Twin Peaks

64 replies to this topic
Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted A week ago

Man I really need to finish Season 2. I loved Season 1 but the first episode of 2 bored me to ears and the 22 episodes looked daunting; but this is encouraging. 

Indi
  • Indi

Don't cross the streams.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted A week ago

Man I really need to finish Season 2. I loved Season 1 but the first episode of 2 bored me to ears and the 22 episodes looked daunting; but this is encouraging. 

Finish it.  About 3/5 of the way through Season 2 sh*t gets interesting again...  on the supernatural side though.

If you don't finish Season 1 and 2 you won't follow Season 3.

• CaptainMarvel likes this

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Members
  • Syria

Posted A week ago

It's just that the first season was moving at a slow dreamy sort of pace [which worked!] but it had just enough episodes for it to work. At 22 episodes for the second season it just seemed like a lot of filler was being thrown in and the first episode of S2 focused on all the characters I didn't care much for so I just stopped and put it on my ''to watch'' list again. With season 3 i'll probably end up watching S2 to completion over a week or two.

Indi
  • Indi

Don't cross the streams.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted A week ago

If I remember correctly Lynch had pressure put on him to reveal who killed Laura Palmer earlier than expected. Some people said that after Laura Palmer's murderer was revealed that was the end of it.

Season 3 in my opinion shows how Twin Peaks can be expanded upon to be something that ties up Laura Palmer and the events surrounding her death into something even more.

I really am so anxious to see the next episode which is 2 weeks away (I've seen 3 and 4 already as they are on demand).

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Damn, I was hoping the fan theory of Mulholland Drive being connected to Twin Peaks would've come true after watching all four episodes.

Won't spoil it but I think RARusk knows what I'm talking about and how that theory gets debunked in episodes 3-4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users