Photo

Steam version trainer

3 replies to this topic
InUtero26
  • InUtero26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hello I am new here. I don't know if this has been discussed yet. I did a search and couldn't find anything. That and there were many pages it wanted me to sift through. It has been years since I played GTA VC so when steam had their amazing sale for all GTA games for 10 bucks I jumped at this. I bought a controller for my pc and I beat the game. Though I remember when I had my PS2 with this originally I had a Codebreaker. I used to use that when I beat the games for the fun shenanigans that the cheats offered. I wanted to have my way with VC but I noticed that there is no trainers for the steam versions of the game. I tried typing in the cheats but that is just annoying and frankly more trouble than it's worth. Anyone here know where there is a trainer or something like codebreaker that I can install and use for this. I miss going nuts in the game. It's no fun when the swat team is after you and your armor and health dewindled down in seconds.

Thank you for having me in this forum. I love GTA and everything the franchise has put out.

Take Care,
InUtero26 Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

ValuedDude
  • ValuedDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

I was looking for this as well. The only other ones I found you need a paidmembership to the website mad.gif

there should be one out there somewhere

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

Rather then "hope" for a steam version-- If you really want to play with trainers and/or other mods, I'd just try and buy the PC (disc) version... The modders have mostly moved on from VC.

ValuedDude
  • ValuedDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:09 AM

I actually just downloaded the no cd 1.1 crack yesterday and got a trainer to work!

hope that isn't bannable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users