Photo

No Cops Cheat for GTA5?

34 replies to this topic
LoveFistFury
  • LoveFistFury

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:28 AM

Personally, I got tired of the cops on GTA4. Every single thing you do, you get a wanted level for it.

I'd like to see a return of the "No Cops" cheat. Constantly using the "Wanted Down" cheat gets old.

Lemme know what you all think about this.

DRN94
  • DRN94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (LoveFistFury @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 05:28)
Personally, I got tired of the cops on GTA4. Every single thing you do, you get a wanted level for it.

I'd like to see a return of the "No Cops" cheat. Constantly using the "Wanted Down" cheat gets old.

Rockstar doesn't like making things too easy. Maybe with 100% completion there may be a "No Cops" option to toggle.

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (DRN94 @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 05:30)

Rockstar doesn't like making things too easy. Maybe with 100% completion there may be a "No Cops" option to toggle.

this is budda

R* use to have a buncha cool cheats, GTA IV just had crap ones so they probably being lazy or somethijn

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (DRN94 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 22:30)

Why is it that some people on here insist that we shouldn't get any cheats until we complete the whole damn game? Look, it's simple. You don't want to cheat? Don't f*ckin' cheat, but don't shove the way you play down everyone else's throat.

Aesthetic
  • Aesthetic

Bodybuilder

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 05:38)
QUOTE (DRN94 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 22:30)

Why is it that some people on here insist that we shouldn't get any cheats until we complete the whole damn game? Look, it's simple. You don't want to cheat? Don't f*ckin' cheat, but don't shove the way you play down everyone else's throat.

icon14.gif icon14.gif

DRN94
  • DRN94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:45 AM

I'm all for "No Cops"

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (DRN94 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 22:45)
I'm all for "No Cops"

Then what makes you so sure rockstar would want to lock the cheats off until completion? They didn't do that for any other game in the series.

DRN94
  • DRN94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 05:49)
I'm all for "No Cops"

Then what makes you so sure rockstar would want to lock the cheats off until completion? They didn't do that for any other game in the series.

GTA IV never had no cops so I'm assuming if it is implemented it wouldn't be a simple phone call away. You act like I'm trying to argue with everyone. Why would I want to argue about skepticism over a game? If the cheat is there then it's there, if it's not then too bad. I'm sure the game is more important than the cheats and exploits, you'd agree?

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (DRN94 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 22:58)
I'm all for "No Cops"

GTA IV never had no cops so I'm assuming if it is implemented it wouldn't be a simple phone call away. You act like I'm trying to argue with everyone. Why would I want to argue about skepticism over a game? If the cheat is there then it's there, if it's not then too bad. I'm sure the game is more important than the cheats and exploits, you'd agree?

Sorry, I get a bit defensive and irrational when it comes to stuff like this. If you've seen the topic on bringing hunger back, the topic on adding in a fuel system, the topic on adding in prison, and so on you'd see why.

But anyways, cheats generally morph and bend reality to your will, so I don't see how never wanted is much more unrealistic than clear wanted (or wanted down or lower wanted level etc.). For me, well, I really like using cheats. I have halo on here with a trainer for it, I have multiple game sharks, a code breaker, an action replay and so on. One of the things I loved about san andreas was how many ways I could bend reality simply by pressing some button sequences. So, I guess cheats are more fundamental to my game experience than they are to many other people's.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

"No Cops".EWwwwwwww. That would make things easy. I loved the wanted level in IV, so realistic.

DRN94
  • DRN94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 06:19)
QUOTE (DRN94 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 22:58)
I'm all for "No Cops"

Sorry, I get a bit defensive and irrational when it comes to stuff like this. If you've seen the topic on bringing hunger back, the topic on adding in a fuel system, the topic on adding in prison, and so on you'd see why.

But anyways, cheats generally morph and bend reality to your will, so I don't see how never wanted is much more unrealistic than clear wanted (or wanted down or lower wanted level etc.). For me, well, I really like using cheats. I have halo on here with a trainer for it, I have multiple game sharks, a code breaker, an action replay and so on. One of the things I loved about san andreas was how many ways I could bend reality simply by pressing some button sequences. So, I guess cheats are more fundamental to my game experience than they are to many other people's.

I know what you mean. I miss some of the funny and ridiculous cheats from the GTA III, VC, SA era. I sorta liked the explosive punch cheat in the TBoGT. So I think Rockstar will hopefully make a return to the ridiculousness of some of the older cheats. I liked the super punch, super car, cars fly away, city riot, slow motion, Elvis as pedestrians, etc from GTA SA. Made replay that much more. I loved my childhood. That game completed me biggrin.gif

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 06:30)
"No Cops".EWwwwwwww. That would make things easy. I loved the wanted level in IV, so realistic.

Right. Like the time I ran over an old lady and got shot in the face until I died. Totally realistic.

I'd like for this cheat to return. I like being able to just shoot civilians without the cops stopping me.

Gorbyrev
  • Gorbyrev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

One of the things I loved about san andreas was how many ways I could bend reality simply by pressing some button sequences. So, I guess cheats are more fundamental to my game experience than they are to many other people's. user posted image

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 23:30)

It's a cheat you dumbass, it's completely optional.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

I used the never wanted cheat in San Andreas all the time. It was very useful to not have cops on your tail every time you fire a weapon, especially when roleplaying etc.

I'd be happy for it to be brought back!

Cheers!

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:41 AM

Why would you need to cheat to get rid of the cops in gta 4 anyway?

Oh look a subway, bye bye cops.

besides, cheating is lame.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 01:41)

Oh look. Another person who thinks the game should have no cheats because he doesn't use them. I don't use bikes that often but you don't see me asking for their removal.

JonSnow17
  • JonSnow17

Thronie

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 08:43)

Oh look. Another person who thinks the game should have no cheats because he doesn't use them. I don't use bikes that often but you don't see me asking for their removal.

I agree . I don't know what's their problem anyway, if you don't like cheats don't use them but don't ruin the fun for the others who enjoy them.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

This and many more cheats need to come in. San Andreas had the best ones. Those should all return and a lot more new unigue ones. And a lot for the world.

I don't use cheats to actually cheat. I use them to screw around in the game and have some more crazy fun.

deathdiggerswe
  • deathdiggerswe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (DRN94 @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 05:30)

This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Don't aggravate the other players experience for your own good. I don't see any good reason not to enable cheats from the beginning, especially not since achievements automatically get blocked when u use them (as seen in IV). If u don't like cheats, well don't cheat then.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Racecarlock @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 08:23)
QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 23:30)

It's a cheat you dumbass, it's completely optional.

I commented about that cheat fool. I said Ewww to that cheat. even it is optional it is Yucky!! barf8bd.gif

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (JonSnow17 @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 08:55)

I agree . I don't know what's their problem anyway, if you don't like cheats don't use them but don't ruin the fun for the others who enjoy them.

I just don't understand how cheating is fun, it removes the challenge in the game.

Geneesmiddelenvergoedingssysteem
  • Geneesmiddelenvergoedingssysteem

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Ooooo I hate cheating so no cheats should be in! just stfu some ppl love cheating and other ppl not, thats why they put cheats in. different tastes

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Used to love the fun cheats in the old GTA's I hope they bring them back.

Shreddy Krueger
  • Shreddy Krueger

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

I'm all for R* putting in as many cheat codes as they can think of. Whether it be related to money, infinite health/ammo, physics (i.e. flying cars, super punch), vehicles, police awareness. Anything and everything.

One of the reasons I loved SA so much, is because after I played the game w/o cheats, I made a save files where I cheated the f*ck out of everything, and it was an absolute blast. There's no reason why R* can't put in a TON of cheats. It's probably one of the easiest "features" to add to a game in which EVERY gamer gets what they want out of it (as in not using any cheats, using as many cheats as they can, or only using a couple favourites).

For example, it would be awesome (and hilarious) in IV if one of the helicopter chase missions would be able to be completed with a flying car. How sick would it be to take down a helicopter in a flying infernus while tossing molotovs at the heli? It's sh*t like this that made the after-mission gameplay or replaying the story so much fun in SA, and definitely needs to come back in V.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 12:06)

I just don't understand how cheating is fun, it removes the challenge in the game.

Agreed. I cheat too. But not cheats that affect missions like infinite ammo, sunny weather and stuff like that. smile.gif

ThisIsHorosho
  • ThisIsHorosho

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

...i don't care...i will most likely use Ultimate GTAV trainer when it gets released for PC and that will not f*ck up 100% completion progress and yet make cheats work with a simple push of two buttons...those Ultimate trainer will most likely have much more cheat functions than anything R* will put anyway...

THEMANatwar
  • THEMANatwar

Work Hard, Play Hard

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 13:14)
QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 12:06)

Agreed. I cheat too. But not cheats that affect missions like infinite ammo, sunny weather and stuff like that. smile.gif

Who says they want the cheats to get through the story missions? Ever heard of having fun? Yeah sometimes unlimited ammo and riot mode make for more fun than without cheats. You act like the cheats are mandatory. Just don't freaking use them. suicidal.gif

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

The more cheats, the better and more various the game. No cops cheat? Hell yes, sometimes it's annoying when cops come and start trouble with me only because I kill 5 people. Or when I want to do something special, they would sometime disturb me without the no cops cheat.
Everyone who doesn't like it(/cheats at all), shouldn't use it(/them).
I personally like those cheats from San Andreas most. I hope that R* will bring some of them back.

ThisIsHorosho
  • ThisIsHorosho

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 13:29)
The more cheats, the better and more various the game. No cops cheat? Hell yes, sometimes it's annoying when cops come and start trouble with me only because I kill 5 people. Or when I want to do something special, they would sometime disturb me without the no cops cheat.
Everyone who doesn't like it(/cheats at all), shouldn't use it(/them).
I personally like those cheats from San Andreas most. I hope that R* will bring some of them back.

are you playing on PC? i suggest getting ultimate GTA trainer if you haven't already, its much more handy to use and it doesn't affect 100% completion score the same time!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users