Photo

99%?

10 replies to this topic
Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

Hey, i been playing Vice City for a week or so now (not the first time i played ever) and im just on 99% i been looking on google etc for tips but i done all i can possible do!

so anyone have any idea??????

(please im realy pesperate)

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

There's something that you think you've done but you haven't. You know that during The Shooting mission you unlock the Rifle Range? That's a side mission that counts towards 100% completion. It says that you need to hit 30 points, but you actually need 45 if you're going for 100% completion. You can check if you've passed that if you are able to fire 3 rockets (with the rocket launcher) in 1 second, which means that you've unlocked the fast reload.

If that's still not it, check out this post. icon14.gif

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 00:26)
There's something that you think you've done but you haven't. You know that during The Shooting mission you unlock the Rifle Range? That's a side mission that counts towards 100% completion. It says that you need to hit 30 points, but you actually need 45 if you're going for 100% completion. You can check if you've passed that if you are able to fire 3 rockets (with the rocket launcher) in 1 second, which means that you've unlocked the fast reload.

If that's still not it, check out this post. icon14.gif

yeah thanks for quick answera but i have finnished the shooting range (first in the mission Shooter then two other times one 30 points and one 45 pts

barf8bd.gif im seriously gonna start crying. last week i played true GTA III and i had to start over because of purple nines glitch!

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

Okay, I've got one more solution for you. This one should help you. There's a tool called Ancestrall Recall. It'll analyze your save file and will tell you what you have left to do to hit 100%. Download it here & here.
Now, how to install it. There are two files.
1) ancestrall.scm: First go to the Vice City\data folder, back up the main.scm file and then rename the ancestrall.scm into main.scm and put it there.
2) American.gxt: Go to Vice City\TEXT folder, back up the american.gxt file and put the new downloaded american.gxt in there.

Now start the game. As you've finished loading the save file, on your screen will appear the things you have left until 100%. After you've found out what it is, close Vice City and put back the already backed-up original main.scm & american.gxt. If you find it difficulty, upload your save here and I'll do it for you.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 00:46)
Okay, I've got one more solution for you. This one should help you. There's a tool called Ancestrall Recall. It'll analyze your save file and will tell you what you have left to do to hit 100%. Download it here & here.
Now, how to install it. There are two files.
1) ancestrall.scm: First go to the Vice City\data folder, back up the main.scm file and then rename the ancestrall.scm into main.scm and put it there.
2) American.gxt: Go to Vice City\TEXT folder, back up the american.gxt file and put the new downloaded american.gxt in there.

Now start the game. As you've finished loading the save file, on your screen will appear the things you have left until 100%. After you've found out what it is, close Vice City and put back the already backed-up original main.scm & american.gxt. If you find it difficulty, upload your save here and I'll do it for you.

thanks but i have PS2 confused.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

Oh, well in that case just take a look at this post, as I already told you. It might be the only solution. It's well explained.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 00:58)
Oh, well in that case just take a look at this post, as I already told you. It might be the only solution. It's well explained.

ok thanks ahgain

i heard some rumors of following:

cant get to 100% if u saved at ice cream factory
cant get to 100% if u baught a romote grenate

and then there was something about seaguals
do i realy have to shoot seguals? and how do i found them?

is anything of this true?

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:38 AM

You need to buy the Ice Cream factory to 100% but saving in it causes some glitches in your game.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:28 PM Edited by Spuds725, 09 July 2012 - 12:31 PM.

No you don't need to shoot seagulls-- go through my 99% checklists CAREFULLY and you should be able to figure out what you are missing.... (linked to you above and it is also in my sig below).

Also below you will see a list of glitches-- the test track/trial by dirt glitch might be tripping you up.... if you have a time for each in your stats then you are ok.... but if you don't and have done them--- this can prevent you from getting 100%---

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Just go gtavice.com and check the 100% checklist. You could find out what is missing dude.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 19:29)
Just go gtavice.com and check the 100% checklist. You could find out what is missing dude.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users