Photo

NBA Basketball

2,734 replies to this topic
Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homie

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

When Lebron went to the Heat they were a team that lost in the first round every year or missed the playoffs. KD joined a team that lost the finals by one game. The comparison is silly and everyone knows it. The hate for Lebron James is the most ridiculous thing in sports. 

You can kill LeBron for "The Decision" and at times, he's overly sensitive. But that's it.

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 2 days ago

I can't imagine what will happen if his stint with his buddies in Golden State falls apart. He will be the laughing stock of the NBA.

and if you think my feelings are hurt or making me all in my feelings (whatever the f*ck that means) then your badly mistaken, like a bad piece of bacon. 

Meanwhile the Golden State Warriors are on a 16-2 w/l ratio and are only getting stronger at this point, falling apart is a pipe dream. Even if the the NBA rigs the finals again Warriors lose Kevin will be back another year.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by DOOM!, A day ago.

If the Finals were rigged then the western conference finals was rigged... no wait that was handed to the warriors via Kevin Durant.

Every time Draymond Green flings his leg into the air for his "follow through", he needs to be called for a tech every single time.

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted A day ago

The All Star weekend has moved to New Orleans, and voting should start in the next 2 weeks. Me and other KD fans are using VPNs to vote for him multiple times.  :lol: 

http://www.allstarwe...orleans2017.com

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Did you like what KD does best last night? Pull his disappearing act when it mattered the most.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users