» «
Photo

The Heist

22 replies to this topic
Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:48 AM Edited by -S-hark21, 18 August 2012 - 01:02 AM.

user posted image

This is my new mini missionpack. Decided to do this until I got fresh idea for my other missionpack "TSoAS". I got this idea from the game "Payday: The Heist" . The game was fun . Anyway, hope you guys will give me feedbacks and rate. It will be so appreciate.

user posted image

Walter, Roth and Bryant was a group of bank robbers. They were known as "Dark Thieves". They are wanted in San Andreas. Everybody just want to get them and take their bounty. One day, Walter, along with his partners, Roth and Bryant wanted to do a heist on a bank in Las Venturas. They succeeded it but, after they did it, things didn't go exactly as they planned. Bryant, betrayed them and take all the cash in their hideout. Leaving none cash for them. Then, the police was there chasing the three of them. Walter, Roth and so does Bryant. Bryant got away and Walter and Roth split up and Walter told him to meet at Lil' Probe Inn. Now, will Walter and Roth succeed on finding Bryant? They have to find him to get the money back.

user posted image

Not yet done .

user posted image

The Heist - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=20079
The Betrayal of Bryant - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=20132
Favor for a favor - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=20178
Sending the Message - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=20328
Eddie's Death - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20669

user posted image

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW
Rockstar
-S-hark21

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Niceeeeeeeee! So how many mission are you going to make for this mini-mission pack?

Look awesome BTW. wink.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 14:55)
Niceeeeeeeee! So how many mission are you going to make for this mini-mission pack?

Look awesome BTW. wink.gif

I will make around 5-8 missions for this missionpack . And , thanks dude . smile.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:05 AM

Please make 8 tounge2.gif . Looking forward to it. icon14.gif
And good luck.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 15:05)
Please make 8 tounge2.gif . Looking forward to it. icon14.gif
And good luck.

Thanks . I'll try to do 8 missions . smile.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

Done the first mission of this missionpack ! Please, look at the main post to download it. Please play it, and give some feedbacks. I felt kinda lonely before, and I don't want to this time. confused.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

This is awesome, Shark. I'll play it right now wink.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Thanks smile.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

Alright played it. Nice mission though, even the 6 stars wanted level is bugging me a lot tounge.gif (That's the reason why I failed the mission 3 times and leaving my allies behind). But, still, an enjoyable mission and a lot of shootout. The only problem was in the building, when the cops showed on my back while I focused on taking down the guard in front of me. Luckily, the allies helped me for taking out those cops biggrin.gif . But still, it's a very nice mission with a lot of shootout icon14.gif Keep up the good work. Looking foward to the next mission biggrin.gif

I see a similiar style here, with your mission for DA:TC. You know, get to the manager, kill him and his guard, fight your way to the exit (In this mission, go to the vault first, steal the money and escape), outside there will be a car waiting for you with 6 stars wanted level, and escape to a small house near the Desert Airfield tounge2.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (lee_atsugai @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 17:44)
Alright played it. Nice mission though, even the 6 stars wanted level is bugging me a lot tounge.gif   (That's the reason why I failed the mission 3 times and leaving my allies behind). But, still, an enjoyable mission and a lot of shootout. The only problem was in the building, when the cops showed on my back while I focused on taking down the guard in front of me. Luckily, the allies helped me for taking out those cops biggrin.gif . But still, it's a very nice mission with a lot of shootout icon14.gif Keep up the good work. Looking foward to the next mission  biggrin.gif

Thanks for your feedback lee . About the six stars , I'd already change the settings "Maximum Wanted Level" to 5 stars . But it still occurs 6 star . Maybe a bug or something . confused.gif I will make the next mission, as soon as I can .

I see a similiar style here, with your mission for DA:TC. You know, get to the manager, kill him and his guard, fight your way to the exit (In this mission, go to the vault first, steal the money and escape), outside there will be a car waiting for you with 6 stars wanted level, and escape to a small house near the Desert Airfield tounge2.gif

You noticed it icon14.gif Eventhough, I didn't. -.-

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Just played the first mission, and I must admit that I really like it. But I think that it isn't realistic when you put a lot of object on the 2nd floor, I mean it's a bank! You should have put some table, chairs,...that the player can use as cover, not just make it a battlefield. Keep in mind this isn't army mission, it's real life. Other than that, great job, great writing, nice use of color text.
Keep up the good work, waiting for more. icon14.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (xGhostx @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 16:25)
Just played the first mission, and I must admit that I really like it. But I think that it isn't realistic when you put a lot of object on the 2nd floor, I mean it's a bank! You should have put some table, chairs,...that the player can use as cover, not just make it a battlefield. Keep in mind this isn't army mission, it's real life. Other than that, great job, great writing, nice use of color text.
Keep up the good work, waiting for more. icon14.gif

I know it's isn't really realistic that I put that many objects on the second floor . I have my own reasons to put it , it just that I felt like the bank was empty . So , decided to add objects , but I overdid it . Anyway, thanks for liking it and played it . I'll try to finish the second mission today . smile.gif

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Soldier

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I'll play this when i have time and give feedback. And i'll give feedback for TSoAS too,i played it but forgot feedback. Anyway goodluck! icon14.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 21:21)
I'll play this when i have time and give feedback. And i'll give feedback for TSoAS too,i played it but forgot feedback. Anyway goodluck! icon14.gif

Thanks , I'll wait for your feedback . In the meantime , I going to finish the second mission . smile.gif

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:26 AM Edited by tinu09, 03 August 2012 - 12:11 PM.

Wow cool, I will play when GTASA will work again and give a feedback...

By the way, cool logo and headers, and good luck with this Mission-Pack!

EDIT:Here's my feedback:

Yeah, Ghost it's right you put too many objects in the second floor, because it's not a battlefield, but you placed its very well!
Nice use of guards and aslo when the SWAT comes, and good you choose a good place for a hideout, and today I will play the second mission and third too!

And I will give you, another Good Luck !

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

@tinu09

Thanks man . smile.gif

Anyway , the second mission is uploaded . Check the main post to download it . Please , give me feedback and rate . It will so appreciate .

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Wanna play this, man but I ain't got my PC with me right now. I'll play this and give feedback when I get home this weekend. smile.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (shiva s @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 19:53)
Wanna play this, man but I ain't got my PC with me right now. I'll play this and give feedback when I get home this weekend. smile.gif

Thanks man . I'll wait for your feedback .

By the way , the third mission is about 40% now . Maybe the next mission will be upload tomorrow .

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Third mission is uploaded ! Check the main post to download . Please, play and post some feedback . It is so appreciate . smile.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

New mission added . Link - http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=20328

###WARNING !###

Always take cover !

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

New mission added . Link - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20669

Don't skip the cutscene ! There will glitch if you skip . smile.gif
Feedback would be appreciate .

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Wow, this one has a good story, you should have made it a MP instead of a mini-MP. This looks promising, I'll give full and detailed feedback after you finish all 8 of 'em. Good Luck S-hark. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thanks IXMJXI , I'll finish this as soon as possible . smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users