our deal?

Turf: What areas of LC do you control? THEUNION will stay out of these areas during roleplay and if we have to enter the area for any reason rumors may start surfacing that the leader of THEUNION is in LC...

Hostility: this is so you can let me know that you understand by putting in this application it is to be friendly enemies. I am not particularily good at deathmatch I am not looking for someone to come in our rooms and kill us or go looking for us in deathmatches. Simply another Gang that sees the roleplay potential of having a mutually agreed upon feud with eachother for "plot" sake.

(any help with formatting, suggestions about the main post or anything at all feel free to let me know, this is one of my first posts on these forums and my first time making a gang so I have NO clue what I am doing hahaha.)

Soda.
  • Soda.

Doing Work Since 2006

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

Wheres your um... roster

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Soda. @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 07:05)
Wheres your um... roster

Be sure to add this. This gang is a... unique idea, and I think me and my clan could help out a lot with this if you get it going. If you get a roster added I'll even fill out an enemy application.

SANDFIGHT
  • SANDFIGHT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Sorry guys I was up quite late working on this last night the middle reserved post is for the roster and rules, I also wanted to gauge the interest in the gang first!

And really there is no roster yet just me haha

SCAR Cheatulies
  • SCAR Cheatulies

The Valkyrie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Enemy gang application

Gang name: Special Combat And Recon/SCAR (I'll let you decide the name of the gang they were disguised as before the betrayel, unless you'd like for me to make one up)

Los Santos: Your Gang is already set up in Los Santos, what business do they run there? You were buying a large scale amount of ar-15s and handguns from THEUNION for about 9 months before the double cross. Why did you throw away our deal?

Special Combat And Recon, or SCAR, is an elite combats operation organization that works for the United States government. Since 2008, the group had been sent into Liberty City to primarily fight back against gang violence and restore it back to its formers glory. The organization has had atleast some success, and due to this, the government has decided to send some of the group out to other cities, including Los Santos. Due to being (in)famous around the United States, the SCAR division of Los Santos initially disguised itself as a normal street gang in order to find the more dangerous ones of the city, and this includes TheUnion. Over the course of nine months, weapons were acquired from TheUnion in an attempt to use the weapons themselves as evidence against them in order to prosecute them, and after nine months, it was decided that there was enough to try it.

Turf: What areas of LC do you control? THEUNION will stay out of these areas during roleplay and if we have to enter the area for any reason rumors may start surfacing that the leader of THEUNION is in LC...

Since SCAR is a military organization and not a street gang, it doesn't have an official base, although the place they usually meet at the most is the lawyer's office, with one of its floors being used as a cover up to hide their business. SCAR uses any parts of the city it deems as useful at the time, and will secretly conduct business anywhere they like, no matter who is there, even if they have to force people out. Because of this, SCAR can be unpredictable. They can arrive anywhere within the city at a moment's time and cause havoc. This causes it to not be a matter of staying out of an area, but of watching one's back.

Hostility: this is so you can let me know that you understand by putting in this application it is to be friendly enemies. I am not particularily good at deathmatch I am not looking for someone to come in our rooms and kill us or go looking for us in deathmatches. Simply another Gang that sees the roleplay potential of having a mutually agreed upon feud with eachother for "plot" sake.

SCAR understands that this is a friendly relationship despite being enemies. We often battle in game (both free modes and death matches), but know when not to. We always stay "in character" in almost every situation. Since TheUnion doesn't seem to be the type that is ready to properly defend itself should we randomly attack, we will hold back from making a massacre and slaughtering TheUnion unless we are told to do so. So should this application be accepted, we'll allow you to tell us when you would like to fight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users