Photo

NBA Basketball

1,854 replies to this topic
Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted A week ago

What the hell are the Kings doing? Talk about a hot mess!

http://sports.yahoo....-051748948.html

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted A week ago

What the hell are the Kings doing? Talk about a hot mess!

http://sports.yahoo....-051748948.html

Giving the Celtics Cousins hopefully. 

Seriously. Kevin Love opts out of his contract, then you see Isiah Thomas trying to recruit DeMarcus Cousins. For the love of god, Danny, swing for the fences! Even if Cousins is a modern day Rasheed Wallace with his attitude it is so worth the risk.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted A week ago

The Knicks 2015-16 season officially begins tonight at 7pm. Now we find out how much of a genius Phil Jackson is. So far he's been nothing but a pompous windbag. Better hit a home run Phil, because you are on the clock! Quit running your mouth about LeBron James and the three-point shot - just fix this sorry-a** franchise.

• DOOM! and Ari Gold like this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DOOM!, A week ago.

"Modern day Rasheed Wallace", uh no. Not unless you are purely speaking of his attitude and how he carries himself on the court. Other than that, he is the modern day great bigman. I would pick Cousins over Dwight Howard or any other bigman any day of the week. It'd be a difficult choice between DeMarcus Cousins and Marc Gasol, but Cousins is such a terrific post player with a menacing body, he can essentially score when he wanfs... and he has potential to get better.
  • Vega LVI likes this

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted A week ago

Yeah, I was talking purely about how he carries himself on the court and his attitude.  They're completely different players. 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Really wanna see where Mudiay goes he is pretty talented sure he played in China against not so good competition but I think he has the talent to make it in the NBA.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

That Knick fanbase reaction though...

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted A week ago

Knicks drafted Frederic Weis Jr. Isiah Thomas would have made a smarter pick.

This franchise is cursed.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Zello, A week ago.

Phil Jackson is already at the Airport waiting for his flight to L.A

This guy could surprise us so I don't think he's a bust and he still hasn't played in the NBA yet so anything is possible

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted A week ago

#celticsdraft

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted A week ago

Being a Knick fan is like being Sonny Corleone at that toll booth.

• Orange Juice likes this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah and instead of Barzini's henchmen, it's the knicks front office opening fire.
  • Orange Juice likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Zello, A week ago.

They traded away Tim Hardaway JR last night hope it ends up well for the Knicks for what they got but who knows....

of0r3m.jpg

Ducard
  • Ducard

#PleaseStandBy.

• Members
  • India
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Ducard, 6 days ago.

Congrats to Satnam Singh for becoming the India's first NBA player. (Dallas) Great day for Indian sport, glad to see we are slowly starting to get rid of our cricket craze and trying to develop our other sports. Kudos to Singh too seeing as he comes from a tiny village in North India, to make it on a stage so big is just exceptional.  :)

A fantastic day in Indian sporting history.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 6 days ago

http://www.sbnation....they-were-idiot

Funny how things work out.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

suns actively chasing love or aldridge hope they can get one. either would improve the team and i reckon push us straight into the playoffs.

someone gonna have to be moved though to give one of them max. and i would be fine if that person was bledsloe cause there apparently re-signing knight.

Go Suns!!!

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Loves most likely gonna re sign with the cavs and LA would be a fool to go anywhere else besides San antonio.

I'm just hoping Boston can at least get brook Lopez this off season considering how they f*cked up in the draft by practically getting another Marcus smart. The Demarcus cousins deal doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah and instead of Barzini's henchmen, it's the knicks front office opening fire.

Read this and weep (or laugh if you're not a Knick fan).....

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2267372

• DOOM! likes this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by DOOM!, 2 days ago.

Funk, that's hilarious... "I just thought it'd be with the Knicks." just like his business mindset with the Knicks, he has a sense of humor as a interviewer.

Rumors swirling that the kings are mingling with John Calipari, which there's at least one or two teams that are reportedly talking with Calipari every offseason. I hope they wouldn't do this after hiring Karl only a few months ago.

I also read Thunder are supposedly ready to give Enes Kanter a pretty hefty deal. I hope this is a good investment, considering they let Harden walk(traded him) because they didn't want to pay him the money they're offering Kanter.

Now, Kevin Love agrees to stay in Cleveland for 5 years and a whole lot of money. That was unexpected...

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Zello, 2 days ago.

Love stays in Cleveland more hanging out with Kyrie lol

Y4a5eR.gif

• MLGTA likes this

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Aldridge won't be signing with LA, apparently he didn't like the "basketball part" of their presentation. Guess he only liked the location.

Looks like Tyson chandler is leaving Dallas again. Cuban better hope he's able to sign deandre Jordan or else they're screwed.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 hours ago

Knicks are making a big splash in free agancy aren't they? Players aren't stupid. They see how dysfunctional this franchise is. They don't care about The Big Apple, hanging with stars or marketing their brand. They want to W-i-N. They won't win in NY or LA.

• DOOM! likes this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by DOOM!, 11 hours ago.

The "big market" thing is overrated... it might've been a thing, but players want to be known for the long run not for the fame in the big market. Tim Duncan has done it for years.

DeAndre Jordan is now a Dallas Maverick. I don't understand his demand to be more involved offensively? Throw more lobs? Trust he can score in the post without getting fouled consistently? Does he have a magical jump shot we have yet to see?

Rajon Rondo reportedly signing a 1 year deal with the Kings.

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 7 hours ago

I've expected the Celtics to do bad this off season cause they usually do as of late so I'm not as upset with them, but on the Clippers part of things I am unbelievably pissed DeAndre Jordan decided to leave what could have been a championship caliber team by the start of the season (they sure as hell won't be now) to go to f*cking Dallas where it feels like half the team has left in free agency. You want to be involved more offensively? You're a f*cking defensive minded center who can't shoot a free throw to save his f*cking life. Yeah he can be a beast offensively some times and he gets lots of lobs, but you can kiss that goodbye now. I mean, when Doc came to LA he talked about having a big 3 with him included in that big 3. That not enough for you big guy? Ok, hit the bricks then. Have fun not making the playoffs. Who knows, Clippers might not make the playoffs either but at least they won't go down alone.

This just f*cking sucks.

We can shoot down the big market free agent theory too with a lot of them going to Sacramento, Indiana and f*cking Millwaukee this year. 

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by Zello, 7 hours ago.

Rajon Rondo reportedly signing a 1 year deal with the Kings.

This is gonna be fun watching the Kings this season lol

I got $20 that Rondo and Demarcus Cousins end up in a huge fight maybe George Karl joins in

Could be wrong though and they end up making a run to the finals xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users