Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,910 replies to this topic
Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:50 PM Edited by Andreas, 4 weeks ago.

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 14:50)
I'm from Austria.

Probably explains why you thought this deserved its own thread rather than simply posting it in one of the other already existing "GTA V March 2013" topics.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Druffmaul @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 22:54)
I'm from Austria.

Probably explains why you thought this deserved its own thread rather than simply posting it in one of the other already existing "GTA V March 2013" topics.

Yeah, you're funny. In your dreams. sarcasm.gif Sorry but I made this topic because many people still asking me why I think that the game will come out this year. wink.gif

Cha Boy Jesus
  • Cha Boy Jesus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

I'm from Austria.

Probably explains why youre ignorant.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

October, before all the Massive blockbuster games release, Max Paynes MP events end August 31st, that pretty much signals the end of it, we should start seeing a full blown campaign by then.

I could be wrong though.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 22:58)
October, before all the Massive blockbuster games release, Max Paynes MP events end August 31st, that pretty much signals the end of it, we should start seeing a full blown campaign by then.

I could be wrong though.

Thanks for information. I will add it! smile.gif

GhostFase64
  • GhostFase64

Ghostface

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

You're so unbelievably biased it's not funny.
Continue to spout bullsh*t because you just can't accept any other theories.
Good Job yet again with pulling a gigantic sh*t out of your ass.
I hope to see more in the future.

Cha Boy Jesus
  • Cha Boy Jesus

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (GhostFase64 @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:03)

How about you explain your side instead of acting like a moron.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

F*ck you! You can't accept my opinion, do you? 0/10 for your trolling. dozingoff.gif

Kris194
  • Kris194

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

-All license plates in the trailer are from 2012

Who said you that?

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:08 PM Edited by bud23, 11 July 2012 - 11:10 PM.

Imo,this thread should be pinned. Nice work. cookie.gif

Jacko427
  • Jacko427

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (GhostFase64 @ Thursday, Jul 12 2012, 01:03)

Shut up, immature kid.
You love to talk dirty like pulling a gigantich sh*t out of an asshole, do you?
Your mom must be proud of you.

Ontopic, the weather has a bad thing on and I can't move lol
We talk 8 months noting but thinking and waiting.
But it seems GTAV will be a 2013 release, despite of the2012 license plates.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Kris194 @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:07)
-All license plates in the trailer are from 2012

Who said you that?

I know that from canttakemyid and I heard this before numerous times. smile.gif

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

i dont understand why people act so dumb gta v has to come out this year in oct if they were to even bring it out in jan then that wouldnt be enough time for them to make the money they need before fiscal year 13 ends its all business most people dont think its coming this year cause we dont have info that dosnt matter gta is big on its own they dont need mlg pro vids like max payne 3 there going to do what apple do little info before the game comes out its simple to understand if some people didnt act so ignorant

gtav-fan
  • gtav-fan

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

uk.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=TTWO

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

All this is non sense. R* won't release V anywhere near around the next COD installment. They'll take their chances 1-2Q 2013. BO2 would crush them this year. 2013, they'll atleast have a chance.

Everyone knows fall/winter is ALL COD. That's why IV waited until April/May to avoid COD in the 4th quarter. They know they'll get shut down. While IW or Treyarch are working on the next COD to shut the GTA series down and cause further delays.

GTA won't even make it to next gen consoles. Their stock is crashing. Face it, this is GTA's final hoorah. Enjoy it for what it's worth, it's over for the genre.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:28 PM Edited by wwinterj, 11 July 2012 - 11:31 PM.

I'm from Austria.

He's already tried forcing his opinion down everyone else's throats in many topics so the only option left was to make one dedicated to his opinion. He still doesn't quite understand that not everyone shares the same opinion.

Everything that's been said here is nothing new. We all already know this but that doesn't stop us from thinking what we do. April-May 2013 is my guess and until I see something NEW then I'll continue to believe that. yawn.gif

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

Double post. orly.gif

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (ArcaneKnight @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:23)
All this is non sense. R* won't release V anywhere near around the next COD installment. They'll take their chances 1-2Q 2013. BO2 would crush them this year. 2013, they'll atleast have a chance.

Everyone knows fall/winter is ALL COD. That's why IV waited until April/May to avoid COD in the 4th quarter. They know they'll get shut down. While IW or Treyarch are working on the next COD to shut the GTA series down and cause further delays.

GTA won't even make it to next gen consoles. Their stock is crashing. Face it, this is GTA's final hoorah. Enjoy it for what it's worth, it's over for the genre.

Wrong. Rockstar don't give a sh*t about other gaming companies expect 2K. There are waaaay more consoles than back in 2008. GTA IV sold 25 million units. It'd be not a wonder for me if GTA V sell 40 million units in the first half year. GTA is stronger than ever before. Please, don't be pessimistic. It's not good for your health. wink.gif And wwinterj: I respect your opinion. icon14.gif

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

October 2012.

KrushLTx10
  • KrushLTx10

Speedy and Slightly Agitated

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

I think it's pretty obvious they'll release it before March 2013, numerous threads have covered this...

I take the press release by T2 with a grain of salt. Why? It was not guaranteed, meaning they can change it in the future. Add the fact that we all know R* can't hold a date for release to save their lives.

If we don't get any information by November (that's a massive stretch) I bet we'll see T2 release another statement lowering the shares prediction at the end of the 2013 fiscal year.

I don't remember R* releasing a game to go head to head with another huge game like GTA in the past. As you can see, releasing Max Payne 3 on the same day Diablo III came out may have not been such a great idea. But considering GTA is a much bigger game than MP, hell maybe even Halo and COD I think GTA will have no problem selling no matter when it is released. It's just up to R* whether or not it's time to compete with bigger games or just release it in calm waters.

It's all "what if" and when right now for us. monocle.gif

GhostFase64
  • GhostFase64

Ghostface

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Thursday, Jul 12 2012, 00:04)

F*ck you! You can't accept my opinion, do you? 0/10 for your trolling. dozingoff.gif

That is because your opinion is no better than the sh*t that drops from a donkey's arse.
MP3DLC<------>GTAVCA

@Cha Boy Jesus
The OP is moron who thinks that August 31st onward is time for V info because there will be a GTA IV MP Event on that day, and that it will be the LAST MP3 Event.
If only he had used his brain to find out that there will be more MP3 Events in the fall, along with DLC up until October.

Too Bad that the only time he ever thinks is when he posts BS like this, and it looks like your be joining his crumb bum crusade.

Congratulations.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (GhostFase64 @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:36)

That is because your opinion is no better than the sh*t that drops from a donkey's arse.
MP3DLC<------>GTAVCA

@Cha Boy Jesus
The OP is moron who thinks that August 31st onward is time for V info because there will be a GTA IV MP Event on that day, and that it will be the LAST MP3 Event.
If only he had used his brain to find out that there will be more MP3 Events in the fall, along with DLC up until October.

Too Bad that the only time he ever thinks is when he posts BS like this, and it looks like your be joining his crumb bum crusade.

Congratulations.

STFU and GTFO! On August 31st there will be the last multiplayer event from the main game Max Payne 3 and on this time there are already 5 DLCs out. And in the fall there are only two DLCs. Now shut up and don't write again or you get an IP ban for making several accounts, f*cking asshole. suicidal.gif

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

I stopped reading at:

GTA V will be released until March 2013

Seriously. Why would they release a game for a few months, and then stop selling it?

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 18:31)

Wrong. Rockstar don't give a sh*t about other gaming companies expect 2K. There are waaaay more consoles than back in 2008. GTA IV sold 25 million units. It'd be not a wonder for me if GTA V sell 40 million units in the first half year. GTA is stronger than ever before. Please, don't be pessimistic. It's not good for your health. wink.gif And wwinterj: I respect your opinion. icon14.gif

All Rockstar did to combat COD last year was release some measly trailer that was basically all enhanced cutscenes. They couldn't even show actual ingame footage because it was so abysmal in comparison to MW3's and BF's cutscenes in the trailers.

The newest FPS games are just much more polished games that GTA simply pales in comparison. GTA just isn't that interactive and the atmosphere is dead. Even IV's online community is depleted to almost nothing nowadays.

GTA and Rockstar as a developer have just been surpassed it's as simple as that. You all think everything R* does is always perfectly planned. Like you know they can play a Royal Flush at any time they wanted. Just stop it. The show is over, the gig is up. Face it. GTA 5 isn't going to blow the gaming industry away the same way IV couldn't and didn't. Total flop of a franchise the day they took steps backwards from the original San Andreas. They could've built upon the momentum they had going, instead they decided to stop what actually made the game dead in its tracks.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

MP3DLC<------>GTAVCA

@Cha Boy Jesus

Congratulations.

your a dumbass get out of here tounge.gif

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (ArcaneKnight @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:47)

All Rockstar did to combat COD last year was release some measly trailer that was basically all enhanced cutscenes. They couldn't even show actual ingame footage because it was so abysmal in comparison to MW3's and BF's cutscenes in the trailers.

The newest FPS games are just much more polished games that GTA simply pales in comparison. GTA just isn't that interactive and the atmosphere is dead. Even IV's online community is depleted to almost nothing nowadays.

GTA and Rockstar as a developer have just been surpassed it's as simple as that. You all think everything R* does is always perfectly planned. Like you know they can play a Royal Flush at any time they wanted. Just stop it. The show is over, the gig is up. Face it. GTA 5 isn't going to blow the gaming industry away the same way IV couldn't and didn't. Total flop of a franchise the day they took steps backwards from the original San Andreas. They could've built upon the momentum they had going, instead they decided to stop what actually made the game dead in its tracks.

why are you here if your just talking sh*t about gta and R* if you think its sh*t then leave no need for all this

GhostFase64
  • GhostFase64

Ghostface

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (MLGTA @ Thursday, Jul 12 2012, 00:47)

MP3DLC<------>GTAVCA

@Cha Boy Jesus

Congratulations.

Let me help you with that...
You're a dumbass, get out of here tounge.gif .

@Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian
And there you go again, acting like a 5 year old who needs a new nappy, stat.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:05 AM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 12 July 2012 - 12:07 AM.

QUOTE (ArcaneKnight @ Wednesday, Jul 11 2012, 23:47)

You don't even give GTA V a chance. GTA IV sold 25 million units for your information and GTA SA too. The only game that sold more units was CoD MW3. It sold 28 million units. Are you a CoD fanboy? You know that GTA V belongs to the top ten key words in Google? The GTA V trailer has nearly 20 million views and that ALONE on YouTube! On the Rockstar site it has several million views too. CoD is just a rushed gaming series. Nothing new since CoD 4. confused.gif The only person that is blind is you. Sorry. confused.gif
@GhostFase64 Please just go. sarcasm.gif

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (GhostFase64 @ Thursday, Jul 12 2012, 00:02)
QUOTE (MLGTA @ Thursday, Jul 12 2012, 00:47)

MP3DLC<------>GTAVCA

@Cha Boy Jesus

Congratulations.

Let me help you with that...
You're a dumbass, get out of here tounge.gif .

@Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian
And there you go again, acting like a 5 year old who needs a new nappy, stat.

ok if you say so dumbass byee biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users