Photo

Weapons at Ready [WAR]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic
-WAR-
  • -WAR-

Infidel كافر

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:46 AM Edited by -WAR-, 28 July 2012 - 03:21 AM.

---

-WAR-
  • -WAR-

Infidel كافر

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:48 AM Edited by -WAR-, 28 July 2012 - 03:21 AM.

---

-WAR-
  • -WAR-

Infidel كافر

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:49 AM Edited by -WAR-, 28 July 2012 - 03:21 AM.

---

-WAR-
  • -WAR-

Infidel كافر

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:51 AM Edited by -WAR-, 28 July 2012 - 03:21 AM.

---

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

good luck Mvlovin. Btw, I'd like to talk about your turf map...

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

@THEG0DDAMEB0SS - Thanks buddy and sure, i'll shoot you a friend request on xbox although I won't be on for a couple of days.
I am currently laid up in bed, thinking about putting a bullet in my head lol. barf8bd.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Ring me mum

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (xMilSpecRedneck @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 07:06)
@THEG0DDAMEB0SS - Thanks buddy and sure, i'll shoot you a friend request on xbox although I won't be on for a couple of days.
I am currently laid up in bed, thinking about putting a bullet in my head lol. barf8bd.gif

What Happened to SEAL Team 4? Anyway I hope you stick at this one cause it seems really good and maybe we could talk alliance?

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

@Rofl50 - Well the idea was their but I didn't like the back story to it. Plus the whole SEAL thing was over rated. If you read our
story, everything kinda just plays out and sure rofl50! I'll be sure to contact you about an alliance once everything is complete.

Edit: And yes, I am sticking with this one. I have three good friends who are dedicated to help me and well it was actually their
idea for the whole "Weapons at Ready".

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:21 AM Edited by docrikowski, 25 July 2012 - 10:39 AM.

Like the Team America reference, but other than that it looks your basic U.S. Military concept. The Soviets of the Night send there best wishes.

Here's our Temporary page in case you can't find it.

[removed - off topic]

The British Military
  • The British Military

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

Nice idea. Good luck with everything.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

This looks really, really good. icon14.gif

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

@Belgium bagel- I appreciate the good luck but I don't get the other stuff but well good luck with your turbo gang.
and btw, we are not a military gang, we are a private military company. Their is a huge difference, I mean we are just mercenaries not soldiers.
For one example PMCs do not engage in wars, they are just sent in combat zones to do jobs that use to be done by the military like VIP
protection and Convoy Protection. Although being were in gta of course we will take part in wars if
some gang want to be a dick to Weapons at Ready.

@The British Military & Method- Thank you.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

i like the idea of this gang you should stick with it smile.gif also whoever made the graphics did a brilliant job smile.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

If I was from the US i`d like it...

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:56 AM Edited by nic_23, 26 July 2012 - 03:37 AM.

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 02:03)

yes that "america f*ck yeah" video was a little silly

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:03 AM Edited by Wiemy, 26 July 2012 - 03:08 AM.

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 21:56)
QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 02:03)

yes that "america f*ck yeah" video was a little silly, more like america f*ck yeah we will go and save the day.....

clicky

or maybe not biggrin.gif

Honestly, why the f*ck would you post a picture of dead american soldiers? Not cool. icon13.gif

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:02 AM

@nic_23: Thanks for the feedback and I am learning a little photoshop. wink.gif

@glenn tha killer: USA! tounge2.gif

@Wiemy & nic_23: The song is from a old tv show and well in my mind its bad ass like the rest of America f*ck yea! The picture is a little inappropriate
just for the fact the you was using it as a reply to the video but I respect you for removing it. Some pictures like that you do get pretty emotional or atleast I do knowing alot of my
family's friends was shipped home this way and well being that a couple of my family members are active military they could be brought home in a box. But thanks for all the feedback
gentle men, I will try to finish the topic some time tomorrow and add some more graphics! icon14.gif

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:06 AM

Thanks for removing it, sorry I flipped out its just my dad was injured in Iraq and it kind of pissed me off.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

You see alot of those type of pictures though. I mean personally I am a fan of a page on facebook called "SEAL of Honor" and he posts
images like this everyday. It not to show what we have lost but what we have won. I know if I was ship home in a box I have done by
job and duties. The pictures that really get to me is when soldiers have lost a arm or leg and what really piss me off is when people say
they are only half a men when acully they are more of a man then they ever was and more of a man then you will ever be!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

I prefer not to see visualizations of the aftermath of war, as I've seen it firsthand out of my 5 1/2 years of service. It's not something any veteran wants to see.. for some they can think that it's "what we have won or accomplished", but to the actual Marine, Soldier, Sailor, Wingnut.. it's quite the opposite. Many of our fellow brothers don't return home.. we don't want to recall that situation.

Those will always bring flamewars and unwanted issues here on a gaming site. wink.gif Nice topic by the way, looks nice.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:25 AM Edited by xMilSpecRedneck, 26 July 2012 - 04:30 AM.

@GunWrath: Thanks for the feeback on my topic and from a civilian stand point I do not like viewing theses type of images neither, I mean
I have cloth family members who are in the Army or who served in the past and I hope one day to serve my country also no matter what the war is.
I prefer seeing the bad ass pictures of the soldiers having fun over seas and especially when they come home.

http://i.imgur.com/aYfrrl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MMabWl.jpg

Edit: and I am a huge support of our military and I don't know if images like this effects soldiers like you GunWrath but from a civilian eyes this is
bad ass and the the second picture I think is the cutest and saddest thing ever! But knowing that they are home safe is the best feeling in the world,
I know this from personal experience. Btw, thank you for your service GunWrath. Semper Fi! user posted image

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

Good pictures.. yeah, the welcome home videos and pics can be tear jerkers.. yeah, I admitted it. sigh.gif

Well, military is hugely different than what it was 10yrs ago.. so make sure it's something you REALLY want to do. Don't let kick ass movies make the decision for you, because it's far different than what you see on movies and television. The fun factor goes to nearly zip if you're deployed. Like I was telling a friend in a party the other night, the most fun I had was during Boot Camp, because after Boot and then SOI, We were deployed right away.

Sure, we had some hazing and fun while overseas, it's the normal.. because boredom is our main enemy. (Kicking port-o-sh*tters over while your bud is dropping a deuce lol.gif ) the occasional MRE bombs, etc. But it really depends what branch you're interested in and possibly what MOS you're seeking, because in most cases, the MOS isn't entirely up to you.. whether you scored high or not. Depends on the demands. Same as NCO's and such, you can be in 10years and never see Sgt on your sleeve unless there is room in the ladder for it.. so on and so on.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

Well growing up you know I was always one of them kids who had their eyes on guys on guys in camo and guns on movies and books. Of course as I grew older I learned more and more about what is really like being a soldier and all the sacrifices you have to make but also the great out come. It is something I been wanting to do for a long time and I have thought it threw and of course I am still young (turning 18 this December but thinking of enlisting when I'm around 20) and I am learning something new every day but I know the service can change your life both good and bad. I am going in for the good of course but I know the bad also sometime make you a better person, I mean soldiers just have so much respect, honor, strength, list goes on. And well hell its a good chose in my eyes for a guy just getting out of high school from the south.

For mos and branch wise, I am planning to go into the Army hopefully as a 11B or 68W. As a civilian I am planning on becoming a paramedic or maybe even something more like a doctor. I figured the military would be a good way to accomplish this. I mean first I do want to get that combat side into my life to make me a better person, travailing the country, seeing how other people live and well experiencing war. But also I know you can earn alot of money while BCT compared to a high school kid working at a local grocer story (my job sucks btw tounge2.gif ) and as a 68W I would be EMT-B. If possible I would like to go to collage while in the Army and see how far I get with that. But like you and my family is always telling, if I can;t get my desired MOS I would like to go 11B. I know every soldier gets combat life support training witch would help my with my whole medical career and of course your MOS is always changing just like you change units alot.

and movie wise I love real documentaries over stuff like Act of Valor. Severe Clear and Restrepo has to be my favorite and I love to read..
American Sniper and SEAL or Honor is my latest books that I have read.

Edit: I probably should of added that right now I am a certified first responder and could get my NREMT-B next year. moto_whistle.gif

Jriv
  • Jriv

THE R34P3R †

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Little late to say this but good luck

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

@THE R34P3R: Huh its not late at all. Thanks for the good luck. icon14.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

Unfortunately, alot of people don't think of military as heroes or honorable people, so you'll catch flak sometimes.. but hey, they never walked in those combat boots, so it's all good.

Well good luck in what you do, my real advice is to make sure your recruiter doesn't take advantage of you, some of them can be in it just for the commission rather than fulfilling a young man's dreams! Hope you get what you want man.. I'm sure you will, it's the cough*Army*cough devil.gif

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Looks sweet.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:34 AM Edited by glenn tha killer, 26 July 2012 - 11:41 AM.

Well myt point is that if I went around saying Ireland f*ck yeah! Killing protestants and such, people would object to it quit rightfully. The USA shouldn`t be treated differently. I think the hole concept is a bit to immature for my liking.

Also I understand Nic. The US go off to save the world, then murder millions in a different country. Then when some of them die the opposing side becomes enemy number 1. Big f*cking whoop American solders arn`t the only ones that are dying.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

@GunWrath: I know what you mean but hey I'm a huge supporter of the military, I donate to the Wounded Warrior Project and own about 10 of their shirts lol.
and I am always thanking soldiers when I see them around times and give them a good hand shake, I mean for me its a honor and privilege.
I know heros don't wear capes but instead they wear dog tags, bunker gear, and badges. Thanks and like I said I still have some time to think but I am really looking to be
the 1% who wear combat boots some day.

Btw, going along with supporting the military I am trying to order this shirt. The company is owned and operated by two retried Navy SEALs and this is acully one of the donations
shirts they have. http://forgedclothin.../101-HONOR.html

user posted image

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

Nice t-shirt, I may have to purchase one, perhaps in something other than red though. If they have other colors optional.

Pft, I'm no hero, but I still wear my cape biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users