Drugs?

242 replies to this topic
BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

I smoke weed daily, alcohol, MDMA, 2CB, MKAT, salvia, kava kava and a couple random pills.
Anyone else tried 2CB? Aside from weed it's the best drug I've done, it's the perfect introduction to hallucinogens, it keeps you control but you get really intense visuals, a lot like stereotypical trippy, psychedelic images.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 03:25)
This may belong in OFS, but weed has destroyed my family relationship and all I do is hang with co-dependents that wouldnt do sh*t for you. I got a few bros I know that, but this whole culture is full of bullsh*t. People just use you. Im holding everything back including emotions because of smoking, its all I focus on. Im just gonna go practically cold turkey with the weed. The hardest part is removing yourself from that environment. Im just gonna hang with my sober friends and keep the drinking and smoking to weekends where im out with people.

I may aswell stay with parents, cuz one day theyll be gone and thats forever. Im just gonna focus on business school, working out, working on music and just achieving that natural high. All the smokers I know say there ambitious and motivated, but they dont do sh*t. Its a cloud

f*ck drugs, im better than this. Eating so much cuz im fried outta my mind, im destorying my soul and body. If im happy with life, I dont need to abuse weed. Being burnt out sucks

Time to move on. 5 years of this nonsense. I had some fun, but its time to stop it

Its funny you should mention being used by people, coz I had a similar feeling when I used to blaze.

It seemed to me like the dealers were looking to rip me off, the people I blazed with were looking to get the most out of me (get blazed without chipping in) and I myself became a lot more selfish as I became really greedy with the weed and didn't share with others out of fear of them only hanging out with me to smoke my weed. It was a pretty f*cked up cycle to be honest.

It took me like 2 years to realise weed wasn't for me, and I went cold turkey too. I had some trouble getting to sleep the after a week or so of being clean, but it was fine after that.

theholyhandgrenade
  • theholyhandgrenade

"f*ck you andy pandy, I am the loop" - Malcom tucker

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

when i was young and reckless i did weed, ketamine, lsd and microdots
but i grew up and decided i wanted to join the RAF so i gave up and i feel much better for it

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

I do like to smoke pot and smoked quite a bit in my time. Other things I've tried include; acid, shrooms, ketamine, coke and speed. Probably a couple more but nothing too extreme to warrant a mention. To be honest I don't plan on doing much more than smoking pot as I feel that is enough for me and even so I'm seriously considering quitting pot (once every now and then is fine, but I'm not in uni anymore so I can't smoke daily)

THEBIGZED
  • THEBIGZED

For an annoying dick, you really are an annoying dick.

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

Alcohol and medicine. Oh, haven't I been a naughty boy.

Just for clarification, I've used meds only in the proper way.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 17:24)
I smoke weed daily, alcohol, MDMA, 2CB, MKAT, salvia, kava kava and a couple random pills.
Anyone else tried 2CB? Aside from weed it's the best drug I've done, it's the perfect introduction to hallucinogens, it keeps you control but you get really intense visuals, a lot like stereotypical trippy, psychedelic images.

I have did 2cb before but I prefer acid its way more intense

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Faceless, Nameless, Endless War

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Juice By Kayla Marie @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 21:52)

2C-B is the only drug that I would ever, in a million years, consider doing again. Everything else pales in comparison. I never got on well with acid, but 2C-B seems to be just the right combination of visual distortion, altered state of consciousness and uncontrollable euphoria for me.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:26 PM Edited by DeeperRed, 24 July 2012 - 09:29 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 21:21)
QUOTE (Juice By Kayla Marie @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 21:52)

2C-B is the only drug that I would ever, in a million years, consider doing again. Everything else pales in comparison. I never got on well with acid, but 2C-B seems to be just the right combination of visual distortion, altered state of consciousness and uncontrollable euphoria for me.

Interesting to hear. I havn't done 2c-b yet but its on an ever expanding list.

Would you say its stimulating in any way, if so what in comparison to acids stimulation. I love aMT, its much like acid however there MDMA like stimulation which can be frustrating and does cause me to get quite hot, as well as reducing my ability to relax LSD on the other hand, whilst keeping me awake is way more subtle, allowing me to stay up with ease long through the night but not be frigidity.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

No recreational use of drugs, only medicinal, no alcohol.

I did though have morphine after my surgery and that was... that was just great.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 22:26)
Would you say its stimulating in any way, if so what in comparison to acids stimulation. I love aMT, its much like acid however there MDMA like stimulation which can be frustrating and does cause me to get quite hot, as well as reducing my ability to relax LSD on the other hand, whilst keeping me awake is way more subtle, allowing me to stay up with ease long through the night but not be frigidity.

Its nowhere near as ferocious as MDMA or, god forbid, amphetamines, but it's got a pleasant buzz to it. You won't be sleeping, but equally you won't gurn your cheeks raw. The hallucinogenic effect is relatively mild too- mostly visual distortion, even in high doses, rather than out-and-out hallucination. First time I did it, I apparently spent 40 minutes laughing at the ceiling. Second time was a little more complex- best described as the world becoming an over-saturated 1940s style cartoon for six hours, complete with sounds visualised as speech bubbles, waves of colour on plain walls and everything being several magnitudes brighter than a windowless room in a Brighton flat should be.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 22:53)
QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Tuesday, Jul 24 2012, 22:26)

Its nowhere near as ferocious as MDMA or, god forbid, amphetamines, but it's got a pleasant buzz to it. You won't be sleeping, but equally you won't gurn your cheeks raw. The hallucinogenic effect is relatively mild too- mostly visual distortion, even in high doses, rather than out-and-out hallucination. First time I did it, I apparently spent 40 minutes laughing at the ceiling. Second time was a little more complex- best described as the world becoming an over-saturated 1940s style cartoon for six hours, complete with sounds visualised as speech bubbles, waves of colour on plain walls and everything being several magnitudes brighter than a windowless room in a Brighton flat should be.

Sounds beautiful, something I would very much be into. What's the duration like, the only minor issue I have with LSD (The chemical love of my life) is the duration, I have to make sure no one is going to call on me all day. Whereas with mushrooms I just need about 6 hours.

Also, how lucid is the experience. On Acid I could pretty do anything I normally would (Apart from driving, etc) like I have been to alton towers on it and had a great time. However Mushrooms, 4-ACO-DMT make me useless everything becomes a little less easy to comprehend (Not in a bad way) and I tend to make more sense of it after the trip then with it.

For example, I have seen my dog pretty much moprh into fox on LSD, but I was fully with it so I knew it was due to the tripping and could laugh it off with my firends. However on Mushrooms I saw faces in the wall preturding out, now I wasn't scared but my brain didn't connect it to tripping as easily, it was more just in awe of what it was watching.

Sorry if thats not clear but I wold love to know, so far you have made a great advert for it.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

The great thing I find about 2C-B is that you remain in control the whole way, you can function normally however I always feel extremely relaxed while on it and tend to just sit down and trip.
I think the best side effect after the visuals is the laughter. Every time I have done 2C-B with my mates we all end up giggling for hours at nothing. I find you get a weird feeling that everything is ridiculous and absurd, that nothings quite normal even if you're not tripping heavily.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 12:39)
The great thing I find about 2C-B is that you remain in control the whole way, you can function normally however I always feel extremely relaxed while on it and tend to just sit down and trip.
I think the best side effect after the visuals is the laughter. Every time I have done 2C-B with my mates we all end up giggling for hours at nothing. I find you get a weird feeling that everything is ridiculous and absurd, that nothings quite normal even if you're not tripping heavily.

Thats exactly how I find LSD, even at higher dosage the whole experience remains lucid. A very malleable drug, arguably as malleable as weed (depending on the person of course).

Though now 2c-b has really spiked my interest. Will have to get some shipped to me asap lol.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 00:29)
What's the duration like

Varies depending on dosage. Minimum 2 hours, maximum 6 hours, but if you stagger taking it you can elongate that. In my youth I managed about 12 hours peak-to-trough.

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Wednesday, Jul 25 2012, 00:29)
Also, how lucid is the experience.

Very, but all you'll want to do is sit around and stare at stuff. I'm not going to say its impossible to do anything, because it isn't, but giddy euphoria, random laughter and visual disturbances make staring at blank walls more interesting than just about anything else.

Speaking as someone whose been clean of any and all illicit drugs for over five years, it's the only one I'd ever do again. I won't, because I can't, but it has that appeal.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:52 PM

DMT
Heroin
Ecstasy/MDMA
Ketamine
Cannabis
Microdots/LSD/Acid tabs/Mushrooms

Drugs are bad..mmm'kaay.

I'll elaborate on my DMT trip when I have the time.

GeorgieNJ
  • GeorgieNJ

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

I smoke weed occasionally, apart from that i tried hash, ecstasy and shrooms. Mushrooms were my favorite though, did them while living in Netherlands, loved that you could just go to a shop and get it all legally.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:38 AM

Painkiller.

I am Max payne

ghost of delete key
  • ghost of delete key

aggronormical

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (trip @ Friday, Jul 13 2012, 20:36)
QUOTE (FunkVolume @ Friday, Jul 13 2012, 20:22)
Cough Syrup

??

I'm sorry...what was that? Cough syrup as a drug? Nutty...

And do you normally start accounts on game forums and make your first post in the GenChat area?

Erm... you didn't answer the question. tounge.gif

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:26 AM Edited by Majestic81, 28 July 2012 - 04:32 AM.

Taking Soma these days, Im really liking it..... if only it didn't make me sleepy as hell tounge.gif

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

I have no idea why, but I never felt effects from 2C-B.

I've tried a few times, and the people I took it with always felt it, I even tried a higher dosage to see if it would make a difference, but nothing.

It made me sad because it sounds pretty swell.

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Saturday, Jul 28 2012, 01:46)

I've tried a few times, and the people I took it with always felt it, I even tried a higher dosage to see if it would make a difference, but nothing.

I thought the same thing.. same with my bf. I guess we didnt take enough Idk the person we did it with took the same as we did n had a blast but I didnt really feel it. I only tried it twice. Once combined w mdma n once solo

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Saturday, Jul 28 2012, 06:46)

I used to feel the same, the only thing I can recommend is sniffing it, the past times I've eaten it were nowhere near as intense as when I sniffed it, it felt like an acid trip.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I've only smoked weed and I think that's about as far as I'll take it.

I would love to try hallucinogenics and experience a really good trip but I think my nervousness and apprehension make the trip take a bad turn. The idea of losing myself in a bad trip worries me and that's where the nervousness comes from. Still, I imagine that I'll try them at some point maybe when I'm more comfortable with it and get some good folks to trip with.

Any advice for a first timer?

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

You're correct, being nervous results in a bad trip and is a frightening concept, but it's avoidable. When I did shrooms for the first time, I kept on worrying about worrying until I came to the conclusion that the only thing I oughta do is try to relax and enjoy the ride, and so I finally managed to do. You can check out my entry in the Backroom, but I think that's about it.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Saturday, Jul 28 2012, 21:49)
You're correct, being nervous results in a bad trip and is a frightening concept, but it's avoidable. When I did shrooms for the first time, I kept on worrying about worrying until I came to the conclusion that the only thing I oughta do is try to relax and enjoy the ride, and so I finally managed to do. You can check out my entry in the Backroom, but I think that's about it.

That's exactly the kind of experience I'm after, the profundity of your own mind. I understand that I may not get it straight away but I feel like I need to explore my thoughts more and, judging from what I've been told and read, shrooms seem to be good way to do that.

I'm not sure how easy it'll be to acquire them but I'm sure my pot dealer will know someone. I have so many questions as to where I start. How do I know what strain I have? Their potency? How much do I take?

uramet
  • uramet

Opportunist Theif

• Members

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

am on carlsberg and diazepam watching the olympics, have started hallucinating, not in a profound way, more a it's Saturday and i'm stuck in watching this crap and now i've started hallucinating so it's probably time for bed... even though.. it's only half ten. getting old

Yorpie
  • Yorpie

I fought the law, and the law lost.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (agent17 @ Saturday, Jul 14 2012, 04:13)
I drink occasionally, which is all I need.

Same here, a few beers is what I need. I never even smoked a cigarette so far and I'm 17 tounge.gif

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

I've seen heroin come up a couple of times in this thread and I was wondering what could possess one to try a drug with such a bad reputation for danger and addiction?

Powder cocaine is probably the hardest drug I'd consider taking, however only if it was a) verifiably cartel-free and b) not cut with sh*te.

With hallucinagenics, I'd say that the thought of a bad trip is the most off putting thing - if I were to do any I'd probably start with salvia, then move on to DMT before taking acid, mescaline and shrooms (not at the same time!).

Combination-wise, I've heard that ecstasy and NOS are a good combo, whilst from practical experience caffeine and alcohol (____bombs and buckfast) are good for partying, and cannabis and moderate amounts of alcohol make a fine relaxation aiding pair.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Captain VXR @ Sunday, Jul 29 2012, 20:48)
I've seen heroin come up a couple of times in this thread and I was wondering what could possess one to try a drug with such a bad reputation for danger and addiction?

Yeah. That baffles me too.
When did parents stop telling their children that "You do heroin you die"? I mean damn...I grew up in a liberal household...it was kind of expected that I would do the required experimenting, but still even I knew that [and was taught] you never ever touch heroin.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Yeah, along with stuff like PCP, I just don't see the point.

Anyone ever tried Leonurine? It's meant to be a natural, legal, cannabis alternative that I'd be interested in trying if I could.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users