Photo

What i think

9 replies to this topic
ThUg AnGeL
  • ThUg AnGeL

--HOOD

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 September 2002 - 07:59 PM

I think since you can't swim and there is sharks, instead of drowning you will be eaten by sharks.  I don't see why sharks would be in the game if that didn't happen.

Post what you think about it

fishi
  • fishi

Unbanned

• Members

Posted 07 September 2002 - 08:13 PM

first of all nice sig

secondly i think the sharks are there for detail i think it would be dumb to swim ppl are expecting a lot!

thirdly sharks dont just eat someone in the water. they attack surfers because surf boards look like seals and sh*t and also they can smell blood from a certain radious they aint that dangerous!

The Eye of Sauron
  • The Eye of Sauron

Sig Master (-shadow is a fag)

• Members

Posted 07 September 2002 - 10:06 PM

I think it would be cool if you could dump a body in the ocean and then sharks come and eat it. It would be a good way to get rid of evidence.

ThUg AnGeL
  • ThUg AnGeL

--HOOD

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 September 2002 - 12:29 AM

Fishi - Thanks, Robmuska made it for me, and I agree about that now

The Eye of Sauron - That would be awesome, I hope that happens

Zef82
  • Zef82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 02:34 AM

Bull sharks will eat pretty much anything or anyone no matter what it looks like and they are very violent.  They live in florida waters too.

Maxy
  • Maxy

Anti-n00b

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:50 AM

Perhaps it could be scripted in a mission, but it's too much for a regular feature. And too useless.

FLEMINGOX
  • FLEMINGOX

i came, i clicked, i left

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 09:16 AM

YOu know the shark don't have to have a purpose, they might just be like the birds in gta3 they had no purpose they were just there, they don't need a purpose

ThUg AnGeL
  • ThUg AnGeL

--HOOD

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 September 2002 - 02:46 PM

They're there for detail I think now, but maybe more.  They could be used in a mission or something?

gannonroader
  • gannonroader

I'm the guy that sings Aicha.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:27 PM

I think it sucks dick that there is no swimming. Sorry for saying that, but I'm a little pissed. I was really looking forward to it. Just for fun though. Like jumping off a warf, and going swimming and stuff. And I mean, it's miami. Beaches and pools everywhere, and noone can swim??? I find this a little hard to believe. Lets hope Mr. Houser just don't want to let the cat out of the bag.

Tony_the_tiger
  • Tony_the_tiger

AMF Head Wheelman

• Members

Posted 08 September 2002 - 05:30 PM

maybe you are supposed to drive your car into the ocean and let the sharks eat the body like in 'dead skunk in the trunk' only without the crusher.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users