GTA 5 Net Worth

32 replies to this topic
Kipsta77
  • Kipsta77

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (LetsPlay55 @ Tuesday, Jul 10 2012, 09:27)
R* knows we are all craving this game and there are some out there that will most likely pay any price for this supposed master piece. do you think R* will abuse this and charge more than usual? And this is w/o a doubt one of the top 3 most anticipated games of the year, so how many units do you think they will sell?

-would you pay a slightly higher price for GTA 5?

Yes, i will pay quite a bit for GTA V, It's worth the money...
However i am interested in the budget of the game

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

People who liked Max Payne 3 paid $90 for it: $60 for the basic game and then $30 to re-buy the maps already in the game, so they could play multiplayer.

I suspect that Rockstar will use a similar tactic with GTAV, maybe even find a way to charge us another $60 for essential DLC, shortly after we pay $60 for the base game.

That speaks to the "net worth" or market value of the GTAV product. However, I think that the GTAV base + DLC will certainly be worth that price.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

They won't raise the retail price but they should make more money than GTA IV just because there are many more consoles now.

If GTA V sold to the same percentage of consoles ever sold as GTA IV it would sell 26 million copies the first week. That's $936 million for Take-Two, $312 million split between Microsoft and Sony, and $312 million split between retailers. In a week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users