» «
Photo

GTAForums Weekly News

22 replies to this topic
GTAForum Weekly News
  • GTAForum Weekly News

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:44 AM Edited by GTAForum Weekly News, 01 August 2012 - 01:05 AM.

user posted image

Thanks to nic_23 and Narcis_speed6 for the GFX's icon14.gif

user posted image

Welcome to the GTAForums Weekly News Topic where we give news of what's happening on our community. Here you can stay informed about the current activities that happen every week. With the help of others of course, this topic can become successful and be around for a long time. We post new articles every Wednesday.

We make articles about the activities that are happening in the forums such as new rivalries, upcoming events, new gangs, and more. We are never biased, we tell the truth 24/7. We of the GTAForum Weekly News crew would like to think of this as an informational highway where you get in, get to where you want to go, and exit. If you have a compliment please PM me, if you have something to say about the topic please PM me, if you want me to post an article about a certain subject please PM me. Thank you for reading this introduction please enjoy the News.

user posted image

PositionReporter# of articlesLatest article
Main ReporterGTAForum Weekly News1Link
Xbox Gang ReporterNoneNoneNone
Xbox Event ReporterNoneNoneNone
PS3 Gang ReporterNoneNoneNone
PS3 Event ReporterNoneNoneNone
GTA Series ReporterNoneNoneNone
GTA Modding ReporterNoneNoneNone
Community ReporterNoneNoneNone

The GTAForums Weekly News cast is now hiring, whoever is interested in joining just fill out the application below and you could be part of the News cast.

CODE

[tableb]
[th]Questions[/th]
[th]Answers[/th]
[tr]
[td]Have you had any experience as a news reporter in GTAForums?[/td]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]How is your writing, as well as grammar?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Look at the positions above, choose which one you think you qualify for[/td]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tableb]
user posted image

The section where many types of media such as pictures and videos are posted in regards of the latest articles.

user posted image

In this section we post a video for people's enjoyment and it's up for an entire week. There will always be new videos each week.

user posted image

People who support the news by doing whatever they can and do to make us known are listed like a respect list. People who feed us news that we couldn't research are listed here as well.

user posted image

These shout outs go to gangs, members of the GTAF Community, Mods, etc..... To show how much we appreciate them.

user posted image

Every week we sponsor either a clan or an event to give them more attention.

user posted image

GTAForum Weekly News
  • GTAForum Weekly News

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:09 AM Edited by GTAForum Weekly News, 26 July 2012 - 01:27 AM.

user posted image

Each volume contains 25 articles. Volume are more like seasons in a TV series.

user posted image

The list of articles will be listed here

#VolumeDateLink
11July 25th, 2012Link
user posted image

user posted image

Article 1 - Volume 1 July 25th, 2012
user posted image
•GTA V: People are posting like crazy in this section. There are so many topics and so many people posting in them. Right now there is about 180 users browsing through section along with about 106 guest.

So what's the new hot topic in the GTA V section?

There are a bunch of hot topics but what seems to be the main hot topic is Why R* will announce the release date this month. The topic starter really went into detail explaining why he started this topic. So the topic starter states that he spoke with a journalist at E3 and they went over subjects related to GTA V. All this information seems legit and I hope it is true. Please visit the topic to see for yourself and maybe you might believe it as well.

•GTA IV: The main attraction of the GTA IV is the Gameplay section in which consist of many topics such as guides but it is also where the Algonquin Assassins thread is as well as the Myth Investigation thread.

So what's hot topic in the GTA IV Gameplay section?

Sadly Algonquin Assassins have been quite active lately but the Myth Investigation thread has been more active now. They have been doing some very good reports and it's fun to read them. There are a few reports that might give you a chill but the fact that such unusual activity happens in GTA IV gives you more chills. You can go ahead and read some chilling reports and see the evidence or you can join in on the fun. Whenever you're bored and want to be entertained just visit this topic I'm sure it will make your day.
user posted image
•Events: There are some new events that seem interesting.

IV:MP DM Tournament IV

AndyGanteks is starting the 4th annual IV:DM Tournament and so far some brave players have joined and are on the roster. Being in this event is all about putting your skills to test, witness others skills, and also to have fun. The first match is yet to be announced because Andy needs more participants. So if you think you have what it takes to win the tournament then go ahead and join.

GTAF Gang Wars

There's going to be a huge battle in Dukes and Broker, if you're wondering why I'll gladly tell you. Ajbns87 announced that The Domination of Dukes and Broker will be either at the end of this month or in the first week of next month. Ajbns is away in a European trip that I'm sure he's enjoying. As for the gangs that are participating I say good luck to all of you.

Racing League 2012 IV:MP PS3

Two race nights down and two race nights to go. The Clucken Bell Stingers are leading with 190 points also the Yardies are at the top with 169 points and DarKKingBernard is at the top with 119 points. This event is doing very well and is alot of fun. Andy has yet to announce Race Night 3 but I'm it'll be soon. Let's congratulate the top scorers of the event.

•Gangs: What's new in the Gangs section? Let's see shall we.

The Military of Mobile Defense

The MMD have been doing really good and it seems that they are becoming one of the most active gang in GTAForums. Everything may seem fine and dandy from the outside but if you only knew what's really going in the inside. Nic_23 who is a very well known GFX artist left the MMD a while ago. This may be old news but nic_23 leaving the MMD could be a great loss and they don't realize it, when people leave gangs they always have a reason so I'm nic has his. Also enjoithepain is the Homeland Security in the MMD. After going through an election within the gang, enjoithepain won with one vote ahead. The MMD are a great groupand I'm sure they will continue being such.
-------------------------------------------
I counted 14 new gangs that formed within this month. They are:

The Northwood Rollerz The ExBrotherhood =The Legion= The British Military Red Star MC Warriors of Dawn The North Irish Mob THEUNION The DeCavalcante Mafia Family Weapons At Ready Leone Crime Family Liberty Hustlers Genovese Crime Family United Roleplay Corp

[font=arial]I wish you all good luck.
That's it for this weeks news, sorry I didn't put much but it was all the information I can get but next week I will have more. Thanks for reading. Also please enjoy the news clip of the week and this week we are announcing that the GTAF Gang Wars event will be sponsored by us for the whole week. I hope you enjoyed reading the first article of this topic. Thanks you and I will see you next week.

user posted image

The planned list of interviewed will be posted here.

user posted image

The complete interview will be posted here.

GTAForum Weekly News
  • GTAForum Weekly News

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:18 AM Edited by GTAForum Weekly News, 26 July 2012 - 01:33 AM.

user posted image

Event and Gang News

AndyGanteks is starting the 4th annual IV:DM Tournament and so far some brave players have joined and are on the roster. Being in this event is all about putting your skills to test, witness others skills, and also to have fun. The first match is yet to be announced because Andy needs more participants. So if you think you have what it takes to win the tournament then go ahead and join.

GTAF Gang Wars

There's going to be a huge battle in Dukes and Broker, if you're wondering why I'll gladly tell you. Ajbns87 announced that The Domination of Dukes and Broker will be either at the end of this month or in the first week of next month. Ajbns is away in a European trip that I'm sure he's enjoying. As for the gangs that are participating I say good luck to all of you.

Two race nights down and two race nights to go. The Clucken Bell Stingers are leading with 190 points also the Yardies are at the top with 169 points and DarKKingBernard is at the top with 119 points. This event is doing very well and is alot of fun. Andy has yet to announce Race Night 3 but I'm it'll be soon. Let's congratulate the top scorers of the event.

The MMD have been doing really good and it seems that they are becoming one of the most active gang in GTAForums. Everything may seem fine and dandy from the outside but if you only knew what's really going in the inside. Nic_23 who is a very well known GFX artist left the MMD a while ago. This may be old news but nic_23 leaving the MMD could be a great loss and they don't realize it, when people leave gangs they always have a reason so I'm nic has his. Also enjoithepain is the Homeland Security in the MMD. After going through an election within the gang, enjoithepain won with one vote ahead. The MMD are a great groupand I'm sure they will continue being such.

The Northwood Rollerz The ExBrotherhood =The Legion= The British Military Red Star MC Warriors of Dawn The North Irish Mob THEUNION The DeCavalcante Mafia Family Weapons At Ready Leone Crime Family Liberty Hustlers Genovese Crime Family United Roleplay Corp

[font=arial]I wish you all good luck.

user posted image

GTA Modding News

user posted image

News from the Community section

user posted image

News from the GTA Series section

•GTA V: People are posting like crazy in this section. There are so many topics and so many people posting in them. Right now there is about 180 users browsing through section along with about 106 guest.

There are a bunch of hot topics but what seems to be the main hot topic is Why R* will announce the release date this month. The topic starter really went into detail explaining why he started this topic. So the topic starter states that he spoke with a journalist at E3 and they went over subjects related to GTA V. All this information seems legit and I hope it is true. Please visit the topic to see for yourself and maybe you might believe it as well.

•GTA IV: The main attraction of the GTA IV is the Gameplay section in which consist of many topics such as guides but it is also where the Algonquin Assassins thread is as well as the Myth Investigation thread.

Sadly Algonquin Assassins have been quite active lately but the Myth Investigation thread has been more active now. They have been doing some very good reports and it's fun to read them. There are a few reports that might give you a chill but the fact that such unusual activity happens in GTA IV gives you more chills. You can go ahead and read some chilling reports and see the evidence or you can join in on the fun. Whenever you're bored and want to be entertained just visit this topic I'm sure it will make your day.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Ring me mum

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

Look's Brilliant, Good Luck and I hope this News topic Sticks. icon14.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

This looks great. It's a shame about the last news report run by reaper. I can't wait to see the first report and good luck mate smile.gif

SCAR l Reflex
  • SCAR l Reflex

Clan GT- SOTL Rapidz- 2011 Groundsmen- SOTL Rank: Lance Corporal

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

This looks fantastic i cant wait to see this once it starts. Amazing work my friend icon14.gif

Wrathchild America
  • Wrathchild America

I'm just having fun.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Good Luck and I also can't wait to read the first article.

SonnyB95
  • SonnyB95

General to The British Military

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

This looks great. I hope it sticks around!

TSM_Cobra
  • TSM_Cobra

General of The Silent Mercenaries

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

Good looking page. Only take information from gangs about themselves, because other gangs can tell you fake information to make them look good. Just a heads up.

JBC00PER
  • JBC00PER

Dirty Vulture.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:23 PM

This is a great idea, can't wait to see some content soon. Good luck with it!

ddog1450
  • ddog1450

Talk sh*t behind that screen.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

Nice idea

Jriv
  • Jriv

THE R34P3R †

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

Great idea. Looks nice and good luck.

GTAForum Weekly News
  • GTAForum Weekly News

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:23 AM Edited by GTAForum Weekly News, 26 July 2012 - 02:26 PM.

user posted image

Article 1 - Volume 1 July 25th, 2012
user posted image

Sadly Algonquin Assassins have not been quite active lately but the Myth Investigation thread has been more active now. They have been doing some very good reports and it's fun to read them. There are a few reports that might give you a chill but the fact that such unusual activity happens in GTA IV gives you more chills. You can go ahead and read some chilling reports and see the evidence or you can join in on the fun. Whenever you're bored and want to be entertained just visit this topic I'm sure it will make your day.
user posted image

GTAF Gang Wars

I wish you all good luck.
That's it for this weeks news, sorry I didn't put much but it was all the information I can get but next week I will have more. Thanks for reading. Also please enjoy the news clip of the week and this week we are announcing that the GTAF Gang Wars event will be sponsored by us for the whole week. I hope you enjoyed reading the first article of this topic. Thanks you and I will see you next week.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Ring me mum

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

Do you think I could be a part of this even though I'm in a gang already? I mean it's not really a competitive gang that is active in Gta4 it's more of a forum gang. What do you think? If you agree I'll sign up I had some interesting things in mind. sigh.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

That was a great story I read it cover to cover. maybe next time you will have more time to include other gangs smile.gif and you could also grab yourself a fair person from the xbox side who could make a good cover on everything. I can see you have spent a bit of time with all the links and layout too so well done mate I can't wait for next weeks smile.gif

ninja edit: spoke too soon somebody already wants to be apart of it lol.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

I`m sorry but that was sh*t.

xMilSpecRedneck
  • xMilSpecRedneck

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

This looks really nice! Good luck and the first article is great. Not saying that cause you mention Weapons at Ready or anything lol. moto_whistle.gif biggrin.gif

BiggT
  • BiggT

Academi PMC

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

Yea bro great page

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

It's looking good, but like nic said, try to include more gangs icon14.gif

The SoulReaper
  • The SoulReaper

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

Genius Good Luck.

GTAForum Weekly News
  • GTAForum Weekly News

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

A message from the reporters of the GTAForums Weekly News

The next article is coming up tomorrow and I need Gang news so if you have any information you'd like me to post in the next article, don't hesitate to PM me.

As for the people who want to be part of the News cast, I will make an application soon.

Thanks to UCO Secretary-General for posting the News topic link in his website. Thanks for supporting us UCO Secretary-General.

Also if you have news from either the GTA Series, GTA Modding, and/or The Community please message me. Information given to the News will be credited by the provider.

Thank you.

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

Not a problem, were just doing what ever we can to help out.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

QuestionsAnswers
Have you had any experience as a news reporter in GTAForums?I did the main article in Mr. Reaper's news.
How is your writing, as well as grammar?Very Good
Look at the positions above, choose which one you think you qualify forXbox Gang Reporter
I also fixed the table. biggrin.gif
CODE
[tableb]
[th]Questions[/th]
[th]Answers[/th]
[tr]
[td]Have you had any experience as a news reporter in GTAForums?[/td]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]How is your writing, as well as grammar?[/td]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Look at the positions above, choose which one you think you qualify for[/td]
[td]--[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users