Photo

Mr. Whopeee

9 replies to this topic
ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

I have a problem in my gameplay. I purchased the Cherry Poppers Ice Cream factory and I am on my way to hit the 100%, but the Mr. Whoopee won't spawn. I tried to approach slowly and even deleted my vc.set file too, but it still won't spawn. I have changed the car spawning places in my save file like the Hotring Racer spawn in the North Point Mall car park, the HUnter spawns in Mercedes Apartment in Leaf Links and stuff like that have i done something worng her???????????? dontgetit.gif dontgetit.gif

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Are you sure that you've bought the Cherry Poppers Ice Cream factory? It only appears after you've acquired that property.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

I have changed the car spawning places in my save file

Are you saying you repaired spawing locations or modified them?

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (DarrinPA @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 19:33)
I have changed the car spawning places in my save file

Are you saying you repaired spawing locations or modified them?

I modified them. However I downloaded a car spawner and spawned the Mr. Whoopee and parked it in the Ice Cream factory and tried to do the mission but no customers came. Total Deals done =0 So I'm gonna posta SnP post confused.gif

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

To call buyers over to the van, press the horn to activate the ice cream jingle and stop the van nearby. If you don't sound the horn, they won't come.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

I did it miromiro!! I pressed the horn and the words saying deals done too appeared I even got the message saying There are no customers in this area try another. But nobody would buy my ice cream. I have posted a SnP can anyone do it for me???

Jack
  • Jack

firearms and adrenaline

• Feroci Racing
  • Serbia

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

You should know that gangs don't buy ice cream. Did you stop near civilian peds or just gangs? Civilians should approach to the ice cream van if it's standing still near them.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (JACK JONES @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 12:31)
You should know that gangs don't buy ice cream. Did you stop near civilian peds or just gangs? Civilians should approach to the ice cream van if it's standing still near them.

I knew that. I have completed VC 100% twice and I know that the best place to do deals is in Vice Port. But my problem was that even though I parked it there nobody not even random peds would buy it. The mission tells me that There are no customers in this area try another every time and everywhere. But I got the mission done in the SavenPlay topic. smile.gif

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (ZoomZoom @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 12:44)
QUOTE (JACK JONES @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 12:31)

I knew that. I have completed VC 100% twice and I know that the best place to do deals is in Vice Port. But my problem was that even though I parked it there nobody not even random peds would buy it. The mission tells me that There are no customers in this area try another every time and everywhere. But I got the mission done in the SavenPlay topic. smile.gif

Um guys tommy doesnt sell ice cream its a front you guys do know that rite??? + did you turn on the horn???

nrdani
  • nrdani

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Repair spawn locations to default. I also had this problem 2 years ago and it was fixed by restoring spawn locations, at least for me bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users