Every game gets old in terms of graphics. The hits from the past fall into oblivion for various reasons,
but undoubtedly the most significant of them is poor -as for our times- graphic quality.
GTA Vice City is presently a collection of blatant textures and models,
which certainly don't make the game more enjoyable.
Vice Cry is a modification that aims to prolong the life of the game,
and to make one of the best parts of the GTA series more entertaining to play.
We decided to create a new topic because we want to keep clarity. Furthermore - v1.8 is going to be
the biggets and the greatest version in Vice Cry history, so it deserves for that.
New features in 1.8:
- Complete renovation of... Everything.
- New peds *
- HQ cars textures *
- More detailed world
- ENB Series support
- New timecyc
- New weapons *
- New textures (especially buildings)
- A little bit more 3D grass (there's never enough)
* - Maybe not all at once, but as much, as we can.
- Density of the traffic
- New cars
This is what Vice Cry actually contains:
- a slew of new textures
- changed 100% vegetation (100% with flowerpots)
- LOD system for palms
- marsh vegetation
- radar HQ and weapons in HUD HQ
- new vehicles (Xbox Vehicles Mod)
- tropical island
- remodeled some skycrapers
- remodeled pickups
- new particle effects
- modified traffic lights
- repaired a lot of texture mapping
- reapired bugs in .IDE
- modified models
- 3D grass
Kov - Father director
dave. - Second father director, 2D/3D graphic designer, ideas
Kapcaniew - 2D graphic designer, lazy beast
OSZUST - good, old tester
For permission to use Their mod in Vice Cry:
Crysis & Far Cry
for textures and beautiful vegetation models.
for wonderful textures.