» «
Photo

[WIP|EFLC] GTA Vice City Classic on Rage

45 replies to this topic
Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:04 PM Edited by Madness Force, 21 July 2012 - 11:24 PM.

user posted image

Description

GTA Vice City Rage Classic is a complete conversion of GTA VC with original textures into GTA IV, using the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine .
This mod will feature GTA VC's cars , traffic , weapons , vegetations, neons , mission and much more...

GTA VC Classic Team
  • Madness Force - Mod Leader, Map Converter
  • Dimonsg - Map Converter, Vehicle Converter
  • Tychka199 - Vehicle Converter
  • Frank.s - SCO Scripter
Screens

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

We recruit people who can SCO Coders, Video Editor, Screenshots and etc...

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:06 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 July 2012 - 09:23 PM.

The pictures look great and all but, whats the "USP" of this mod? What makes it unique? There are already many Vice City to IV conversions so it would be good if you would tell us what makes yours better?
I have a feeling this mod is being made by the people who left VCR when it split into two teams. Scratch that, they would have presented in more professionally imho.

aoxsystems
  • aoxsystems

www.xssed.com

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Nice but,why dont u join Vice city Rage team...ur doing same thing

Description

GTA Vice City Rage Classic is a complete conversion of GTA VC with original textures into GTA IV

plus,1st picture isnt using original VC palm texture -.-

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Um, Vice City RAGE is the exact same, all Classic, nothing different from VC yet it's on the RAGE engine.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

Vice City Rage was a good, but there were flaws in the map, the trees were static, in the original game, they dynamic, bump maps in some places were strong.Water was not in pools, that I had to do was shut down and the second island, and if you look a conflict, they are pure gray, I also had to manually alter a conflict for the two sites of the island.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

Oh boy. I hope this isn't going to be like Vice City Rage and Vice IV were a while ago.

Looks good, but VCRage is the original Vice City converted to Rage. You guys could join them. Their map is already converted very well too.

BTW, are you guys doing EFLC only, or are you doing it on IV too? The first beta of VCRage is only on EFLC.

Edit: Its confusing. I know you guys are using new trees, which is a better choice, but VCRage used original trees.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

plus,1st picture isnt using original VC palm texture -.-

No this is HD Palms. I took the palm trees of the mod Vice City Cry 1.7

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:45 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 July 2012 - 10:08 PM.

QUOTE (Blaster)
Great, the 7th. tounge.gif
Don't forget this currently un-named one. lol.gif

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:46 PM Edited by Blaster_nl, 21 July 2012 - 10:16 PM.

Great, the 9th. tounge.gif

VC to Rage history;

Vice City Rage - Released by Rage Team
Vice IV - CANCELLED
EFLV - CANCELLED
Vice City Rage v1.1 - RCJ - CANCELLED
Vice City 'Beat' - Grimones & Quantum - No progress, last time I got in contact with them (~1 month ago)
Vice City HD - In progress, progression is slow due busy team members
Vice City 2 - In progress, progression is also slow due complete remodeling
Vice City 'this currently un-named one.'
Vice City Classsic...

Some questions:
- Why Vice Cry palms?, they are way too big.
- Is there gonna be a custom timecyc?
- What's with the windows on the first screenshot?
- Why is this called Classic if you change stuff, I already see significent changes in all 3 screenshots.
- What about radio stations?? How will you do them?
- IV or EFLC or BOTH ?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 21:46)

IV to Rage history;

Vice IV - CANCELLED
Vice City 'Beat' - Grimones & Quantum - No progress, last time I got in contact with them (~1 month ago)
Vice City Classsic...

Some questions:
- Why is this called Classic if you change stuff, I already see significent changes in all 3 screenshots.
- IV or EFLC or BOTH ?

You also forgot Episodes from Liberty Vice, which had Liberty City and Vice City, like GTA United. Also IV to Rage is the normal game lol. You mean VC to Rage.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 21:46)

IV to Rage history;

Vice IV - CANCELLED
Vice City Classsic...

Some questions:
- IV or EFLC or BOTH ?

Some questions:
- IV or EFLC or BOTH ?[/color]

1. Vice Cry is a mod for the original Vice City. The mod replaces the old to the new textures in HD quality, but also adds novy island near the stadium.
2. Windows is a normal texture is superimposed on the object.
3.The modification was originally planned as a Vice City HD, but then because of the instability of all zanogo peredelyvat.Water had not worked in the pools, the path is buggy, even Tommy Versetti nebylo, to get him was Niko Bellic.
4. Radio stations will be, but later. Their implementation will the other person.
5. EFLC, because they have more features rather than in the original GTA 4.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

...Not gonna read my SCO join request post or even p.m? Fine, edited.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

...Not gonna read my SCO join request post or even p.m? Fine, edited.

Controllebed Lift of Tower GTA III and Controllebed bridge of Shore Vale Island is good job.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Thank you.

Btw, This mod being exclusive to EFLC would lower the amount of people who are able to play it, not everyone has EFLC, you know that right?

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

wink.gif
Most likely will do for GTA 4 version, but also for the episodes. Occasionally as a map of ochischaetsya easier than usual. GTA 4 on the map ostayutsya some objects that are not in any way close-cleaning card. Even though you know you can unite and make a GTA United's. Two in the same fashion. The very same mod for GTA SA now, but she dodelyvaetsya developers.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:29 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 July 2012 - 10:32 PM.

L2English.

Do you know any people who speak Russian and English fluently? You should get them to post for you because it's difficult to understand what you're saying. Are you using Google Translate?
The carpet mushy featuring the gheedra marshmallow modification languaging into space.

Zom-B
  • Zom-B

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

I get such a strong impression of camaraderie in this forum.. bored.gif

legiz
  • legiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

lol... Classic with New Palm's... lol.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Zom-B @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 22:45)
I get such a strong impression of camaraderie in this forum..  bored.gif

Yeah i see what you mean, this place is odd like that. Instead of the whole forum being like one family, the individual mod teams tend to stick together and go against other teams. Alliances and refusals to help are based upon what members of which team have pissed off what members of another team. Its been like that recently with TC teams, not sure about the other more specific mod forums, coding, vehicles, etc, on GTAF. I wonder if it was like this years ago, doubt it.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 22:29)
Do you know any people who speak Russian and English fluently? You should get them to post for you because it's difficult to understand what you're saying. Are you using Google Translate?
The carpet mushy featuring the gheedra marshmallow modification languaging into space.

Yes, I know people who speak Russian and English language's.Da I use Google Tranleter but it carries with errors and I know that. Great Render object is you topic. How long have you been doing the same object?

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 00:50)
Its been like that recently with TC teams

Maybe "RAGE" teams, but not "RenderWare" teams, I think.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:09 PM Edited by Frank.s, 21 July 2012 - 11:15 PM.

QUOTE (Silent)
Maybe "RAGE" teams, but not "RenderWare" teams, I think.
Yeah i %100 agree, Should have included that now come to think of it. blush.gif

QUOTE (Madness Force)
Yes, I know people who speak Russian and English. I use Google Translator but it creates errors and I know that.
Ok. icon14.gif

Great Render object is you topic. How long have you been doing the same object?
I'm not sure what you're specifically referring to so i will list the most recent stuff that i made.
III Rage Classic Stinger conversion took 4 days, but that was because i was learning IV vehicle exporting. Construction lift SCO script: 3-5 days including exporting the III Lift mesh. Shoreside Lift Bridge: couple hours to detach the original static bridge part, make the movable wbd collision and script a simple keypress up+down placeholder SCO script. MLO for Staunton Toilet: Couple hours to do the MLO and make new interior-ish vertex coloring for it. Terrain smoothing: Couple Hours to subdivide+relax the wdrs and wbn for the first section of grass. Water in Francis International Airport war monument thingy: 30 mins.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

Construction lift SCO script: 3-5 days including exporting the III Lift mesh.
With a interruptions, did the script?
Water in Francis International Airport war monument thingy: 30 mins..
I did test the water for five minutes, it's a simple plane, but in order to keep the water there was need to set some values ​​in Water Editor, script GIMS.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Madness Force)
I did test the water for five minutes, it's a simple plane, but in order to keep the water there was need to set some values ​​in Water Editor, script GIMS.
How did you test it? How do you have access to III Rage Classic? The monument water is supposed to be a wave-less pool.
With a interruptions, did the script?
I don't understand what you mean.

Madness Force
  • Madness Force

Vice City Classic

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 23:23)
How did you test it? How do you have access to III Rage Classic? The monument water is supposed to be a wave-less pool.

I did still long ago the test of water for a monument GTA III on Rage. Water in a monument is the pool only with smaller wave level.

solom
  • solom

^_^

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:29 AM

Too much projects like VC on Rage engine.
Maybe you convert Alien City on Rage Engine?

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Yeah i see what you mean, this place is odd like that. Instead of the whole forum being like one family, the individual mod teams tend to stick together and go against other teams. Alliances and refusals to help are based upon what members of which team have pissed off what members of another team. Its been like that recently with TC teams, not sure about the other more specific mod forums, coding, vehicles, etc, on GTAF. I wonder if it was like this years ago, doubt it.

Somehow everyone has another opinion about how VC should look on rage. GTA3, only 2 conversions, major differences between the two even.

SA, no one would dare to compete with us, they would waste their time. tounge.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 01:31)

Somehow everyone has another opinion about how VC should look on rage. GTA3, only 2 conversions, major differences between the two even.

SA, no one would dare to compete with us, they would waste their time. tounge.gif

Hey, hopefully something good will come out of all this.

The SOL team plans to start work on Rage. Maybe all of our projects can join together for that. They use IV SA model conversions for San Andreas, ether VC Classic, or VC Rage model conversions for VC, and III Rage Classic for LC.

I know your going to be all like, IV has map bounds bla bla bla. I'm sure they can be hacked, and they said that they have already cracked SA's map bounds. I'm sure if someone puts their time into it, they can crack IV's map bounds, which I would like. If we had cracked bounds, I could install maps like Red Dead Desert or mountainus maps, with out them interfering with LC's New York feel. No offense to those who make add on maps, but its weird having them there next to LC. It just doesn't seem right. But it would be cool if they could be far away so LC can have its New York feel, and those maps can have their own feel.

Mega.
  • Mega.

Real Estate Developer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

Well, look;

GTA EFLC isn't allowed in Brazil, so i don't have it (trying to get, though...) all Vice City mods for IV never released a demo yet, only Vice City Rage that is for EFLC. I just want to play Vice City map in RAGE engine, so i support this :| Wish you luck (and all other Vice teams too)

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 03:43)
QUOTE (Blaster_nl @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 01:31)

Hey, hopefully something good will come out of all this.

The SOL team plans to start work on Rage. Maybe all of our projects can join together for that. They use IV SA model conversions for San Andreas, ether VC Classic, or VC Rage model conversions for VC, and III Rage Classic for LC.

I know your going to be all like, IV has map bounds bla bla bla. I'm sure they can be hacked, and they said that they have already cracked SA's map bounds. I'm sure if someone puts their time into it, they can crack IV's map bounds, which I would like. If we had cracked bounds, I could install maps like Red Dead Desert or mountainus maps, with out them interfering with LC's New York feel. No offense to those who make add on maps, but its weird having them there next to LC. It just doesn't seem right. But it would be cool if they could be far away so LC can have its New York feel, and those maps can have their own feel.

One timecyc for LC+VC+SA, IMPOSSIBRU.

@MegaMario1500 , TPB.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users